PDA

View Full Version : IASCA in Colorado

It Hertz
05-08-2009, 03:24 PM
Ok here we go for anyone who likes beautiful Colorado or lives here.

Upcoming events in Colorado

Memorial Day (May 25, 2009) Bandimere Speedway High School Drags Event. We will have IASCA judges on hand at this event with Vehicles for auditioning as well as meters and ears for "tune up" clinics Free of charge to all High School Students.

Street Tuner Mayhem (June 7, 2009) Again Tune Up clinics with Judges and vehicle on hand for Demo.

June 21st (tenative) Elite Audio Solution Colo. Springs, Colorado This will be an SQi and SQc event (possilbe Bass Boxing)

June 27&28, 2009 "Traffic Jams" Southwest Plaza Littleton Colorado Saturday will be SQi, SQc and IDBL, Sunday will be IDBL and Bass Boxing.

http://www.illusivedreams.org/images/tj09f.jpg
http://www.illusivedreams.org/images/tj09b.jpg

Tenative: High Line Car Audio July 11, 2009 SQI and SQc and Axxis Audio Durago, Colorado August 15, 2009 SQi, SQc, IDBL and Bass Boxing.

September 7, 2009 High School drags Bandimere Speedway this will be a special event for High School Student only. We will have SQc (possibly SQi) as well as a special IDBL event for bragging rights. MORE INFO to come one this.

September 20,2009 World Tuner Challenge This will be our season finally (possibly double pt event.)
We are also looking to bring a CAN event to this show

I will update this post as we get more info or more events.

TnT_Sounds
05-09-2009, 03:04 AM
So there's only one show in the rural Springs area?

I really can't fathom driving into Denver :(

It Hertz
05-09-2009, 05:45 AM
ARE you kidding.... it's an hour to hour and a half at most.

mcbuggin
05-09-2009, 09:50 AM
how about north western co. wouldn't mind makeing it to a colorado show but don't want to drive more than 4hrs. one way and can I wear my redwings jersey

stevew007
05-09-2009, 10:27 AM
So there's only one show in the rural Springs area?

I really can't fathom driving into Denver :(

i drove to peublo just to blow **** up and go home.:confused:

stevew007
05-09-2009, 10:29 AM
What kind of meter will you be using ?

Nismofreak
05-09-2009, 02:22 PM
probably audiocontrol for sure

It Hertz
05-09-2009, 03:51 PM
how about north western co. wouldn't mind makeing it to a colorado show but don't want to drive more than 4hrs. one way and can I wear my redwings jersey

If you find a shop that is willing to hold a show up there... we are willing to come up and judge.

What kind of meter will you be using ?

As Required by IASCA Rules we will be using the Audio Control Meter with pressure sensor. (though I do not understand why it would matter?)

TnT_Sounds
05-09-2009, 07:20 PM
ARE you kidding.... it's an hour to hour and a half at most.

Are you fvcking kidding??

Im a good 3 hours away from Castle Rock. It takes me about and hour to get into the Springs from my house.

TnT_Sounds
05-09-2009, 07:22 PM
i drove to peublo just to blow **** up and go home.:confused:

Thats about all i did........

herrbifi
05-10-2009, 12:08 AM
Ok Sorry little confused.....Is the May 25th High School Drags open to all Sound Off competitors or just High School students? Is it an actual IASCA Event? It's not on their website. I don't want to drive from Topeka, KS and not be able to compete.

TnT_Sounds
05-10-2009, 12:20 AM
They use the little portable AC mic for this?

What happened to the Term-Lab?

Nismofreak
05-10-2009, 12:23 AM
Are you fvcking kidding??

Im a good 3 hours away from Castle Rock. It takes me about and hour to get into the Springs from my house.

you ***** to much just drive down here :laugh:

TnT_Sounds
05-10-2009, 12:32 AM
you ***** to much just drive down here :laugh:

Pay my gas?

I don't know about your guys prices there but here regular just went up to 2.59

I'm a cheapskate

Nismofreak
05-10-2009, 12:34 AM
Pay my gas?

I don't know about your guys prices there but here regular just went up to 2.59

I'm a cheapskate

yes you are. lol I drove to pueblo and don't complain about it

hunterw
05-10-2009, 12:37 AM
i drove to pueblo too! lol. on a small budget LOL. too bad this isnt a usaci event. if it was id show up and hang out and help you guys blow stuff up but :( i wont make it to any iassca or dbdrag events

Nismofreak
05-10-2009, 12:39 AM
i drove to pueblo too! lol. on a small budget LOL. too bad this isnt a usaci event. if it was id show up and hang out and help you guys blow stuff up but :( i wont make it to any iassca or dbdrag events

just fly down here and it will be cheaper than driving :laugh:

hunterw
05-10-2009, 12:42 AM
you going to pick me up? wait...scratch that, i value my life LOL. will steve or james come get me? hahaha jk kidding tom

TnT_Sounds
05-10-2009, 12:44 AM
You mean you don't want to participate?

I'm not familiar with the whole labels and what not..

Is IASCA no bueno?

hunterw
05-10-2009, 12:48 AM
oh i dunno....their finals is too far away and there is like what 4 shows a year in this area if that? usaci and drag are strongest out this way. so i so usaci. makes me look good LOL jk

TnT_Sounds
05-10-2009, 01:06 AM
Meh... I don't think I'll ever get that hardcore into competing. I'd still hit up some shows though..

If only I could get a hold of someone to get some amps.

Nismofreak
05-10-2009, 01:06 AM
you going to pick me up? wait...scratch that, i value my life LOL. will steve or james come get me? hahaha jk kidding tom
I will bring a barbie bike for you and thats your transportation
jm

hunterw
05-10-2009, 04:34 AM
I will bring a barbie bike for you and thats your transportation
jm

why do you have a barbie bike?

stevew007
05-10-2009, 12:22 PM
If you find a shop that is willing to hold a show up there... we are willing to come up and judge.

As Required by IASCA Rules we will be using the Audio Control Meter with pressure sensor. (though I do not understand why it would matter?)

because the audiocontrol is to easy to change settings:rolleyes: dont matter who is running it they always change the setting at some point in the show. so someone always get's screwed.I've seen it at the boom off.manuel,bassman and bassmans team mate went to finals. manuel went first does a 150. bassmans team mate went second he played the system so low that they had to turn up the mic. so next here comes bassman with a mic that had been turned up and does a 155 :wow: now every time bassman and manuel go up againest each other manuel always beats him by 3-4 DB. but this time because of a judges mistake he losses.

Nismofreak
05-10-2009, 01:18 PM
why do you have a barbie bike?

i will buy one just for you to make you feel better about yourself :P

It Hertz
05-10-2009, 03:59 PM
Ok Sorry little confused.....Is the May 25th High School Drags open to all Sound Off competitors or just High School students? Is it an actual IASCA Event? It's not on their website. I don't want to drive from Topeka, KS and not be able to compete.

High School Drags are not a competition on May 25th. This will be simply for High school kids to get some advice about Car audio and their systems. (tuner mayhem will be the same and open to anyone) the rest of the shows will be full IASCA competitions and will be listed shortly on IASCA website.

because the audiocontrol is to easy to change settings:rolleyes: dont matter who is running it they always change the setting at some point in the show. so someone always get's screwed.I've seen it at the boom off.manuel,bassman and bassmans team mate went to finals. manuel went first does a 150. bassmans team mate went second he played the system so low that they had to turn up the mic. so next here comes bassman with a mic that had been turned up and does a 155 :wow: now every time bassman and manuel go up againest each other manuel always beats him by 3-4 DB. but this time because of a judges mistake he losses.

But you also competed in our show last Sept. IIRC and should know we run everything very strictly.... there is no changes to the setting of any machine we use during competition. I have heard that this has happened at some of the Car toys run shows, but we will not allow this to occur at our shows.

troy_audi0
05-13-2009, 07:13 PM
Ok here we go everyone
UPDATES!.

On the schedule so far. I just sent in paper work for May 25th (Memorial Day) Bandimere Speedway Pepsi High School Drags.

This will be a Tune up clinic and vehicle demo event only. We will offer free system analysis to anyone. If they are not entered in the Drags or a spectator they will have to pay the 15.00

To obtain a parking pass from us to get their vehicle up to the booth.

The plan is to offer general SQ, detailed SQ (with RTA) and SPL. You will not be able to promote your company during the analysis, we will have a couple of tents set up… for those of us who have shops bring you banner and we will hang them form the tents. Everyone should get equal representation, but first and foremost is to promote the car audio hobby/sport and industry as a whole.

The same will go for the Street Tuner Mayhem Event on June 7th

The next show will be June 21st at Elite Audio Solutions in Co. Springs…. (Sam promises to have everything together this year) LOL j/k Sam

Car Toys Traffic Jam June 27th and 28th Southwest plaza Littleton, Co.

Highline Car Audio July 11th Commerce City, Co

Axxis Audio's Four Corners Sound Off Extravaganza
August 15th
309 S. Camino Del Rio
Durango, Co 81303
970-259-7100

Pepsi High School Drags Bandimere Speedway Sept. 7th
we are still working on all the details for this but more to come soon

World Tuner Challenge Bandimere Speedway Sept. 20th again still in the process of all the details, but we do know this will be and IASCA event most likely double pointer… as well as a CAN (car Audio Nationals ) event with prize money.

If anyone has questions or comments please let me know.

These are the links for the flyer for the Car toys show.

http://www.illusivedreams.org/images/tj09f.jpg and http://www.illusivedreams.org/images/tj09b.jpg

Thanks,
Bryan Piper
Mile High Sound Designs
"Fabricators of Personality"
www.mhsound.com
303-917-8190

Troy_Audi0 Of Axxis Audio
www.axxisdurango.com
970-259-7100

stevew007
05-13-2009, 11:06 PM
so the first 2 shows you want people to pay $15 to come hang out and get tips?

hunterw
05-13-2009, 11:08 PM
August 15th
309 S. Camino Del Rio
Durango, Co 81303
970-259-7100

i think ill mosey on over to durango for this. :)

maybe ill have a small setup in my other mazda :) teeheehee

troy_audi0
05-14-2009, 01:54 PM
i think ill mosey on over to durango for this. :)

maybe ill have a small setup in my other mazda :) teeheehee

Yeah man,
Come on down.
will you have the RD setup? im intrested in hearing them..:veryhapp:
i have the AC meter we will use up and running...I think..
feel free to swing by..

troy_audi0
05-14-2009, 06:02 PM
What Class will you be in??
www.iasca.com/content/Formats/default.aspx

www.iasca.com

IASCA Competition Formats
MACS (Mobile Audio Car Show)

MACS (Mobile Audio Car Show) is a competition format designed for those who want to show off their vehicles and don’t want to get too detailed in the judging of it. Audio and Video are judged in a "car show" style judging format...

Click here to download the MACS Rules

IASCA Sound Quality Format (SQ)

This competition format focuses on Sound AND Installation quality. How good the system sounds is one thing, but what it looks like contributes to the total score. Just knowing these rules will help you understand the GOOD, the BAD and the UGLY.

IASCA Sound Quality Challenge Format (SQC)

This is a contest of Sound Quality only. The installation quality is not scored at all. (Now that doesn't mean you should go around with a wack install either).

IASCA IdBL Format (IASCA dB League)

This is a test of "SPL" or Sound Pressure Level. Just how LOUD is LOUD? How much Sound Pressure can your system generate inside of the vehicle with windows shut and doors closed.

IASCA Everblast Bass Boxing Format (EBB)

Bass Boxing is the most fun of the SPL contests... 2 or 3 rounds of competition against a would be contender; first with our test track, then choose your favorite track that makes your ride sing and give your goose bumps.

IASCA Tuner Jam Format

Imagine...a car show format that actually has a scoresheet you get at the end of the competition so you know what areas you stand tall in.

troy_audi0
05-14-2009, 06:38 PM
Find Us
August 15th
309 S. Camino Del Rio
Durango, Co 81303
970-259-7100

>> Google Map << (http://maps.google.com/maps?hl=en&tab=wl)

It Hertz
05-15-2009, 01:03 AM
so the first 2 shows you want people to pay $15 to come hang out and get tips?

They are not shows they are Tune up clinics.... the idea is to help generate intrest from people who are not aware.

Instead of complaining why not show up and be part of the solution.

TnT_Sounds
05-15-2009, 01:09 AM
I'm confused as hell...

Could I just show up to demo all day long?

stevew007
05-15-2009, 09:02 AM
They are not shows they are Tune up clinics.... the idea is to help generate intrest from people who are not aware.

Instead of complaining why not show up and be part of the solution.

:confused: whos complaining?? I was just asking the same question everyone else would. see quote below :D

I'm confused as hell...

Could I just show up to demo all day long?

It Hertz
05-15-2009, 11:18 AM
ok sorry let me explain more... Steve sorry for the accusation.

What we will b e doing is demoing (mostly Sound Quality Vehicles) though Mike is Bringing the Burban out. the idea is to show people what Good sound is all about, and use our knowledge and experience to help people learn how to improve what they all ready have.
this is not about brand promotion, it is about promotion of good and safe sound.

We are not knocking on the SPL guys, but in the long run most people do not drive around listening to their burp machines. But being that SPL is a huge part of the Hobby, if a couple of you guys have presentable demo vehicles and would like to help out with educating people let me know.

TnT_Sounds
05-15-2009, 11:23 AM
I would consider my vehile to be a "demo vehicle". It's a daily driver, and hits the lows fairly well. Also I dont even think mine can burp for ****. I dont really like to compete. Im strictly all about playing music.

Also Steve's is an all day demo worthy setup.. Just gotta make sure his **** works.

I know another guy with 4 15's walled thats MECP certified thats all about demo'ing as well.

It Hertz
05-15-2009, 10:15 PM
those who are interested in helping out give me a call. 303.917.8190.

Thanks,
Bryan

stevew007
05-16-2009, 12:19 AM

What we will b e doing is demoing (mostly Sound Quality Vehicles) though Mike is Bringing the Burban out. the idea is to show people what Good sound is all about, and use our knowledge and experience to help people learn how to improve what they all ready have.
this is not about brand promotion, it is about promotion of good and safe sound.

We are not knocking on the SPL guys, but in the long run most people do not drive around listening to their burp machines. But being that SPL is a huge part of the Hobby, if a couple of you guys have presentable demo vehicles and would like to help out with educating people let me know.

so all this is about safe sound and presentable cars :wow: guess most the people i know wont be there:laugh: burp :p:

hunterw
05-16-2009, 01:30 AM
so all this is about safe sound and presentable cars :wow: guess most the people i know wont be there:laugh: burp :p:

safe????? never heard of it.
spl ftw. burping is music if you listen close enough lol.

so what are iascas divisions? their website gave me a headache when i was trying to look for the rules...

ive got 3 15s below the window line 2 amps???

TnT_Sounds
05-16-2009, 01:35 AM
safe????? never heard of it.
spl ftw. burping is music if you listen close enough lol.

so what are iascas divisions? their website gave me a headache when i was trying to look for the rules...

ive got 3 15s below the window line 2 amps???

Get outta here nephew:laugh:

you'd be setting records with your setup running in IASCA

Nismofreak
05-16-2009, 01:39 AM
i think pbateman should finish his ****en jetta if he knows his sq ;)

TnT_Sounds
05-16-2009, 01:41 AM
i think pbateman should finish his ****en jetta if he knows his sq ;)

Reminds me I need to call that mofo

hunterw
05-16-2009, 02:12 AM
he has a passat tom tom. not a jetta. dee dee dee. lol. i know nothing of iasca. srsly. its not big here in the big NM scene. just usaci

TnT_Sounds
05-16-2009, 02:21 AM
competing > me

stevew007
05-16-2009, 10:06 AM
he has a passat tom tom. not a jetta. dee dee dee. lol. i know nothing of iasca. srsly. its not big here in the big NM scene. just usaci

if i remeber right you have to sign up before you can see the rules :D .I Applaud them for trying to make things happen but they need to invite anyone and everyone. this van is one of the first comp cars I've built that had mids and highs in it besides my daily driver's and still the sub stage is over powering :laugh:.I'm not real sure there is alot of sq guys around colorado but yet i've never paid attention to sq :laugh:

ALL THAT BASS
05-16-2009, 11:52 AM

Yeah I'll be there forsure... sittin on stocks still because my boss is a freakin looser!! On a good note, I think it was the wheels and tires that got me to 156.0 haha

ALL THAT BASS
05-16-2009, 11:56 AM
if i remeber right you have to sign up before you can see the rules :D .I Applaud them for trying to make things happen but they need to invite anyone and everyone. this van is one of the first comp cars I've built that had mids and highs in it besides my daily driver's and still the sub stage is over powering :laugh:.I'm not real sure there is alot of sq guys around colorado but yet i've never paid attention to sq :laugh:

there's quite a few SQ guys... most of my sq clients dont do much competing, they just build their systems for their own personal enjoyment. Unlike my "other" clients, who build their stuff to **** off everyone around 'em.. :fro:

:D

Nismofreak
05-16-2009, 12:02 PM
he has a passat tom tom. not a jetta

oops. my bad

Nismofreak
05-16-2009, 12:04 PM
there's quite a few SQ guys... most of my sq clients dont do much competing, they just build their systems for their own personal enjoyment. Unlike my "other" clients, who build their stuff to **** off everyone around 'em.. :fro:

That's the whole point

got_focus?
05-16-2009, 12:06 PM
Unlike my "other" clients, who build their stuff to **** off everyone around 'em.. :fro:

That's the whole point

I thought you just backed into them to **** them off :wow: :confused:

Nismofreak
05-16-2009, 12:08 PM
I thought you just backed into them to **** them off :wow: :confused:

wow that **** got old very quick

troy_audi0
05-16-2009, 03:34 PM
Yeah I'll be there forsure... sittin on stocks still because my boss is a freakin looser!! On a good note, I think it was the wheels and tires that got me to 156.0 haha

Mike any chance to get you in Durango, Co???
Aug 15th baby..

2loudcrew
05-17-2009, 02:37 PM

Actually, classes and rules are available on the IASCA Website. Here is the link:
http://www.iasca.com/content/Formats/06idbl.aspx

Classes are based on woofer cone area and mods.

It Hertz
05-18-2009, 02:55 AM

Steve,

Actually there are probably more SQ people out there then SPL, not all will ever compete as most just want there car to sound good when they put there CD or Ipod in.... obviously there are issues with Ipod and SQ, but the bigger problem is that MOST shops do not have the staff to PROPERLY design and set up an SQ system. Loud does not equate to sound quality, which unfortunately is what most shops seem to think is the case.

ALL THAT BASS
05-18-2009, 10:45 AM
Mike any chance to get you in Durango, Co???
Aug 15th baby..

Honestly I doubt I'll ever make it up that way. Just driving to Pueblo took me **** near a half a tank of gas. I wish I could make it up there though.. Dont mean I wont bug the boss to let me take it. lmao

troy_audi0
05-22-2009, 07:15 PM
Honestly I doubt I'll ever make it up that way. Just driving to Pueblo took me **** near a half a tank of gas. I wish I could make it up there though.. Dont mean I wont bug the boss to let me take it. lmao

Ah.. poo..
ok man i was tryin..

csu87
05-24-2009, 01:08 AM
i was looking at the IASCA rules and it said you have to be able to see inside the car. I have really dark tint on everything except the windshield. pretty much cant see in unless you look through the windshield. Would that be illegal?

d-REW
05-24-2009, 01:37 AM
i think they mean to check the equpiment see in the vehicle, i could be wrong though.

stevew007
05-26-2009, 09:26 PM
so how did it go for you guys??

troy_audi0
05-29-2009, 01:28 PM
I have not heard from Bryan yet on the turnout..
Hope the City Approves it today!..
Should be fun..

Highline Car Audio July 11th Commerce City, Co

August 15th
309 S. Camino Del Rio
Durango, Co 81303
970-259-7100

World Tuner Challenge Bandimere Speedway Sept. 20th again still in the process of all the details, but we do know this will be and IASCA event most likely double pointer… as well as a CAN (car Audio Nationals ) event with prize money.

If anyone has questions or comments please let me know.

These are the links for the flyer for the Car toys show.

http://www.illusivedreams.org/images/tj09f.jpg and http://www.illusivedreams.org/images/tj09b.jpg

Walled_Taurus
05-30-2009, 11:57 PM
By the sounds of the stipulations and restrictions of the rules for these events i don't think ill compete in any of these. I just like to drive around and bump hopefully harder than i ever have before by next week but we will see.

All you guys up north you should go to the Drive-In Autosound show to just demo if you have a demo vehicle and not a burp machine. I want to hear steve's 18s if they are up and working.

Instead of competing cus they use an AC mic also so everyone should just go to shoot the **** like cinco but hopefully no one blows anything.

stevew007
05-31-2009, 12:40 AM
By the sounds of the stipulations and restrictions of the rules for these events i don't think ill compete in any of these. I just like to drive around and bump hopefully harder than i ever have before by next week but we will see.

All you guys up north you should go to the Drive-In Autosound show to just demo if you have a demo vehicle and not a burp machine. I want to hear steve's 18s if they are up and working.

Instead of competing cus they use an AC mic also so everyone should just go to shoot the **** like cinco but hopefully no one blows anything.

why not compete if its a show?? and yes my 18's are running full tilt again:D 154.9 so far

Walled_Taurus
05-31-2009, 01:10 AM
why not compete if its a show?? and yes my 18's are running full tilt again:D 154.9 so far

Well compete if you want to but to im not going to pay for the ac mic:)

I just want to push some air and jack around besides they dont give anything worthwhile for prizes to compete.

stevew007
05-31-2009, 09:48 AM

I just want to push some air and jack around besides they dont give anything worthwhile for prizes to compete.

a show is a show as long as they dont mess with the settings on the mic I'm ok with seeing a 160 on a meter:p:

It Hertz
06-01-2009, 04:44 PM

And what exactly do you feel are worthwhile prizes?

a show is a show as long as they dont mess with the settings on the mic I'm ok with seeing a 160 on a meter:p:

thanks Steve.

The High School Drags did not go that well. partly due to the scare of bad weather... not much turn out on any side of the event as I have seen before. also I think a lack of them promoting it over the PA did not help us either. Hopefully will be better this weekend.

Walled_Taurus
06-01-2009, 07:59 PM
[QUOTE=It Hertz;6213806]And what exactly do you feel are worthwhile prizes?

Im not talking about your show im talking about the Drive-IN Autosound show.
They give out T-shirts and a meesley 100 dollar gift card. And if any of you have shopped at drive-in before you know as well as i do a 100 bucks might buy you an 8 gauge ****** amp kit with there high as prices.:crap:

stevew007
06-01-2009, 08:10 PM
[QUOTE=It Hertz;6213806]And what exactly do you feel are worthwhile prizes?

Im not talking about your show im talking about the Drive-IN Autosound show.
They give out T-shirts and a meesley 100 dollar gift card. And if any of you have shopped at drive-in before you know as well as i do a 100 bucks might buy you an 8 gauge ****** amp kit with there high as prices.:crap:

$100 is $100 the most money i took was @ the very first kbpi car show ultimate elec hosted the audio part. I took $100 for my class and $400 for loudest of the day. besides that yes i did win last year or the year before down at drive in.

csu87
06-02-2009, 12:46 AM
is there any more info on the show event this weekend. I cant find the info anywhere

Walled_Taurus
06-02-2009, 12:51 AM
[QUOTE=Walled_Taurus;6214440]

$100 is $100 the most money i took was @ the very first kbpi car show ultimate elec hosted the audio part. I took $100 for my class and $400 for loudest of the day. besides that yes i did win last year or the year before down at drive in.

Alright steve you made you point lol. Im just saying i rather go to shoot the **** demo and jack around im not as competitive about winning as others. But if you go to drive in ill be there my wall should be done by then and i got a little more power on them than i had in mind:laugh:. So hopefully your van doesn't completely mask the sound coming from my car.:crap:

hunterw
06-02-2009, 02:56 AM

i wanna see a 170 on an ac. that will impress me steve. :) get on it!!!

d-REW
06-02-2009, 03:24 AM
is there any more info on the show event this weekend. I cant find the info anywhere

i think the car toys boom off is the only event this weekend on sat in auoura. i know there is that IASCA tune up at bandamiere on sunday but i dont think its an actual show.

stevew007
06-02-2009, 09:23 AM
i wanna see a 170 on an ac. that will impress me steve. :) get on it!!!

we meter the right way hunter:hide:

Nismofreak
06-02-2009, 11:09 AM
we meter the right way hunter:hide:

sealed on the dash :p:

hunterw
06-02-2009, 07:55 PM
sealed on the dash :p:

weaksauce, ill have another mazda built for dbdrag so watch out LOL. one day. :(

stevew007
06-02-2009, 08:35 PM
weaksauce, ill have another mazda built for dbdrag so watch out LOL. one day. :(

what class are you going for?

troy_audi0
06-03-2009, 01:13 PM

We will also be having MASSIVE SALE!!!
Also we will Raffle a Toshiba LCD TV (46" or 52") not sure yet
Gift cards for $25-$50-$75 Dollers
Tweek & Tune With Masters Of car Audio
Bob Morrow & Jake Roberts
More info ASAP!!

Find Us
August 15th
309 S. Camino Del Rio
Durango, Co 81303
970-259-7100

>> Google Map << (http://maps.google.com/maps?hl=en&tab=wl)

stevew007
06-04-2009, 10:19 PM
More info ASAP!!

when and where is this show?? i could use a new TV

TnT_Sounds
06-05-2009, 04:35 AM
I'm a "master" in car audio

:laugh:

Funky Pups
06-05-2009, 04:50 AM
really mad i did not see this thread before today

hunterw
06-05-2009, 09:44 AM
what class are you going for?

im thinking super street 1-2

troy_audi0
06-05-2009, 06:34 PM
More info ASAP!!

when and where is this show?? i could use a new TV

http://www.caraudio.com/forum/showpost.php?p=6220833&postcount=77
August 15th
309 S. Camino Del Rio
Durango, Co 81303
970-259-7100

troy_audi0
06-11-2009, 02:40 PM
August 15th
309 S. Camino Del Rio
Durango, Co 81303
970-259-7100

Class Lineup
What Class Would You Be In? Let me know So I Can Get You Setup.
If You Dont See Your Class & You Will be Coming To the Show Let Me Know

IASCA SQi Classes
Rookie Class ~Trophies 1st 2nd 3rd
Amateur Class ~Trophies 1st 2nd 3rd
Pro Class ~Trophies 1st

IASCA SQC1 (single Seat no install)
~Trophies 1st 2nd 3rd

2009 IdBL Divisions and Classes (SPL By Cone Area)

ROOKIE DIVISION
Rookie 1 Class - 1 to 160 sq. in. ~Trophies 1st 2nd 3rd
Rookie 2 Class - 161 to 260 sq. in.~Trophies 1st 2nd 3rd
Rookie 3 Class - 261+ sq. in.~ Trophies 1st

STOCK DIVISION
Stock 1 Class - 1 to 160 sq. in. ~Trophies 1st 2nd 3rd
Stock 2 Class - 161 to 260 sq. in. ~Trophies 1st 2nd 3rd
Stock 3 Class - 261+ sq. in.~Trophies 1st

troy_audi0
06-18-2009, 09:58 PM
BUMP get your cars ready,
Save your money for the super sale!!
Make some Room for that 52" Toshiba Tv you could win!

d-REW
06-18-2009, 10:59 PM
times? i didnt see when it started and registration ended.

troy_audi0
06-29-2009, 09:07 PM
9am-11am
Event runs till its over :)

August 15th
309 S. Camino Del Rio
Durango, Co 81303
970-259-7100

Class Lineup

IASCA SQi Classes
Pro Class ~Trophies 1st

~Trophies 1st 2nd 3rd

ROOKIE DIVISION

STOCK DIVISION

times? i didnt see when it started and registration ended.

troy_audi0
07-02-2009, 06:22 PM
BUMP Aug 15th comming up fast!

troy_audi0
07-11-2009, 04:47 PM
August 15th
309 S. Camino Del Rio
Durango, Co 81303
970-259-7100
9am-11am
Event runs till its over

Class Lineup

IASCA SQi Classes
Pro Class ~Trophies 1st

~Trophies 1st 2nd 3rd

ROOKIE DIVISION

STOCK DIVISION

troy_audi0
07-16-2009, 03:08 PM
BUMP 28 Days togo..

sub-FATHER
07-23-2009, 12:35 AM
i hope you all show up to the shows in colorado, i need some competition out here. plus we all of us need to bring the younger generation into this sport and. the highschool drags is the first show i went to and saw all the demo vehicles and it was the s***. and if you got some good stuff bring it. i should have my new project done by then and i'll be looking for someone that can compete