PDA

View Full Version : Warning : KRAZED4BASS

Ali1
05-03-2009, 06:24 AM
We agreed that he owes me $20 because shipping the subs costed more than expected.He insisted on paying the $20. The guy never returned on the forum since 4/5/09. Just a heads up if he returns and decides to sell anything else on the forum.

KyleBechtold
05-03-2009, 06:26 AM
We agreed that he owes me $20 because shipping the subs costed more than expected.He insisted on paying the $20. The guy never returned on the forum since 4/5/09. Just a heads up if he returns and decides to sell anything else on the forum.

its a little much to expect more after the sale.. he bought them at a certain price and it was raised later.. thats how i am perceiving it correct me if i am wrong.. did you alert him of the price before you shipped? if not what other option did he have?

Ali1
05-03-2009, 06:35 AM
i gave him the benefit of the doubt. If he did not want to pay the extra $20 thats fine, but don't hold me up and keep waiting claiming " yeah I will pay you, i just wanted to get everything sorted out"

Supposely something was wrong with the woofers when they arrived at his home, so i recommended that he call UPS and file a claim ASAP if the isssue is what he stated. So he said he will go ahead and proceed with the claim. Haven't heard from him in a long time, then finally he writes back saying " well, i didn't feel like shipping the sub to another state for them to observe the sub". On my part, I did everything I could to assist the guy in filing the claim, but he kept pushing it off. Just a heads up. Am i mad ? No. but if you tell someone yeah ill help out i shipping and give you a fourth of what i paid for, then I'd expect that person todo it and not sit here and never come back on the forum. Otherwise, if the person simply stated no, its not his responsibility to help pay for shipping since i stated : shippingincluded :, then I'd understand it was my fault.

I took a hit on my part anyway. I sold a pair of 15" L7s for $300. It costed nearly $100 for shipping. He said if he got a copy of the receipt, he would pay the $20 since it was soo high. I printed a copy and sent it to him. He then states ahh well something is wrong with the woofers. I insisted that he called UPS and filed a claim directly. I sent numerous PMs afterwards to keep in touch with the transaction, but he never responded. finally, he responded after a long time stating he won't go through UPS and he will just pay me the $20, so i okay thanks. and a month later and nothing in paypal.

KyleBechtold
05-03-2009, 06:41 AM
i gave him the benefit of the doubt. If he did not want to pay the extra $20 thats fine, but don't hold me up and keep waiting claiming " yeah I will pay you, i just wanted to get everything sorted out"

I took a hit on my part anyway. I sold a pair of 15" L7s for $300. It costed nearly $100 for shipping. He said if he got a copy of the receipt, he would pay the $20 since it was soo high. I printed a copy and sent it to him. He then states ahh well something is wrong with the woofers. I insisted that he called UPS and filed a claim directly. I sent numerous PMs afterwards to keep in touch with the transaction, but he never responded. finally, he responded after a long time stating he won't go through UPS and he will just pay me the $20, so i okay thanks. and a month later and nothing in paypal.

I deleted the middle part it was rambling and not needed... Anyways.. Like I said he didn't scam you.. you gave him a price prior to shipping yes? you took it in and shipped it and then saw the price was more than you had expected and wanted more money? thats not right.. He really had no room to say no.. he felt obligated as you had already sent them.. I wouldn't have paid an extra $20 if i bought them at a predetermined price.. also as the seller/shipper you need to contact ups not him..

All in all.. If you have a set price for items and someone pays it when it comes time to shipping if the price is more than what you expected don't ship it.. Go to the buyer and tell them the situation and ask if they would still like them at a little higher price and if not you will give them a refund.. don't put them on the spotlight after you already shipped.. just take it as a lesson learned and move along..

not trying to be a **** in anyway just how i see it

BigJoker
05-03-2009, 11:18 AM

Supposely something was wrong with the woofers when they arrived at his home, so i recommended that he call UPS and file a claim ASAP if the isssue is what he stated. So he said he will go ahead and proceed with the claim. Haven't heard from him in a long time, then finally he writes back saying " well, i didn't feel like shipping the sub to another state for them to observe the sub". On my part, I did everything I could to assist the guy in filing the claim, but he kept pushing it off. Just a heads up. Am i mad ? No. but if you tell someone yeah ill help out i shipping and give you a fourth of what i paid for, then I'd expect that person todo it and not sit here and never come back on the forum. Otherwise, if the person simply stated no, its not his responsibility to help pay for shipping since i stated : shippingincluded :, then I'd understand it was my fault.

:wow:

DBBOOM
05-03-2009, 11:20 AM
If he paid the OG agreed upon price, its not his fault you lowballed yourself. And he was a ******* for agreeing to pay more.

tapout
05-03-2009, 12:00 PM
If he paid the OG agreed upon price, its not his fault you lowballed yourself. And he was a ******* for agreeing to pay more.

this

Krazed4Bass
07-06-2009, 12:48 AM
I might be a ******* for paying more, but I think that a situation like this shouldn't happen. I thought I would be nice if he was nice to me.

I finally paid more. Think of it as a rebate.

I tried messaging Ali1 back asking for feedback and he hasn't replied. Just thought I should point that out. Only problem is, he is ignoring it.

I would of liked this transaction to go through 300 shipped and been done with it. I paid the 300 agreed upon immediately after talking constantly to Ali1. Shipping isn't my responsibility.

I'm tired of seeing this bad post about me and why the f*** am I a ******* for tryin to be nice after figuring s**t out??

Put some good s**t about me up and I'll be happy (I'm tired of being nice if there isn't good feedback about what I've done). Because I didn't do a d**n thing wrong. Seriously.

G.W.Kush
07-06-2009, 12:56 AM
I might be a ******* for paying more, but I think that a situation like this shouldn't happen. I thought I would be nice if he was nice to me.

I finally paid more. Think of it as a rebate.

I tried messaging Ali1 back asking for feedback and he hasn't replied. Just thought I should point that out. Only problem is, he is ignoring it.

I would of liked this transaction to go through 300 shipped and been done with it. I paid the 300 agreed upon immediately after talking constantly to Ali1. Shipping isn't my responsibility.

I'm tired of seeing this bad post about me and why the f*** am I a ******* for tryin to be nice after figuring s**t out??

Put some good s**t about me up and I'll be happy (I'm tired of being nice if there isn't good feedback about what I've done). Because I didn't do a d**n thing wrong. Seriously.

win

Krazed4Bass
07-06-2009, 01:44 AM
win

Thank you.

expoli
07-06-2009, 12:46 PM
Definately win :D ....

you did pay the agreed upon price.... bottom line you paid...