PDA

View Full Version : Dropped Mazda = scammer

Killa Camry
04-28-2009, 10:23 AM
Im sure all you guys who have had good transactions with him will flame but i didnt have a good transaction so i have a right to post my opinion!!

I bought a python 990 remote start/security system from him....

His description of the item was BNIB...

For one he didnt take paypal only walmart money xfer to i cant get my cash back
when the package arrived there was no LCD remote nor a shock sensor so i called him and said hey watsup with this kit where are the other pieces he said he would look around the shop and he kinda ccused me of stealing them and selling them on ebay and im like wtf i want the security system not the cash lol....

so about 2 weeks go by due to the flooding in ND and he mails me a sensor and a 2 way remote... So i go to get it installed and they call me up and say hey dude the lcd remote that you have doesnt match the python 990 and neither does the antenna and the wiring harness is missing and a few other pieces.. And he is a very good installer he even has the python 990 installed on his car so im sure he knows what hes tlking about. Seeing as how im a noob i didnt catch on to this when initially inspecting the contents i thought everything was there according to dropped mazda "everything you need to install is there"... i asked for a refund and he refuses to give me one and hes not even responding to my PM's now... Now im tryna to sell it on ebay and see if i can recoup my losses plus im n a financial jam and need to pay rent in 3 days thats why im so pissed bcuz it was only $100 bucks but now tht i need cash im not even going to get tht for this unit bcuz mazda screwed me!!!

JUS BCUZ IM NEW TO THE FORUM AND A NOOB @ SOME CAR AUDIO RELATED THINGS DOESNT MEAN I DESERVED TO GET SCREWED OVER!!!!

on another not i did have some very good transactions with other members only a problem with dropped mazda!!!!

Killa Camry
04-28-2009, 10:24 AM
changing notification type

mihklo
04-28-2009, 10:29 AM
of course it was your fault:rolleyes: and decided to steal the pieces:rolleyes:

this POS scammer always places the blame on someone else.......yet he still continues to do business on this forum. how is he not banned after all this ****?

Etac
04-28-2009, 12:13 PM
read sig. going on two months now for a payment of $50 he owes me. wont answer pms or respond to me in any of these bad post about him.

i try talking to mods and they just ignore me

JL Audio
04-28-2009, 12:22 PM
is that dj? what's the scammers name?

stangman67
04-28-2009, 12:25 PM
Samed thing happened to me with a Python 881xp and Billy, I finally heckled him enough and my parts came in. He is a complete POS though

Shinju
04-28-2009, 12:25 PM
Yay yet another satisfied customer!

gqjeff
04-28-2009, 12:31 PM
Sounds like a road trip is in order.

Etac
04-28-2009, 12:31 PM
only if i didnt live in NJ =\

Killa Camry
04-28-2009, 12:45 PM
Yea his name is billy says he worked in some shop up there... yea pa is 2 far for tht!!

At least ur parts matched lol and u can imagine how happy I was too get one of the best units out there for $100 only to be dissapointed!!

Only reason I sent his bum @ss a money xfer bcuz he had good feedback!!

And banning him ain't gona do nothing helll jus make a new acct and keep scamming he's like herpes they go away for a while and then they come back worse lol... this is f*ckin great my luck has been going so good lately...NOT!!

Killa Camry
04-28-2009, 12:45 PM
Yea his name is billy says he worked in some shop up there... yea pa is 2 far for tht!!

At least ur parts matched lol and u can imagine how happy I was too get one of the best units out there for $100 only to be dissapointed!!

Only reason I sent his bum @ss a money xfer bcuz he had good feedback!!

And banning him ain't gona do nothing helll jus make a new acct and keep scamming he's like herpes they go away for a while and then they come back worse lol... this is f*ckin great my luck has been going so good lately...NOT!!

bigbangtheory
04-29-2009, 10:46 PM
What feedback did you read? I have seen many people have bad dealings with him.

***** to hear about another one having to go through some **** with him. He will probably make up an excuse about how you had it take to get installed and maybe the installer stole the parts he needed for his alarm as say a back up and say it is out of my hands.

Shady ****!

leifers
05-08-2009, 08:30 AM
I live about an hour from this guy. Last I heard he works at Team Electronics in Fargo, North Dakota.

He didn't scam me, but wanted to buy subs multiple times from me but would never go through with the deal. Seemed like a flake to me.

vitveet
05-08-2009, 10:51 AM
Well, he's def. not a good business man! BUT, you kinda should've known....$100 for a BNIB 990 is kinda too good to be true!!! If he is an installer/work at a shop, he would know he can get $400 easy, plus install money if he installs, for this unit.
Could you take a pic of the pieces you DO have? I may have some of the pieces you're missing that you may need, just maybe. And again, there's no specific antenna for any particular brain!!! As long as it's for a 990, you're fine! The remote is the only thing programmed for unit. If your installer did indeed know what he's doing, he would know that you can take 30-45 seconds and program that remote to your unit!!!!!
Those LCD remotes go for $100 + by themselves!!!! I think you're kinda lucky he sent that to you!!!
But yeah, no excuses for all the BS he's putting you through! Good luck.

V.