View Full Version : instead of this can i use......

boomin along
09-18-2003, 04:24 PM
ok heres my problem, i have some small speakers that i am transfering from a large wooden enclosure, to a smaller enclosure, and i was wondering, you know how people use that fiberglass material to slow down the air inside small subwoofer boxes, well could i use like, t-shirt clothe or like kleenex to slow down the air in that small enclosure to make it seem like a bigger box, they dont have that piece on the back of the driver to push out hot air so it wouldn't be blocking that stuff so ya, help me if ya can, thanks

-Me lol

09-19-2003, 12:14 AM
go buy some polyfil from walmart out of the sewing section for 2 bucks and dont be cheap its a bad image to have oh and make sure you dont stuff it too tight loosely fill half to 3/4 full.

boomin along
09-19-2003, 01:33 AM
lol thanks for the tip but sorry if i sound cheap, its because i am, i dont have my job yet lol
-me again