PDA

View Full Version : Satisfied with Woofersetc

dan45hk
04-22-2009, 10:14 PM
Woofersetc came through today and did what they promised all along. They issued me a full refund of the amplifier and also gave me the option to receive a third amplifier if I wanted. I would like to put this whole issue to rest as I believe it has gone way too far. I spoke with management on the phone again and they explained every point that came up during the forum discussions. I want to say again that I do not think this company was trying to scam me, and I believe everything started from poor communication and a delay in receiving my amplifier. The company also assured me that any customer service issues have been investigated and corrected. I believe in letting people try to correct any problems a customer may have and this company did end up doing that. As heated arguments sometimes get, the end result may be forgotten and pushed aside. I'm a fair a person, and as I stated my opinions of what I felt was wrong with the situation, I'm not going to leave out what was done right. Every time I ordered from them I did get the items in a quick and professional manner with tracking numbers emailed to me. In the last few days management at Woofersetc has taken every step to try to resolve this and I am satisfied with the outcome. I also want to point out that even if some of my posts may seem to put Woofersetc in a bad light, I am convinced that they will take care of any issues you may have with them when purchasing from this company. In all honesty, I have never had a company personally call me and give the concern they did to take care of a customer after they were aware of the situation. I will not rule out ordering from them in the future as they did take care of the problem and to me that's what ultimately counts.

SplAffair
04-22-2009, 10:16 PM
Sweet So ill probably order from them in the future
thanks for clearing this up
but
Two Threadz?

Side Show
04-22-2009, 10:17 PM
good to hear

99grandprixGT
04-22-2009, 10:17 PM
high five

ThatChevyGuy
04-22-2009, 10:19 PM
Sounds like they sent you an email making you state what you just posted. lol

azbass
04-22-2009, 10:19 PM
CarAudio.com Classifieds > Buyer/Seller Feedback

this is the proper section for threads like these.

thevic24
04-22-2009, 10:21 PM
from how upset he sounded before, this responce all most seems like it was an attourney(sp?) style responce.

ThatChevyGuy
04-22-2009, 10:22 PM
Exactly. ^^

edzy
04-22-2009, 10:23 PM
Sounds like they sent you an email making you state what you just posted. lol

Lol, I was thinking the same thing.
Amp AND Refund for a public apoligy.

But Im glad it worked out for you.

Brian_smith06
04-22-2009, 10:24 PM
from how upset he sounded before, this responce all most seems like it was an attourney(sp?) style responce.

word

99grandprixGT
04-22-2009, 10:25 PM
it was to much to read. but i figured he got his money back after reading his first thread, when i saw the title to this one.

DUMPED
04-23-2009, 03:05 AM
:laugh::laugh:

this thread is hilarious..

I cant believe the OP actually created it.
after ALL and I do mean ALL the crap that he said and what not he now comes on
and creates this post :laugh::laugh:

dave_damage
04-23-2009, 03:12 AM
How much extra did they send you to post that? lol