PDA

View Full Version : american fender jazz bass

ejschultz
04-19-2009, 04:14 PM
i'm selling my 2003 model american jazz bass. i paid 1300 for it back in 2003. i don't play it and i really need the money. i lost my job back when circuit city closed. it's in perfect condition, there's only one tiny nick in the finish on the back by where the strap connects. here's a link with a little better description and some pics as well.

http://chicago.craigslist.org/nwi/msg/1126097802.html

pm me if interested.

mobsters211
04-19-2009, 07:41 PM
jus wondering sionce u worked at circuit city...i got an ipod about 2 days before they announced they were closing...i got a 2 yr warranty on that ipod...do they have a subsiday that honors the warranty?

Tonyguy
04-19-2009, 09:11 PM
Did you work at the CC in Schererville? I used to work there.

ejschultz
04-20-2009, 12:33 AM
jus wondering sionce u worked at circuit city...i got an ipod about 2 days before they announced they were closing...i got a 2 yr warranty on that ipod...do they have a subsiday that honors the warranty?

the warranty will hopefully be honored by the 3rd party companies who have been taking them up for years. since there's no cc customers for them to keep happy, who knows what'll happen. i've got warranties on an ipod that i got the day before they announced it, a tv, and a ps3.

Did you work at the CC in Schererville? I used to work there.

merrillville. were you there till the end? definitely depressing. it was probably my favorite job i've had. were you an installer? i was in tvs.

ejschultz
04-20-2009, 01:20 PM
bump

Tonyguy
04-21-2009, 05:02 PM
merrillville. were you there till the end? definitely depressing. it was probably my favorite job i've had. were you an installer? i was in tvs.

I left february 08 and I ran the roadshop over at Schererville for about 2 years until I left.

ejschultz
04-22-2009, 02:06 AM
that's cool. i'm assuming you've found a job then and everything. a little off topic, do you know anyone in the area that can fiberglass? i've been looking for someone to fiberglass a set of tweeter pods for my caprice. i'm looking to put them behind where the mirrors are on the doors. i'd like some sort of pod for more of a factory look. i like keeping them down low with the woofer, but honestly, the staging in my car *****. i've got to move them up. they sound muffled with them as low as they are.

Tonyguy
04-23-2009, 04:12 AM
Yessir I do know a couple of guys who can really glass. Hit me up via PM and I'll set you up with some people.

ejschultz
05-02-2009, 12:59 AM
Well, even though no one showed any interest in the bass, just in case anyone sees this thread, it is sold. P800prs and a little debt relief here I come!