PDA

View Full Version : BamBam28 sent me a blown Orion H2 12.2

plyer3
04-17-2009, 01:44 AM
The thread to where seller was selling the Orion H2 12.2: http://www.caraudio.com/forum/showthread.php?t=395477&highlight=orion+h2

Nothing is working out, seller is not replying on this thread even though he specifically said he'll only post/communicate through this thread now.....

thegreatestpenn
04-17-2009, 01:45 AM
did you read the coils with a DMM?

Supergumby5000
04-17-2009, 01:46 AM
The thread to where seller was selling the Orion H2 12.2: http://www.caraudio.com/forum/showthread.php?t=395477&highlight=orion+h2

I received this sub Wednesday and hooked it up today. When it first arrived, I got suspicious because the cone doesn't move when I used a little force on it. It's very hard. Then my friend built me a box for it and we hooked it up....the subwoofer doesn't even power on.

I paid $120 shipped, it came packaged good. I have to admit that the packaging was the best I've seen, but the subwoofer doesn't work.

Man, this is the second time i've been scammed. The first was a Kicker L7 that rattles and now a subwoofer that doesnt work.

rule number one, test the ***** with a DMM before doing anything with it

rule number two, dont post **** that makes you look like you blew it yourself.

bluieorbluee
04-17-2009, 01:46 AM
**** that ***** man.. have you tried to contact him about it?

plyer3
04-17-2009, 01:47 AM
I'll check it the dmm on it
Already contacted him

plyer3
04-17-2009, 01:47 AM
I am interested in buying this. How old is this sub? Anything wrong with it? Do you have any refs? Ship first?

I bought the sub 2 years ago and had it installed for 1 year and then I sold the car and never used it again. There is nothing wrong with it other than the scuff on the surround from rubbing the back of my seat. I have some feedback on an aquarium supply website. I sold some stuff on there a while back. The website is www.aquabid.com and the link to my feedback is

http://www.aquabid.com/cgi-bin/aucti...i?&&vfb&Fishez

I have 13 positive and 0 neg.

I will ship within 48 hours of payment but not before. Let me know if you want to get it.

This is the PM that he claims it works

plyer3
04-17-2009, 01:52 AM
0.9 on DMM.....

jmanpc
04-17-2009, 01:53 AM
it could be frozen from a shifted motor or something.

stangman67
04-17-2009, 01:54 AM
0.9 on DMM.....

Are those the individual voice coils? Or is that both coils wired to one ohm?

plyer3
04-17-2009, 01:56 AM
Are those the individual voice coils? Or is that both coils wired to one ohm?

They were wired to 1ohm when i read them. Let me take the wires off and read it again

plyer3
04-17-2009, 01:59 AM
1.7.....dmm seems to show nothing's wrong....but sub doesn't work.

stangman67
04-17-2009, 01:59 AM
The VC's would be fine then. Check your amp settings. It would be VERY hard to shift the motor on a H2, the basket/motor assembley is extremely solid. Make sure your amp is setup properly

stangman67
04-17-2009, 02:00 AM
were the 2 vc's wired out of phase? Check that they were in phase. If they are out of phase they will push against each other and the sub wouldn't move

plyer3
04-17-2009, 02:01 AM
RF T20001bd was used. Settings are all fine

plyer3
04-17-2009, 02:01 AM
were the 2 vc's wired out of phase? Check that they were in phase. If they are out of phase they will push against each other and the sub wouldn't move

what do you mean wired out of phase? it was wired - to - and pos to pos...

stangman67
04-17-2009, 02:03 AM
well double check that , otherwise I don't see what the problem could be unless the motor got demagnetized somehow

clbolt
04-17-2009, 02:07 AM
My vote is for a shifted motor.

stangman67
04-17-2009, 02:08 AM
That thing would've had to been hit with a sledgehammer than, the baskets are SOLID

plyer3
04-17-2009, 02:12 AM
well double check that , otherwise I don't see what the problem could be unless the motor got demagnetized somehow

gain is set to nom, tried setting to master and single

well the subwoofer has a little sound and tiny bit of virbation, but doesn't move one bit....

ampjunkielikeme
04-17-2009, 02:13 AM
i vote shifted motor....

a re mt motor was shipped to me a while back. ups had there way with it and shifted the pole...and a mt motor is solid to...
the bigger they are ,the harder they fall when the ups guy throws it into the truck.....

plyer3
04-17-2009, 02:15 AM
well he shipped it via fedex, i hope he has insurance on it.....i want my money back...but having doubts that i can get a cent back...

dragnix
04-17-2009, 02:16 AM
check your lp filter?

plyer3
04-17-2009, 02:30 AM
check your lp filter?

yessir, tried messing around with it. didn't work. when i had the volume turned up on the deck to 20, the sub doesn't do anything again. just vibrates a tiny bit.....

stangman67
04-17-2009, 02:32 AM
How is the motor going to shift without cracking the basket :confused:

http://images.cardomain.com//products/ori/ORI27306_1.jpg

plyer3
04-17-2009, 02:34 AM
i need to get me the hcca 12.2. anybody have a 12" sub that can handle over 2000rms with same diameter cutout as the h2 at 11-1/2"?

stangman67
04-17-2009, 02:39 AM
I have an h2 I am not using, it's been in my closet for years. Good little (not really little lol) sub

tc3k101
04-17-2009, 03:04 AM

top plate shift? bottom plate shift?

TnT_Sounds
04-17-2009, 03:11 AM
amp problems possibly?

clbolt
04-17-2009, 04:47 AM

The entire motor doesn't move; the motor core gets knocked loose from the epoxy that holds it in, and it pinches the voice coil and locks it in place. I bought a pair of Orion XTR Pro 10" subs in a ProBox a couple of years ago from a guy at work. The box had been dropped and shifted one of the motor cores. The sub looked mint, absolutely not a blemish on it, but I could have walked on that cone and it wouldn't have moved. Magnetic force really works against you when that core shifts.

The shipment was automatically insured for $100, but I hope you saved the packaging. I've been through the insurance fight with Fedex a few times, and their claims department gets ugly. Take plenty of pics of the sub and the packaging before it gets picked up, they'll likely bust it into a hundred pieces during the claims/ return process.

mihklo
04-17-2009, 07:36 AM
why would you not pm the seller and try to work everything out in pm's before creating a thread?

RAM_Designs
04-17-2009, 07:56 AM
why would you not pm the seller and try to work everything out in pm's before creating a thread?

Because he's just a kid that doesn't know any better...I guess?

KyleBechtold
04-17-2009, 08:02 AM
the sub is frozen.. did no one see the cone doesn't move... with force either.. its frozen.. It might have happened in shipping might have been frozen before he sent who knows.. only him...

plyer3
04-17-2009, 10:19 AM
The amp is not the problems, it powered my kicker l7s fine. it's the subwoofer for sure. seller said he hasn't used it in a while, so idk if he tested it or not before shipping. it was packaged perfectly, but like everyone said it might've been motor shift.

i've contacted the seller, no response yet, but im still waiting.

I Like Waffle
04-17-2009, 10:34 AM
sounds like your voice coil oil wore off. Spray some WD 40 or baby oil down in the pole vent, should get that baby moving again. ;)

plyer3
04-17-2009, 11:08 AM
sounds like your voice coil oil wore off. Spray some WD 40 or baby oil down in the pole vent, should get that baby moving again. ;)

uh serious?

plyer3
04-17-2009, 11:56 AM
well, it's being worked out with seller, hopefully everything works out.

nativeboy
04-17-2009, 11:59 AM

I dunno about that ??

plyer3
04-17-2009, 12:57 PM
i dunno either, BamBam28 and I are working out now. I dont know why it came as the way it was. Bam said it worked fine when he shipped it and could be the shipping. Shipped it good though, best packaging I've seen from a seller on this forum.

Hopefully it'll work out, I'm working it out to get the sub ship back and have him look at it himself.

BamBam28
04-17-2009, 01:39 PM
What kind of a b*tch would start a thread like this and question my integrity with out contacting me first?!?

This is the PM that he claims it works

It worked perfectly when I shipped it...

well he shipped it via fedex, i hope he has insurance on it.....i want my money back...but having doubts that i can get a cent back...

Why would your dumb *** have doubts about getting a cent back?? I have answered ALL your PMs VERY promptly and NEVER once said your on your own!

If you recieved the mother ****er Wednesday and you were so "suspicious" why didnt you IMMEDIATELY contact me about it instead of waiting 2 days and then tell me friday??? and why did you EDIT your first post that stated this???
How do I know you didnt drop the god **** thing or something stupid in the 2 days you had it?

plyer3
04-17-2009, 01:56 PM
You really think I would intentionally scam you for a $120 sub? If I dropped it, I would admit it. The sub is still in the same shape when I received it. I'll take pics and videos just to prove it. I've already told you that I'm sorry I started a thread without waiting for your reply. I edited the first post after we started solving this problem. Look, like I said, I have gotten 2 subs already that were bad. First was the Kicker from seller here and then it was a T1 from someone local and he doesn't want a return after I called him about it.....two subs that I've paid for and don't work. I overreacted because of those incidents.
This will be my third if you dont calm down and stop cussing me out and solve this problem. The first post stated nothing, all I said was I received a blown sub, but then found out it may be the shipping that caused it even though it was packaged "perfectly"

I know you said it worked perfectly when you shipped it, I have PMs of you saying that and that's why I bought the sub from you. I thought it looked fine until I felt the cone, but it wasn't like I thought it didn't work. I had to wait for my box being built and 1/0 gauge wires ran before I can test out the sub. I'm not trying to scam anybody, I'm just trying to get a "working" subwoofer for my car....

gqjeff
04-17-2009, 02:00 PM
Bit of advice. Getting scammed on 2 used subs I dounbt I would go for a used sub for round 3. Juts plain common since, buy a new one you could have a hell of a sub for what you have lost. Looks like this guy wants to work with you but if you started a thread about me like this I would be pissed off too and hesitant to work it out.

plyer3
04-17-2009, 02:04 PM
Bit of advice. Getting scammed on 2 used subs I dounbt I would go for a used sub for round 3. Juts plain common since, buy a new one you could have a hell of a sub for what you have lost. Looks like this guy wants to work with you but if you started a thread about me like this I would be pissed off too and hesitant to work it out.

i know, it makes me want to get a BINB now, but i've been buying used subs on this forum without any trouble since joining this forum, and if i still had those refs i can prove it to everybody.

like i said, im sorry that i started this thread without waiting for his reply. i just overreacted......
and im still going to keep buying used subs and car audios on this forum, just need to decide and think before buying

Andrew_as
04-17-2009, 02:04 PM
i would still work it out if i was him because thats the right thing to do...But i also agree... i dont buy used subs!

gqjeff
04-17-2009, 02:06 PM
I think cooler heads will prevail and things will get ironed out also..

plyer3
04-17-2009, 02:07 PM
im willing to work it out, but i can understand if he doesnt want to cause of this thread i made
i have already file through paypal to work it out with him
it's really up to him if he wants to......i kinda really doubt ill be getting any money back eitherway. wont paypal just be in his favor because he has tracking number and etc......?

gqjeff
04-17-2009, 02:08 PM
paypal does not help for any transactions now except ones made on ebay I believe. You will be on your own here.

plyer3
04-17-2009, 02:11 PM
im keeping my cool, i dont like cussing ppl out either
man.......i was expecting this to happen.

idc anymore, im just a user on this forum getting car audios for a good price. this isn't going to stop me from buying more used or new items.....

dbhittin
04-17-2009, 02:15 PM
that seems pretty cheap for that sub anyways

Andrew_as
04-17-2009, 02:16 PM
personally i would not of bought from him because of lack of ref. Also did you read this thread. http://www.caraudio.com/forum/showthread.php?t=398826 Im not the smartest but he told you that he bought it 2 years ago, and took it out a year ago and hasnt used it since....

plyer3
04-17-2009, 02:17 PM
that seems pretty cheap for that sub anyways

yea its a little cheaper than others who are selling the same sub on this forum. 15's go for like $150 plus shipping.
but i was hoping it was going to be working when it was hooked up.

plyer3
04-17-2009, 02:19 PM
personally i would not of bought from him because of lack of ref. Also did you read this thread. http://www.caraudio.com/forum/showthread.php?t=398826 Im not the smartest but he told you that he bought it 2 years ago, and took it out a year ago and hasnt used it since....

he told me it worked perfectly before he shipped it out......this was when we started working it out:

ok, i have been debating whether to get this which is hell lot cheaper or the hcca 12.2.
do you more pics as well as one with ur username? im thinking about buying this, hoping my t20001bd doesn't blow it up.

Whats your e-mail address? I will email you more pics.
hellfire127@gmail.com

You got mail.
where are you located? i want to buy it.
wow that's close to AR. ill take it man. can you ship tomorrow asap ups ground or fedex? $120 shipped paypal? my budget eitherway, dont have enough for a hcca.

Huntsville, AL My paypal address is linda_w35810@yahoo.com

Yeah I can ship tomorrow. I will ship fedex not UPS unless you want to add $10 more.
haha fedex is good :D
payment sent

Got it. I will ship Fedex tomorrow. Dont forget leave me some feedback when u get it.
got tracking number :D

Your FedEx Tracking # is 468398610157420
dude, the sub was hooked up and it doesn't work...what's going on? the cone is also stiff, doesn't move when pushed.

orions last long so i thought it would still work. i had some 5 year old orion xtrs before and they worked perfectly...

[QUOTE=plyer3]ok, i have been debating whether to get this which is hell lot cheaper or the hcca 12.2.
do you more pics as well as one with ur username? im thinking about buying this, hoping my t20001bd doesn't blow it up.

hellfire127@gmail.com

You got mail.
wow that's close to AR. ill take it man. can you ship tomorrow asap ups ground or fedex? $120 shipped paypal? my budget eitherway, dont have enough for a hcca.

Yeah I can ship tomorrow. I will ship fedex not UPS unless you want to add $10 more.
payment sent

Got it. I will ship Fedex tomorrow. Dont forget leave me some feedback when u get it.

dude, the sub was hooked up and it doesn't work...what's going on? the cone is also stiff, doesn't move when pushed.

Yeah what is going on? It worked perfectly when I shipped it and I pack it VERY well... I need more info than "it dosen't work" like was the box damaged, is the sub damaged did you ohm it out and are you 100% sure the amp you were using working? Let me know
sub vibrates a tiny bit, but doesn't hit one bit. everybody said the motor is bad or shifted idk.

Never had anything like this happen so I'm ganna have to figure out what to do, I had it insured for 120 with fedex but don't know how to go about turning in a claim for it so ill have to check on that... Btw how does a motor shift? What does that mean?

Chin_Chilla
Nice find^^^ hasnt used it in over a year my ***, prolly blew it himself trying to tune the amp...

80INCHES
if the sub is not working..get it recones
with either dc soundlab parts or fi parts

Andrew_as
04-17-2009, 02:33 PM
shouldnt have to pay to fix something that was spose to work

plyer3
04-17-2009, 02:34 PM
im not gonna fix it nor do i know how to recone a sub. i just want to send it back to him and have him look at it himself. it's in the same condition as it was when it arrived. maybe i should start taking pics

Andrew_as
04-17-2009, 02:38 PM
i can already tell how this ones going to end....

plyer3
04-17-2009, 02:39 PM
i can already tell how this ones going to end....

tell me :crap:

oh and didn't i buy that orion 1200d from you?

Andrew_as
04-17-2009, 02:50 PM
no i sold you rft10001bd. i think it was for a friend of yours. Your going to be at a loss. Ship the sub back and hes going to keep it and your money. I think he blew it while setting the amp or something and he knew it was messed up. I would never of bought from him. He isnt a real active member around here. So why not just get on here and scam someone real quick and go on about your life? but i hope im wrong for your sake!

plyer3
04-17-2009, 02:54 PM
no i sold you rft10001bd. i think it was for a friend of yours. Your going to be at a loss. Ship the sub back and hes going to keep it and your money. I think he blew it while setting the amp or something and he knew it was messed up. I would never of bought from him. He isnt a real active member around here. So why not just get on here and scam someone real quick and go on about your life? but i hope im wrong for your sake!

oh yea that t10001bd, he loves it haha. you gave me a good price back then for it. well i hope that's not the case.

there's no point for me to keep a big magnet in my house, anybody want it(that's if you pay actual shipping)? because i dont think this problem will be solved, he lost his cool after seeing this thread and i dont blame him. just lost $120, mehhh will have to work a little while to get some money back..

clbolt
04-17-2009, 08:08 PM
Don't give the sub away.

First, there's the matter of the Fedex insurance. If you saved the packaging, and if it was packed as well as you say it was, Fedex will end up paying after he complains a bit. However, they'll have to pick it up to start the claim, and if you don't have the packaging you received it in, you're screwed. If you give the sub away in the meantime, you absolutely won't get anything on the claim.

Second, you can just recone a sub with a shifted motor. Sometimes you can get the core out, clean all the epoxy out of the assembly, and shim and reglue it. That's hit and miss at best if you've never done it before.

For those of you who don't understand the concept of a shifted motor, I'll find the pic of the motor from my XTR Pro. Damage like that can happen fairly easily in shipping a subwoofer, because all it takes is one good drop. The larger and heavier the motor, the more likely it is to happen.

plyer3
04-17-2009, 08:20 PM
Seller is probably not going to file for insurance.

I'm not going to bother with it anymore, will get the HCCA later when i get some money

clbolt
04-17-2009, 08:34 PM
if you really want to give it away, I can pick it up when I come to Little Rock this week.

Louisiana_CRX
04-17-2009, 08:41 PM
at least you got off cheap...I bought a $1200 sub on here that was suppose to work and had bad coil rub when I hooked it up...I'm gonna be stuck paying for the recone myself....Its been sittng in a box since I found out :( till I can get enough money together to get it fixed....:crap:

Xprime4
04-17-2009, 08:46 PM
Hey i answered his lp thread few days ago. I remember... So you're sure the guy is lying

05fronty
04-17-2009, 08:47 PM
why don't you bring it over here tomorrow and let me look at it

01 S 10
04-17-2009, 08:48 PM
What kind of a b*tch would start a thread like this and question my integrity with out contacting me first?!?

It worked perfectly when I shipped it...

Why would your dumb *** have doubts about getting a cent back?? I have answered ALL your PMs VERY promptly and NEVER once said your on your own!

If you recieved the mother ****er Wednesday and you were so "suspicious" why didnt you IMMEDIATELY contact me about it instead of waiting 2 days and then tell me friday??? and why did you EDIT your first post that stated this???
How do I know you didnt drop the god **** thing or something stupid in the 2 days you had it?

woah! nice attitude there buddy, now you look like the immature one. hope everything gets worked out, but i dam sure wouldnt buy anything from you. ive seen your for sale threads, and could tell you had a bad temper. GL selling on here again, have a good night :D

tc3k101
04-17-2009, 10:32 PM
if the coils are reading fine but you cant move the cone im going to guess something on the motor shifted. just file the insurance claim. take pictures before fed ex pics it up. i mean its only $120 insurance claim idk if they will fight you on it.

CobraStang98
04-17-2009, 10:52 PM
Seller is probably not going to file for insurance.

I'm not going to bother with it anymore, will get the HCCA later when i get some money

I dont get why people here just take a loss on something like this, makes no sense to me. If ur truly not in the wrong here then there isnt any reason to lose money.

brian84corvette
04-17-2009, 10:58 PM
try fixing it by plugging both coils to a old cut cord that plugs in to the wall.
the plug that is smaller is the + and the one with the fat part is the -

make shure you wire it up + to + and - to - before pluging it in to the wall outlet.
and make a video of it also.

(srsly dont do this)

silvercookie
04-17-2009, 11:06 PM
man that *****.
people like bambam shouldnt be on here, cant even make a process as simple as paying and receiving simple.

if you got his adress i would call his local police station and tell them about it.

bigbangtheory
04-18-2009, 09:26 AM
x2^^^^

plyer3
04-18-2009, 02:52 PM
thanks for your help guys, but he's not responding anymore and stuff. i can bring it to you smllysack if you want to take a look at it just to tell everyone that it doesn't work. i still have original box and everything that was there when it got here.
if he doesn't want to file for insurance and work this out, then im out of luck and will probably just throw this sub away or give to somebody local. im tire of getting 12" subs that dont work

man......3 subs so far that don't work right......one local and two here. im gonna work my *** off and get me a BNIB Orion HCCA 12.2 so I wont have to deal with this anymore.

Like i said, I'm not trying to scam the seller or anything, im just trying to get a working subwoofer. just look at my feedback, and i know i havent been here long enough, but probably have more refs than some ppl who's been here for years.

plyer3
04-18-2009, 02:54 PM
Hey i answered his lp thread few days ago. I remember... So you're sure the guy is lying

is that to me or BamBam28? i dont remember lp thread.....

CobraStang98
04-18-2009, 07:57 PM
thanks for your help guys, but he's not responding anymore and stuff. i can bring it to you smllysack if you want to take a look at it just to tell everyone that it doesn't work. i still have original box and everything that was there when it got here.
if he doesn't want to file for insurance and work this out, then im out of luck and will probably just throw this sub away or give to somebody local. im tire of getting 12" subs that dont work

man......3 subs so far that don't work right......one local and two here. im gonna work my *** off and get me a BNIB Orion HCCA 12.2 so I wont have to deal with this anymore.

Like i said, I'm not trying to scam the seller or anything, im just trying to get a working subwoofer. just look at my feedback, and i know i havent been here long enough, but probably have more refs than some ppl who's been here for years.

Its completely f*cking pointless to just give it away or something of that nature. By doing that you're just letting urself be targeted by more scammers here.

If they see that you're not gonna do something about something like this, then why wouldnt they do it again. Seriously bro not just for yourself but to make a statement here to all the scammers, do something about it.

If he doesnt help u out at all within the next week or so, contact the police in his area to see if they can do something about it. It doesn't make any sense to be a b*tch about this and not try to get your money back.

plyer3
04-18-2009, 08:11 PM
actually i've been trying to get the money back. already filed through paypal couple yesterday and that failed
now im working with my bank, since i paid with my bank card through paypal. dunno how that's gonna work out, but ill see.
i posted this thread a little too early, but may be useful now since he's not saying anything on this thread now. im not calling him a scammer or anything yet, but just want to give everybody on this forum a heads up. he's the first seller i've had a "major" problem with. the kicker i bought from username foote wasn't as bad as this since the kicker actually worked, just didn't sound like a normal kicker. this orion h2 just doesnt work at all when it got here, even though it was packaged perfectly.

BamBam28
04-19-2009, 07:44 PM
Here is how this deal went down.

plyer3 pays on Sunday 4/12 and ask if I can ship the following day...
I ship a perfectly working Orion H2 sub on Monday 4/13
He got the sub at 3:30pm on Wednesday 4/15
4/15 didnt hear a thing
4/16 didnt hear a thing
Friday 4/17 at 12:15AM he sends me a PM saying sub dosent work
Friday 4/17 at 12:44AM he STARTS THIS THREAD...
Friday 4/17 at 9:42AM I respond to his PM and tried to figure out what was going on and trying to be as helpful as possible ( At this time I had NO idea this thread existed) so we exchange multiple PMs for the next hour or so and then I SEE THIS THREAD!
Thats when the **** hit the fan... I don't know if something happened during shipping or after he got it or what but before I saw this A hole calling me a scamer and running my name through the mud I was going to do everything to try to help him out ... I had the sub insured for 120 and I spent 45min making sure it was packed properly to avoid any problems like this... I am not a scammer and never have been and I have sold 100's of aquarium supplies online and 3 or 4 times I have sold car audio stuff with not 1 complaint. And another thing to think about, Why in the **** would I have been trying to sell the sub localy on craigslist If it was in non working condition?? dosent make sence does it... You people can belive me or not but I honestly have done nothing wrong. and the only reason I chose to not help him out is because he didnt even give me a chance to help him out before he started this bull **** and I realy dont feel like I should help him out at all now... I think he wanted attention more than he wanted to work this out...

BamBam28
04-19-2009, 07:50 PM
Here are the pms I am refering to above

Quote:
Originally Posted by BamBam28
Quote:
Originally Posted by plyer3
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
ok, i have been debating whether to get this which is hell lot cheaper or the hcca 12.2.
hellfire127@gmail.com

You got mail.

haha fedex is good
payment sent

got tracking number

Yeah what is going on? It worked perfectly when I shipped it and I pack it VERY well... I need more info than "it dosen't work" like was the box damaged, is the sub damaged did you ohm it out and are you 100% sure the amp you were using working? Let me know
sub vibrates a tiny bit, but doesn't hit one bit. everybody said the motor is bad or shifted idk.
Never had anything like this happen so I'm ganna have to figure out what to do, I had it insured for 120 with fedex but don't know how to go about turning in a claim for it so ill have to check on that... Btw how does a motor shift? What does that mean?
idk that's what the ppl on this forum says, but i dont see how that works either. all i wanted was a working 2000watt rms subwoofer 12" and wasn't expecting this to happen. i can ship the sub back and you can check it all you want. like i said, i didnt break it or anything, subwoofer arrived like the way it was.
WOW... I just saw the bull **** thread you started about me so the rest of my replies will be in your god **** thread that's flaming me for no god **** reason....

plyer3
04-19-2009, 08:24 PM
yea that's how the deal went, and your point is?

05fronty
04-19-2009, 08:25 PM
pmed

tc3k101
04-19-2009, 08:26 PM
its not his fault he recieved a broken sub. granted he is stupid for not letting you respond doesnt change the fact he got a broken sub instead of a working sub.

plyer3
04-19-2009, 09:13 PM
he comes back to this forum and posts PMs that just show how the deal went........

vitveet
04-20-2009, 01:39 PM

WOW....sad to see this thread! I was oh so close to buying this sub from him!!! Sooo glad I didn't! And you're right Andrew....not one reference here at all and the CHEAP price is what lead me away from this "deal". $120 SHIPPED for a sub like this is far too good to be true. VERY nice subs and new are well over $300.

But, the seller DOES have references on another forum (even though it isn't car audio). So to kind of back him a little, I shipped out a sub to a guy 2 or 3 weeks ago. Sub was packed PERFECTLY! It was only going 3 hours away also. It arrived to him LOCKED UP as this one did!!! I know 100% that the sub was in perfect working order as I just took it out of an install working perfectly. Just came from being dropped hard and/or thrown around with no care.
BUT, I immediately REFUNDED the guy and filed the claim. Fedex went and picked it up, looked at it and returned it to me. It's being taken care of (I'm just slacking a lil on it). But it's in NO WAY the buyers fault so their money shouldn't be held on to. BamBam if you're sure it was perfect, file a claim with Fedex, give the guy back his money and you'll get it back from Fedex.
Just my $0.02. Hope you guys get it worked out.

V.

plyer3
04-20-2009, 05:06 PM
Well right now, he's not doing anything about it. How hard is it to file a claim? He told me he didn't know how to in one of the PMs....I mean at least can't I get some of the money back? I would gladly ship the sub back to you, condition was as-is when it arrived on my doorstep....

Andrew_as
04-20-2009, 06:35 PM
it might of been working when shipped but like stated above it should be handled. His name wouldnt look so bad if he handled the problem. I think from the poor attitude and lack of action that he has a reason. You can get mad because the thread was started but that should not stop you from taking care of the guy. Your just going to look alot worse not taking care of the customer. FYI CA dont take kindly to people like you...

plyer3
04-20-2009, 07:30 PM
Well I have already filed a dispute with bank. To BamBam28, I'm still willing to go through the insurance process if you are. Keep your money and I'll ship the subwoofer back to you in the same condition as it arrived. To be honest, I'm sick and tire of dealing with this. You stated you dont want to PM anymore and will be communicating through this thread, but so far you're not doing that. Can't we just wrap this small problem up and call it a day? I still need a working 12" woofer......

EDIT: Oh and a forum member came to check the sub today. Not like it's gonna be a big help since sub may have been damaged through shipping, but he wanted to check the sub out and I let him. He'll probably be back later on to comment on it.

05fronty
04-20-2009, 08:16 PM
that sub is frozen solid. coils aren't burnt.

Andrew_as
04-20-2009, 08:22 PM
do not ship it back to him.... i repeat do not ship it back to him!!!! If he files a claim fedex will pick it up from your house. dont risk shipping it back to him and fedex using that against the claim because they will

MakeshiftAudio
04-20-2009, 08:27 PM
do not ship it back to him.... i repeat do not ship it back to him!!!! If he files a claim fedex will pick it up from your house. dont risk shipping it back to him and fedex using that against the claim because they will

x2

Had this happen to me once. :(

clbolt
04-20-2009, 09:44 PM
As others have said, don't ship the sub back to him. All he has to do to file a claim is call Fedex, and they'll pick the sub and the original packing up from you to inspect it. If it was packed as well as it sounds like it was, they'll rule in his favor. Even if he didn't buy extra insurance, they'll pay $100 plus what he paid for shipping on the claim.

It seems a lot of people around here have no idea of how things can get damaged in shipping. If you'd waited a reasonable time for him to contact you before leaving this thread, you wouldn't have the issues you do now.

plyer3
04-20-2009, 09:49 PM
he was quick to get me pics when i wanted the sub, now he's slow in replying to this thread. i know he's probably still mad about me making this thread before i waited for his reply, but come on. coming back here and cussing me out and telling me i wont get a cent back is not the way to handle this. i already apologized to him about making this thread. now i dont really feel sorry about making this thread, what's so hard about filing a claim and taking a few mins to reply to this thread? he left me no choice but to file a dispute through my bank, hopefully ill get my money back...if not oh well. if he still wants to file through insurance through fedex then ill still be here willing to cooperate with him so he can get his money back......im really tire after getting 3 straight non-working subs.......well at least 2 of them semi-works except for this orion h2.

edit: oh and i wont ship it back until everything's settled.....no worries. it's still sitting in its original box with papers and original shipping box.

BamBam28
04-20-2009, 10:28 PM
As others have said, don't ship the sub back to him. All he has to do to file a claim is call Fedex, and they'll pick the sub and the original packing up from you to inspect it. If it was packed as well as it sounds like it was, they'll rule in his favor. Even if he didn't buy extra insurance, they'll pay $100 plus what he paid for shipping on the claim.

It seems a lot of people around here have no idea of how things can get damaged in shipping. If you'd waited a reasonable time for him to contact you before leaving this thread, you wouldn't have the issues you do now.

WOW out of 90 post 1 person actually isn't accusing me of being a piece of **** scammer.... TY

And you are absolutely right, Had he talked to me like a man he wouldn't be in this position but he chose to start this thread 29 minutes after his first pm to me letting me know something was wrong. Apparently the sub was damaged during shipping so its not his fault BUT its not my fault either but everybody jumps on the witch hunt bandwagon and just assumes I send this person a fu(ked up sub and was trying to trick somebody into buying a 40lb paper weight while I pocket a whole $80 bucks!! whoohooo.... I mean seriously? But it seems that all most of you care about is flaming someone and not realy giving a **** if the person is telling the truth or not...

I will file for insurance through FedEx even though you give me so many reasons not to for acting like such a bich but I will do it anyways just because I know its the right thing to do but for future reference you should give somebody a chance to make things right before you post **** like this. I had every intention on filing it with fedex from the get go but when I saw this **** I lost my cool...

plyer3
04-20-2009, 10:32 PM
You're right nobody has called you a scammer, I'm not accusing you of being one either. I have already apologized to you about making this thread, once in the PM and many times in this thread already. Dont you think I have learned my lesson as well after everybody told me to wait for seller's reply?

I'm just trying to solve this small problem.....just file for insurance and keep your money. I think my bank will get my money back from paypal. Everybody happy?

rumblebee2
04-20-2009, 10:38 PM
paypal takes it from seller iirc.

BamBam28
04-20-2009, 10:38 PM
You're right nobody has called you a scammer, I'm not accusing you of being one either. I have already apologized to you about making this thread, once in the PM and many times in this thread already. Dont you think I have learned my lesson as well after everybody told me to wait for seller's reply?

I'm just trying to solve this small problem.....just file for insurance and keep your money. I think my bank will get my money back from paypal. Everybody happy?

Nobody has accused me of being a scammer???? what the fu(k thread have u been reading??? And btw, Fu(k no im not happy... I have 7 pages of people bashing me... so no im not real happy..

plyer3
04-20-2009, 10:45 PM
Nobody has accused me of being a scammer???? what the fu(k thread have u been reading??? And btw, Fu(k no im not happy... I have 7 pages of people bashing me... so no im not real happy..

Nobody has called you a scammer, at least not directly....they're just stating your lack of responsibility. And why the heck would something like this thread make you this mad? You made a thread about me and I'm not offended by it, even if it has ppl taking about me in it. MAYBE YOU NEED TO CHANGE YOUR ATTITUDE, CALM DOWN, AND STOP WHINNYING LIKE A LITTLE BABY BECAUSE YOU'RE NOT BEING A MAN RIGHT NOW.

Andrew_as
04-20-2009, 10:46 PM
Next time dont lie about not using it in a year when you just made a thread about how to set the gains for the sub and amp.... Thats the only reason i said anything about you being a scammer. Anyways good guy for coming thru and doing the right thing.

plyer3
04-20-2009, 10:49 PM
Neither of us are happy, you're not the only one angry and pissed off. At least I'm able to control it instead of taking it in your approach...
I predict the following results:
You file for insurance and get your money back.
Everything will be solve after that.
Some people may not want to sell to me.
Some people may not want to buy from you.
The End.

plyer3
04-20-2009, 10:52 PM
Next time dont lie about not using it in a year when you just made a thread about how to set the gains for the sub and amp.... Thats the only reason i said anything about you being a scammer. Anyways good guy for coming thru and doing the right thing.

talking about this thread? http://www.caraudio.com/forum/showthread.php?t=398826

clbolt
04-20-2009, 11:15 PM
In effect, you called him a scammer when you said in the title of this thread:
BamBam28 sent me a blown Orion H2 12.2
The sub was almost certainly damaged by rough handling during the shipping process. Take a heavy sub and drop it a couple feet onto concrete, and something's going to give. Make that a drop of several feet as can happen when offloading a truck, and you might get the idea.

If you'd given the seller a reasonable chance of answering your email before you posted this thread, then you wouldn't be in the wrong. However, you came here and stated that he sold you a BLOWN sub all of 29 minutes after you emailed him the first time about a problem. I'm a good seller, and I'll do almost anything within reason to handle a problem from my end, but I'd be angry as hell if somebody started a thread like this when I'd had no chance to even contact Fedex.

You were wrong in the way you handled this, and no number of apologies can make the title of this thread go away. The seller didn't deserve to be crapped on unless he'd proved he wasn't going to file a claim. As has been stated in this thread, he was very cooperative until he realized you'd started a negative thread about him in this, the "Buyer/Seller Feedback - Bad = Beware!" forum. Plain and simple, you shot yourself in the *** over this one.

BamBam28
04-20-2009, 11:20 PM

First of all dont call me a fu(king lier. I AM CURRENTLY running an Orion H2 and a US AMPS 1200w amp...

I was running 2 Orion H2's pushed by a MA Audio HK4000D For about a year and I decided to pull it all out and start over so I sold the HK4000D ( go ahead and do more research and u will see that too) and I decided to use 1 of the H2's (the best LOOKING ONE) and build a nice box with a Leather/Pleather covering ( more research and you will see that too) and get a smaller amp SO I sold that Orion to plyer3 and went and bought the US AMP. So I am not a lier but thanks for the accusation...

BamBam28
04-20-2009, 11:23 PM
MAYBE YOU NEED TO CHANGE YOUR ATTITUDE, CALM DOWN, AND STOP WHINNYING LIKE A LITTLE BABY BECAUSE YOU'RE NOT BEING A MAN RIGHT NOW.

You just dont know when to shut the fu(k up do u kid???

dbeez
04-20-2009, 11:29 PM

Man just do the right thing op ask a mod to delete thread when problem is taken care of and then all is good..:toast:

plyer3
04-20-2009, 11:35 PM

No I won't shut the fu(k up until you stop acting like a kid. Just go ahead and file the claim. I'm just ready to get this problem over with. You and everybody can judge me however you want, it wont make me stop buying and selling on this forum. I know it'll affect me in the future on this forum but i dont really care anymore. I'll gladly ask mod to delete this thread when problem is taken care of.

clbolt
04-20-2009, 11:41 PM
This thread should never have been started, but you just won't admit it.

plyer3
04-20-2009, 11:45 PM
What are some of the mods' usernames? Contacting them to delete this.....

dbeez
04-20-2009, 11:47 PM
He admitted he screwed up making it and he apologized publicly in this thread

dbeez
04-20-2009, 11:48 PM
Jimj, Johnny drama,azbass(sp?)And many more

Edit:denim , DBfan187 , ss3079 , req , Jmac , Randy Savage , squeak9798 , JimJ , azbass , ngsm13 , Johnny Drama

clbolt
04-21-2009, 12:04 AM
He admitted he screwed up making it and he apologized publicly in this thread

That still doesn't cover the fact that he started a negative feedback thread after giving the seller just 29 minutes to respond to his email. If he really was remorseful about starting this thread, he should have had it deleted when the seller did contact him and before he found this thread and became angered by it. Instead, he kept fanning the flames, when in fact he doesn't know the difference between a "blown" sub and one with a coil locked due to a motor shift.

plyer3
04-21-2009, 12:42 AM
That still doesn't cover the fact that he started a negative feedback thread after giving the seller just 29 minutes to respond to his email. If he really was remorseful about starting this thread, he should have had it deleted when the seller did contact him and before he found this thread and became angered by it. Instead, he kept fanning the flames, when in fact he doesn't know the difference between a "blown" sub and one with a coil locked due to a motor shift.

I didn't kept fanning the thread, he specifically told me he wanted to communicate through this thread only for now on. And you're right, I never thought about closing this thread, but I don't know how much I need to apologized to him for making this thread. I already said I overreacted, and I don't see how I dont know the difference between a blown and one with coiled locked has anything to do with this. Seller didn't know anything about the motor shift when I PM'd him about it.

Look, let's just get this over with. Seller has probably already file for insurance and this thread will be deleted in couple of days...

EDIT: Below is the PM about only communicating in this thread. That was the last PM between us. Looking forward to ending this problem between this stupid thread and the frozen subwoofer.

hellfire127@gmail.com

You got mail.

payment sent

idk that's what the ppl on this forum says, but i dont see how that works either. all i wanted was a working 2000watt rms subwoofer 12" and wasn't expecting this to happen. i can ship the sub back and you can check it all you want. like i said, i didnt break it or anything, subwoofer arrived like the way it was.

WOW... I just saw the bull **** thread you started about me so the rest of my replies will be in your god **** thread that's flaming me for no god **** reason....
like i said at the end we're working it out now. im not flaming you or anything, im sorry. this is the second time it has happened to me, but first seller didnt even test his sub out before shipping it to me and took him 3 days to reply with a lame excuse. i told you everything in that thread, you packaged it best i've seen. im just trying to solve this problem because the last 2 including this one never worked right when they arrived at my doorsteps.

clbolt
04-21-2009, 01:07 AM
You started a negative feedback thread less than a half-hour after emaling him. You were wrong. The number of times you've apologized in this thread does nothing to keep people from assuming that your title is correct, and that he sent you a blown sub. He didn't, and that has everything to do about why this thread is wrong. The sub was damaged by Fedex, and you crapped on the seller for it. Good job!

plyer3
04-21-2009, 01:16 AM
You started a negative feedback thread less than a half-hour after emaling him. You were wrong. The number of times you've apologized in this thread does nothing to keep people from assuming that your title is correct, and that he sent you a blown sub. He didn't, and that has everything to do about why this thread is wrong. The sub was damaged by Fedex, and you crapped on the seller for it. Good job!

I know starting negative feedback thread was wrong, it doesn't how many times you state it as well. I knew i was wrong for making this thread and have already said it. i don't care if you dont believe or think of me as a bad buyer. People in this forum can think whatever they want. They dont have to sell to me or buy from me if they dont want to. It looks like to me you're just mad about not being able to get this sub from me and now flaming against me.

Ok the sub was damaged by Fedex, now hopefully he has filed for insurance so he can get his $120 plus shipping back. We're both telling the truth, he shipped it out working perfectly, I received it with a "motor shifted," and now we assume that Fedex damaged it.

KyleBechtold
04-21-2009, 01:19 AM
LOOK... neither one of you is to blame for the sub being broken unless the sub was frozen prior to sale.. If it wasn't it shifted in shipping and its done.. I have a 12w7 same way.. I don't know exactly how it happens but if it is packed properly you might be able to fight it.. that had to be tossing that thing around.. did you have the magnets protected shipper?

Did you guys contact the shipping company? i think i saw fedex was who shipped.. You will need to research on how subs freeze and then go about the insurance claim after you get that info..

Seller just because he made this thread doesn't give you the right not to help.. Hell I won't do business with you thats for sure.. you lost a lot of reputation more of what you said than the buyer.. we all know there is two sides to a story and your response/reactions gave you a bad image..

Buyer.. You shoulda waited atleast a full day before making a thread.. people aren't on here all hours of the night.. Your bank probably won't help you if you tell them the truth as it was damaged in shipping..

plyer3
04-21-2009, 01:22 AM
LOOK... neither one of you is to blame for the sub being broken unless the sub was frozen prior to sale.. If it wasn't it shifted in shipping and its done.. I have a 12w7 same way.. I don't know exactly how it happens but if it is packed properly you might be able to fight it.. that had to be tossing that thing around.. did you have the magnets protected shipper?

Did you guys contact the shipping company? i think i saw fedex was who shipped.. You will need to research on how subs freeze and then go about the insurance claim after you get that info..

Seller just because he made this thread doesn't give you the right not to help.. Hell I won't do business with you thats for sure.. you lost a lot of reputation more of what you said than the buyer.. we all know there is two sides to a story and your response/reactions gave you a bad image..

Buyer.. You shoulda waited atleast a full day before making a thread.. people aren't on here all hours of the night.. Your bank probably won't help you if you tell them the truth as it was damaged in shipping..

I know i should have waited, I already said it. I admit i was wrong. Now I'm just trying to get this insurance thing solve. I'm just waiting for Bambam28's instructions on what Fedex said about insurance. i never dealt with filing insurance so I'll be waiting for next few days and hopefully everything will be solved.

KyleBechtold
04-21-2009, 01:27 AM
mmk well best of luck to you both.. hell if you get your money back you will have money and the sub motor/basket unless they take it.. i think they do take it though

plyer3
04-21-2009, 01:30 AM
they can take it and give it back to seller, idk how that works. well ill see where the money goes. im trying to get his $120 plus shipping back and the sub as well and at least some of my money back.

clbolt
04-21-2009, 02:10 AM
It looks like to me you're just mad about not being able to get this sub from me and now flaming against me.

Nice shot, jackass. I offered to pick the sub up locally since you'd said you weren't going to do anything about it and wanted to give it away. I'd already told you what you needed to do about getting the claim done, but you were too busy whining about how badly you'd been screwed over to listen to anybody.Go ahead, try to make it anything but your fault.

Personally I'm an SQ guy, but if somebody wants to give away a sub with a few bucks worth of aluminum in it, I'll offer to take it. So what if you didn't give me a broken sub, I was the one who didn't think you should give it away.

If you were really sorry for screwing the seller over for something that wasn't his fault, you'd already have had this thread deleted. Now you're using the thread to blackmail the seller.

Andrew_as
04-21-2009, 08:10 AM
Nice shot, jackass. I offered to pick the sub up locally since you'd said you weren't going to do anything about it and wanted to give it away. I'd already told you what you needed to do about getting the claim done, but you were too busy whining about how badly you'd been screwed over to listen to anybody.Go ahead, try to make it anything but your fault.

Personally I'm an SQ guy, but if somebody wants to give away a sub with a few bucks worth of aluminum in it, I'll offer to take it. So what if you didn't give me a broken sub, I was the one who didn't think you should give it away.

If you were really sorry for screwing the seller over for something that wasn't his fault, you'd already have had this thread deleted. Now you're using the thread to blackmail the seller.

Why do you have to keep **** going. Just STFU and let them deal with it. I wouldnt have this thread deleted until i recieved my money and fedex picked it up. Even though it shouldnt of been created so soon. But there is no need to keep arguing over it. They both agreed to settle it.

pez
04-21-2009, 08:26 AM
Lol what clicked in the OP's head and said "Hey, let's start a negative feedback thread because the seller didn't give me back my money as soon as I emailed him."? Granted that you usually give someone a day to reply back to a PM for a site that they might visit once every other day, but 29 minutes? The seller is starting to strike me as someone who is no older than 15, but either way, both of you are starting to get slightly out of line.

plyer3
04-21-2009, 05:11 PM

lol the moment i said i was gonna give it away, your *** pops up in this thread. i had every intention of giving it anyway if the seller doesn't want to cooperate with the insurance, but now he is. your help is useless to me as of right now. i rather throw the sub away then give it to an ******* like you. Why should I delete the thread if seller mentioned he will now only communicate through this thread and not through PMs anymore? If only you listened and stop stating the same thing over and over again.

but anyway, i admit i was wrong already. yes i was wrong for not waiting and panicking right after testing the sub. you were right about keeping the sub, and right now i am doing just that. im just hoping bambam28 comes back and post info about the process of insurance.

im done arguing with you, this isnt getting us anywhere. you dont have to believe any of the words ive said, but i have apologized already and bambam doesnt have to accept the apology, but at least have this problem solved.

BamBam28
04-21-2009, 06:30 PM
I filed the claim with FedEx now YOU need to call FedEx at 1-800-463-3339 and set up a time for them to come get the sub and you need to have everything showing how it was packed ALL boxes, Foam ect...

BamBam28
04-21-2009, 06:36 PM
Why do you have to keep **** going. Just STFU and let them deal with it. I wouldnt have this thread deleted until i recieved my money and fedex picked it up. Even though it shouldnt of been created so soon. But there is no need to keep arguing over it. They both agreed to settle it.

The guy took a shot at him and you just expect him to not reply??? Here's an idea... Why don't you STFU ??

plyer3
04-21-2009, 07:07 PM
I filed the claim with FedEx now YOU need to call FedEx at 1-800-463-3339 and set up a time for them to come get the sub and you need to have everything showing how it was packed ALL boxes, Foam ect...

Will do, thanks.

plyer3
04-21-2009, 07:24 PM
Fedex will be here tomorrow to pick it up. Phewww..finally hopefully this will be solved. Took more days than expected but at least insurance process is done.

Andrew_as
04-21-2009, 07:26 PM
The guy took a shot at him and you just expect him to not reply??? Here's an idea... Why don't you STFU ??

Heres an idea... go **** your sister redneck. and stop selling blown subs

BamBam28
04-21-2009, 07:29 PM
Heres an idea... go **** your sister redneck. and stop selling blown subs

Edit: not going to sink to his level...

BamBam28
04-21-2009, 07:51 PM
Edit: Im not going to sink to his level

Corey J.
04-21-2009, 07:54 PM
dumb !

plyer3
04-21-2009, 07:58 PM
ummmmm.............

Andrew_as
04-21-2009, 08:24 PM
lmao you already did. and i decided not to respond again

CobraStang98
04-21-2009, 08:28 PM
To the OP i wouldnt ask to have the thread closed until everything is fully taken care of. You never know what could happen.

plyer3
04-21-2009, 08:30 PM
To the OP i wouldnt ask to have the thread closed until everything is fully taken care of. You never know what could happen.

Thank you I am fully well aware of that. At least you understand why I havent closed the thread yet unlike somebody who kept telling me to.

plyer3
04-21-2009, 08:30 PM
lmao you already did. and i decided not to respond again

Understand :)

dbeez
04-21-2009, 10:56 PM
Thank you I am fully well aware of that. At least you understand why I havent closed the thread yet unlike somebody who kept telling me to.

Hope you didn't mean me cause I said after it is all taken care of.

plyer3
04-21-2009, 11:00 PM
Hope you didn't mean me cause I said after it is all taken care of.

Yea saw your post and along with few others thanks, it'll be taken care of soon most likely. We're working on it with no problems so far. He filed, I scheduled, and we're good :)

dbeez
04-21-2009, 11:08 PM
Yea saw your post and along with few others thanks, it'll be taken care of soon most likely. We're working on it with no problems so far. He filed, I scheduled, and we're good :)

also make sure to take your own pics of the packaging and sub before they pic it up..

plyer3
04-21-2009, 11:10 PM
also make sure to take your own pics of the packaging and sub before they pic it up..

yea, thought about that. thanks

plyer3
04-22-2009, 07:18 PM
everything's going good. fedex messed up yesterday....they came to my place and left without picking sub up....then they called saying they had a pickup for express and i was confused....so i called them back and had them reschedule for ground pick tomorrow.

i think my bank has given back my credit for the sub so BamBam28, you can keep the money from insurance. I dont know what they'll do with sub, probably give it back to ya.

Well, I'm glad to say this problem is almost finally over :D

Thread will be close as soon as I get reply from BamBam28.

Thanks guys.

KyleBechtold
04-22-2009, 07:22 PM
no fedex will most likely keep it.. they won't pay you for it and let you have it..

plyer3
04-22-2009, 07:25 PM
no fedex will most likely keep it.. they won't pay you for it and let you have it..

ok thanks for info, i dont know how insurance works. well at least he'll still get what he wanted for....

BamBam28
04-22-2009, 07:49 PM
Thread will be close as soon as I get reply from BamBam28.

Reply... now delete this thread that u should have never started to begin with...

Mr.P
04-22-2009, 08:17 PM
all im gonna say is plyer3 is a respectable person i bought a rockford amp from him last week and arrived when expected no b.s. he even held the amp for a few days till i had the money in pp...so i vouch

plyer3
04-22-2009, 08:19 PM
all im gonna say is plyer3 is a respectable person i bought a rockford amp from him last week and arrived when expected no b.s. he even held the amp for a few days till i had the money in pp...so i vouch

haha thanks, no need for refs anymore. i dont care what ppl seller and others think about me. like i said, they have right to not buy or sell to me.

at least this problem has been solved finally.....

EDIT: oh and mod should delete this anytime.....

BobbyDD
04-22-2009, 09:54 PM
i think my bank has given back my credit for the sub so BamBam28, you can keep the money from insurance. I dont know what they'll do with sub, probably give it back to ya.

Well, I'm glad to say this problem is almost finally over :D

The bank will not give you back your money without going after it from the seller.:fyi:

CobraStang98
04-22-2009, 10:04 PM
Reply... now delete this thread that u should have never started to begin with...

Wow u really do have sum kind of f*cking attitude regardless of who's fault this whole mess was to begin with. If u would have just filed the insurance claim right off the bat instead of holding a grudge because he started a thread, this would be long over with.

I feel bad for anyone doing a deal with you that may have any kind of issue with, your attitude towards all this really is shi*ty.

if i were the OP like i sed before until u get your money back and the seller gets his $$ back or the sub back. Dont assume that its all gonna go smooth.

plyer3
04-22-2009, 10:50 PM
ok thanks guys, i guess i can wait......both of you are making me start to worry again haha.

CobraStang98
04-22-2009, 10:53 PM
ok thanks guys, i guess i can wait......both of you are making me start to worry again haha.

U should have sum sort of worry until u physically have the money back in your account. I'm with the other guy that posted, i don't think that the bank will just give u money back unless it comes directly from the money u sent to the seller.

plyer3
04-22-2009, 10:58 PM
U should have sum sort of worry until u physically have the money back in your account. I'm with the other guy that posted, i don't think that the bank will just give u money back unless it comes directly from the money u sent to the seller.

ok....ill work it out with bambam hopefully...wasn't expecting this to go on for this long after insurance process...

vitveet
04-23-2009, 09:31 AM
I had the same sort of problem before. Fedex went and picked the sub up from the guy, keep it for a few days for "inspection" and then has given it back to me! Supposedly they're going to pay to fix it.....so I guess you do keep the product.

V.

CobraStang98
04-30-2009, 06:32 PM
Any updates on what happened??

plyer3
05-04-2009, 12:53 AM
sorry havent been on lately, he said the sub was shipped back to him and fedex said there was no damage, but he called back and told them the damage was internal.

still waiting, but that's all i know.

BUT, the good news is that I bought a FI BTL 12" and man it sounds great. Sub wasn't packaged as good as BamBam did, but it arrived after a week working perfectly. Happy person here :D

ngsm13
05-06-2009, 09:51 AM
Closed per OP request. States issue has been resolved.

nG