PDA

View Full Version : my cd deck/radio just suddenly stopped working?

boombai
04-16-2009, 12:53 AM
i have a sony aftermarket deck in my car and everything was fine until, today morning i ejected a cd out, and after i put a new one in it just stopped working. my deck can open and close, but now its stuck on the open position, i cant eject my cd out and none of the buttons work, the buttons on the remote doesn't do anything either. SO its almost like there's no power to it...anyone know what could be the problem??:confused:

boombai
04-18-2009, 08:22 PM
****...nobody knows?

boombai
04-20-2009, 01:29 PM
yahoo answers is more helpful than this lol......thanks guys! great teamwork!

Compjake
04-20-2009, 01:40 PM
Double check ALL the fuses and power connections for your head unit.. if all is connected and has good fuses but it still don't work I would guess you got a dead unit.

hornedfrog1985
04-20-2009, 01:47 PM
i have a sony aftermarket deck in my car and everything was fine until, today morning i ejected a cd out, and after i put a new one in it just stopped working. my deck can open and close, but now its stuck on the open position, i cant eject my cd out and none of the buttons work, the buttons on the remote doesn't do anything either. SO its almost like there's no power to it...anyone know what could be the problem??:confused:

Found the problem.

Compjake
04-20-2009, 01:58 PM
hey, don't dog sony.. I agree they **** but the last 2 xplod decks they made work pretty **** well.

SplAffair
04-20-2009, 02:02 PM
hey, don't dog sony.. I agree they **** but the last 2 xplod decks they made work pretty **** well.
yeah their HUs are descent