PDA

View Full Version : Car vandals

fedupbarbie
04-12-2009, 07:44 PM
Hi everyone :D
First time on her so be nice please .... my daughter's car keeps getting keyed and the wing mirrors broken when parked in one of the bays in the close where we live. I have spoken to the cranky neighbours and they deny all knowledge - they have however told her ( I obviously wasn't present at the time ) that if she didn't use the visitors parking ( which is always empty but whatever ) that her car would not be damaged...:eek:
My kids only 17, has a wreck of a car and is at school full time. She has 3 shifts a week at work and can't afford ( nor me ) to keep repairing her car. These people are in there 40's and 50's ( have 20odd year old kids too ) and should soooo know better! It makes me so mad - short of going round there and accusing them with no evidence what can I do ?:mad:

I've spoken to the police but we all know how that will pan out unless we actually catch them in the act ( its always in the middle of the night when it happens )
We live in a close and the people who are doing this we don;t get on with anyway - but they are at the front where there is loads of parking and we are at the back which is a nightmare.
I did point out to them that the only time she uses the visitors parking is A when it's empty ( most of the time ) and B when she finishes work at 1am or so - so when me and my hubby go work at 7am she doesn't have to get up and move her car out of the way for us to get out. Apparently though the hitlers reckon we should not use the visitors parking at all, although overnight is fine? So her car was left there last night ( after I spoke with them yesterday evening ) and this morning her wing mirror was broken again....:verymad:

She has an alarm but it's not going off ( cobra ) I was thinking a proximity sensor to go with it ( which will hopefully give them a heart attack at least ) with a hidden camera to catch them in the act ?

fasfocus00
04-12-2009, 07:48 PM
park it in the visitors garage with a proximity mine at 4 corners. that'll teach those rat bastards.

Johnny Law.Lulz
get a proximity sensor and turn the sensor up on her alarm so its more sensitive and take off work one day and run sirveilence.

csu87
burn their house down

fedupbarbie
04-12-2009, 07:53 PM
Well at least you made me laugh fellas !

Option 2 is where I'm thinking of going though - sensors and stake out with video ( will be great to see them jump when the sensors go off ! )

Any takers on the best sensors to go with the Cobra though guys ? Something ear shattering would be great as the craziest one of them all (who lives right next to the bay AND is the one who told my kid if she didnt park there her car wouldnt get damaged ) has 3 year old cranky kids who I would LOVE to wake up....

scfaust
04-12-2009, 07:59 PM
get it on camera so thay cant deny it

fedupbarbie
04-14-2009, 05:02 PM
Okey dokey update fellas
Spoke to my alarm guy and he is going to fit a proximity alarm on both our cars by weekend at the latest - one with a switch so we can have normal alarm or both - so that bit is sorted.
Popped round the crazy bints house this morning to see if I could have a friendly chat with her but she tried to slam the door in my face and told me to speak to her husband ( like he's scary? ) but my foot was in the door so she couldnt...
She told me that she has decided that we cannot use the visitors parking. That if we do our cars will be damaged.
I obviously was over the moon by this but suffice to say won that argument
A LOT.
I then rang the police again to update them about her getting all psycho on my a** and asked them to please help me as she was obviously mentally unstable and I'm getting scared now...
Been home a couple of hours and nothing yet but I'm so up for it now - tired of being nice to these people - they are suits for gods sake what do they think is going to happen ???
So alarms by the weekend - camera on the way - police due for a visit before them ( to BOTH of us as I am obviously worried ) and catch em in the act weekend or next week - I feel a stakeout coming on...
Let you know guys x

mrose
04-14-2009, 05:05 PM
burn their house down

I like that lol

rollerdj
04-14-2009, 05:13 PM
If she has some dark tinted windows, just wait inside till they decide to come out. Catch it all on video and show to police. Case closed. Then post vids up here for us to see.

nismos14
04-14-2009, 05:17 PM
Electrify the car.

TeZ
04-14-2009, 05:17 PM
That is great

rollerdj
04-14-2009, 05:20 PM
Electrify the car.

This and vids or :ban:

TurdFergueson2
04-14-2009, 05:24 PM
get a proximity sensor and turn the sensor up on her alarm so its more sensitive and take off work one day and run sirveilence.

That **** will drive you crazy. Maybe mine is just in a bad spot, but I always turn it off. Find out who's boyfriend she "accidentally" shagged to cause all this ruckus.

TNTR70
04-14-2009, 05:39 PM
this>>>>>> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fDrzMGdYWZc

fedupbarbie
04-14-2009, 06:03 PM
This is the thing she must be like 45 or so maybe 50 - 2 kids absolute moose and KNOWS i'm gonna kick off - just dont understand cos I am sooo gonna win this one - dont even get me started on my kid and her mates cos that bit is out of my hands...
Her old man is a geek in a suit * I;ve already told him what I think so he knows not to mess - I don't even need the old man as back up for him he's so weedy.
So I think she's just going round the bend ? Or hates me cos I have a bigger house than her \ my car is better cos I dont need a baby wagon or what? past caring guys AND if I get no joy over the weekend Im thinking of buying an old junker and parking THAT in the bay for her to play with - it can sit there for FOREVER and she can scratch away all she likes but I will make her crazy before she wins this one - if we DO get anything on film I will post for you all to see once I've shown the police and take the bint to court
But I have to say I have thought about the electrocution thing AND like a boadacia spike thing - you know like they had on the chariots back in the day and they sliced your legs off if anyone comes close - buy hubby said no I had to be good
Let you all know what happens xx

SplAffair
04-14-2009, 06:16 PM
This is the thing she must be like 45 or so maybe 50 - 2 kids absolute moose and KNOWS i'm gonna kick off - just dont understand cos I am sooo gonna win this one - dont even get me started on my kid and her mates cos that bit is out of my hands...
Her old man is a geek in a suit * I;ve already told him what I think so he knows not to mess - I don't even need the old man as back up for him he's so weedy.
So I think she's just going round the bend ? Or hates me cos I have a bigger house than her \ my car is better cos I dont need a baby wagon or what? past caring guys AND if I get no joy over the weekend Im thinking of buying an old junker and parking THAT in the bay for her to play with - it can sit there for FOREVER and she can scratch away all she likes but I will make her crazy before she wins this one - if we DO get anything on film I will post for you all to see once I've shown the police and take the bint to court
But I have to say I have thought about the electrocution thing AND like a boadacia spike thing - you know like they had on the chariots back in the day and they sliced your legs off if anyone comes close - buy hubby said no I had to be good
Let you all know what happens xx

:wow:

RFCV
04-22-2009, 09:22 PM
Electrify the car.

http://tesladownunder.com/Tesladownunder%20Car%20Theft%20Protection%201000.j pg

SplAffair
04-22-2009, 09:25 PM
http://tesladownunder.com/Tesladownunder%20Car%20Theft%20Protection%201000.j pg
hellz yeah

93dakota
04-23-2009, 02:24 AM
use a 170 db train horn for the alarm...if you want to see them jump that will do it(also may make them def and be like this guy...lol

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uQsDOsJJr38

AVSTANG02
04-28-2009, 03:10 AM
They will stop messing with the car if every time they do a extremely loud alarm that they can't turn off goes off.

It won't even have to be that sensitive since they are busting the mirror which is attached pretty good to the car.

You can also buy a cheap wireless cam depending on how far your home is from the car.. It is powered by a 9v battery.

It pisses me off how other people take it upon themselves to cause other people problems.. You aren't causing her any harm parking there.. You aren't taking up the last spot..

Steven206Seattl
04-28-2009, 09:07 PM
If someone vandalized my car and it kept occurring, I would hide somewhere and take a bat to them, but I'm a lot more obsessive about my car than a lot of people.

Best thing you can do is hide somewhere at night and see who's doing this and call the police. May not want to get too close or be seen if it's someone this crazy who repeats over and over