PDA

View Full Version : cargo space

taintedplay
04-10-2009, 01:39 AM
im going to have a box that takes the whole back of an expedition (behidn the middle seats) up to the seatline approxametly. well, i go camping with people alot, so i do need some space. so i am thinking some time i might have to stack like duffel bags ontop of the subs. should i get a grill for the subs? id bungie cord the bags ontop so they wouldent slide. btw the subs will be flush mounted

KyleBechtold
04-10-2009, 01:40 AM
im going to have a box that takes the whole back of an expedition (behidn the middle seats) up to the seatline approxametly. well, i go camping with people alot, so i do need some space. so i am thinking some time i might have to stack like duffel bags ontop of the subs. should i get a grill for the subs? id bungie cord the bags ontop so they wouldent slide. btw the subs will be flush mounted

build a wall and use rest of the room for stuff

DBBOOM
04-10-2009, 01:41 AM
Cargo pod on the roof rack.

taintedplay
walls out of the question at the moment, already went through the options and stuff for it. this isnt for always, jsut the off chance i need to haul some extra ****

taintedplay
Cargo pod on the roof rack.

didnt think of that

yet i only see like 500+ buck ones. hell no. this is for like once every few months MAYBE. i dont really have cash to spend. so it has to be really low budget. if i put stuff ontop of the subs, i wouldent play them obviously. i could have like a wire mesh grill too