PDA

View Full Version : Issue with transaction with thegreatpenn

dave_damage
04-07-2009, 03:50 AM
I bought 2 batteries from thegreatpenn and only received one in the package. This was what was said via private messages. Just posting this up till this is resolved. I am not calling him a scammer just want to make this public.
Quote:
Originally Posted by thegreatestpenn
Quote:
Originally Posted by dave_damage
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
let me try this again, shipped this morning, tracking is 0308 1400 0001 0383 0612

Dude? You only shipped me 1 battery? The deal was for 2. WHats going one?
there are 2 batts stacked on top of each other. did u just open it? I distinctly remember stacking 2 batts on top of each other in a flat rate box for you.

Dude, I just opened it 1 battery 2 bags and some box carpet. Im freakin out dude. Could you maybe have shipped me the wrong box?
no i couldn't have, I don't have any left. you got 2 batts, someone else got 4. you have pix of the packaging? I'm 100% sure I shipped 2 batts to you. they barely fit in the box, had to tape that sh it out of it to keep the box down.

This is what was in the box man. I have no reason to lie.

oh ****, I believe u. I didn't use that usps tape. weigh the batt, I'm gonna show you the receipt I have. someone stole one out of the box. you'll see the weight discrepancy when u weigh the batt and see my receipts weight. I'm calling usps tomorrow

Ok, well I am going to make a thread about this till it gets resolved. Not going to say your a scammer, just going to Say something is messed up here.

thegreatestpenn
04-07-2009, 03:52 AM
I agree something's fishy, and I will do my part in fixing this issue for dave_damage. everybody that's dealt with me knows I'm upstanding and I will prove to be so in this situation.

and WEIGH THE BATT.!!!

dave_damage
04-07-2009, 03:56 AM
He is correct. He provided me with his receipt for the shipping weight and what i have weighs exactly half what it should. He also pointed out that he did not use the USPS tape that was on the box causing us to believe it was opened at one point and resealed. He is more than willing to make this right. As stated just made this mostly for feedback from others.

dragnix
04-07-2009, 03:57 AM
I wouldn't doubt it if someone stole one. Hell, i would if i was working at a UPS or USPS

j/k :D

thegreatestpenn
04-07-2009, 03:57 AM
I'm about to go jihad on a fuxin USPS hub, maybe 2. they fuxed with the wrong niqua on this :mad:

Bass Addict
04-07-2009, 09:22 AM
on a side note,your packages should allways be wrapped before taking them to the ups store.gl in the future

hornedfrog1985
04-07-2009, 09:33 AM
Eh, I think they were wrapped. They are saying that someone put that tape on there after it was already shipped.

wu501
04-07-2009, 09:35 AM
****...hope this all gets worked out.

Bass Addict
04-07-2009, 09:36 AM
Eh, I think they were wrapped. They are saying that someone put that tape on there after it was already shipped.
must have been an inside job then lol

DonH
04-07-2009, 09:36 AM
**** this sux balls

boom24
04-07-2009, 09:40 AM
man that ***** as long as you too can resolve it...good thing you saved you recipte to cover your ***...my bro got a package from sonicelectronics befor and someone opened it and stole his deck ...this stuff happens alot more than people relize

thegreatestpenn
04-07-2009, 09:57 AM
on a side note,your packages should allways be wrapped before taking them to the ups store.gl in the future

i wrapped it myself. i knew the fix was in because when dave sent me a picture of the packaging it had all this usps tape on it and i don't use that tape ever. my heart dropped when I saw it. usps is giving me the run around, but dave's getting a refund on the batt that was stolen.

its pretty sad when u can't even trust the dam government owned postal service. but then again I don't put much faith in our own govt too much either

Bass Addict
04-07-2009, 10:02 AM
i wrapped it myself. i knew the fix was in because when dave sent me a picture of the packaging it had all this usps tape on it and i don't use that tape ever. my heart dropped when I saw it. usps is giving me the run around, but dave's getting a refund on the batt that was stolen.

its pretty sad when u can't even trust the dam government owned postal service. but then again I don't put much faith in our own govt too much eitheri know you are a man of your word for sure,and yes it does **** that even the post office cant be trusted.in this economy,it seems everyone is trying to make a quick buck.if it was me in this transaction,i wouldnt worry at all cause i know you would make it right :)

tez4life
04-07-2009, 10:03 AM

its pretty sad when u can't even trust the dam government owned postal service. but then again I don't put much faith in our own govt too much either

That ***** and im glad you guys are gettin it resoved. Saw the title of the thread and was like :wow: didnt seem like your style, good luck with it.

hrtbrk1
04-07-2009, 10:06 AM
usps prolly broke the box and just put stuff in it...did u fill out a customs form stating whats inside... they need it to be detailed...once mailed a box and didnt list the minor things...then the person opened the box and only received what i wrote on the paper...missing the 2 things i left out

thegreatestpenn
04-07-2009, 10:10 AM
it was batteries, if I woulda said there were batteries in there they woulda been like "we no ship" even tho they're sealed batts.

I already refunded dave this morning for the 1 batt as i try and get my money back from usps. Jihad on USPS

ramos
04-07-2009, 10:24 AM
I'm about to go jihad on a fuxin USPS hub, maybe 2. they fuxed with the wrong niqua on this :mad:

It's not hubs In the USPS enviroment . It's either a BMC/ASF, SCF, or DDU (apo or fpo if your in the military) But please tell me you shipped them parcel post and not Priority :)