PDA

View Full Version : Problems with Dropped Mazda

stangman67
04-04-2009, 11:31 AM
I hate going this route but all I want is this solved.

Story- I bought a Python 881xp alarm system from dropped that was supposed to be BNIB with everything. I received it and just got home to my parents house and opened it and there is a bunch of things wrong with it. He shipped the original box only, not inside better packaging. The Transponder remote came with a dead battery in it, no battery cover and the screen all dinged up. The antenna for the system that allows the 2 way feature to work missing entirely as well as the installation manual. I contacted dropped as soon as this happened and stated I would ship back and asked for a refund. He said he could ship me the parts and then went on to state these do not come with installation manuals. I then PMed him 3 times since trying to resolve this and he has not responded and he has been on here.

The bottom line is I had plans for this alarm this weekend and I cannot do them now, I ended up having to buy an alarm locally. I want my money back. Please take care of this Dropped

jbizzle
04-04-2009, 11:34 AM
How long has it been between those 3 PMs and now?

01 S 10
04-04-2009, 11:36 AM
link to FS thread?

stangman67
04-04-2009, 11:36 AM
2 were last night, one was this morning, he was on during the time I sent the first 2, we were having a conversation and I sent the last a little while ago, He has blatantly ignored my PM's already. I don't want this to turn into some big deal, just hope it motivates him to refund my money.

stangman67
04-04-2009, 11:37 AM
http://www.caraudio.com/forum/showthread.php?t=392389

FS thread

EuphoricBass247
04-04-2009, 11:38 AM
seems like something very minor but hope things get worked out

01 S 10
04-04-2009, 11:40 AM
seems like something very minor,no need for a thread imo

BNIB does not describe his issues. maybe he sent the wrong one. its not very minor when you dont get what you pay for :rolleyes:

we'll have to hear from Dropped Mazda before any fingers are pointed though

stangman67
04-04-2009, 11:40 AM
Yea it is not a huge deal nor do I want to turn it into one, but 120 bucks to me is a lot of money. I am now putting an alarm I bought locally in as I need it in my beloved mustang before I bring it to Seattle tomorrow, too my thugs around :( I am not trying to give Dropped a bad name, just want to get this resolved in a timely manner

grimreper912003
04-04-2009, 11:43 AM
I delt with dropped mazda before. He was a great guy. Talked to him on the phone quite a few times. He also did that PM thing with me. Just because he is on doesnt mean he can PM. When I was dealing with him he had problems with his comp so it wasnt always working right IIRC.

I think you made this thread too early.

stangman67
04-04-2009, 11:46 AM
Maybe so, I may have jumped the gun. I just get antsy when it comes to money, as I am a college kid and money is hard to come by

Cabin_Pressure
04-04-2009, 11:47 AM
seems like something very minor but hope things get worked out

hope it gets worked out too, but missing parts and not being new(as described) are not minor to me.

grimreper912003
04-04-2009, 11:48 AM
Maybe so, I may have jumped the gun. I just get antsy when it comes to money, as I am a college kid and money is hard to come by

I understand completely. He was selling multiple alarms correct? Its possible he grabed the wrong box or was shipping more then one off at once.

stangman67
Just to clear up... only the remote appears to have been used. Everything else appears new

peas247
yeah its obviously not BNIB if sh*ts missen

stangman67
04-04-2009, 11:50 AM
I understand completely. He was selling multiple alarms correct? Its possible he grabed the wrong box or was shipping more then one off at once.

I think it was just that he didn't check everything before he shipped them as he bought them off the old shop. A thorough check would have prevented this but with 23 alarms that might have been time consuming. He had only one 881xp for sale so I don't think he grabbed the wrong box or anything

grimreper912003
04-04-2009, 11:52 AM
I think it was just that he didn't check everything before he shipped them as he bought them off the old shop. A thorough check would have prevented this but with 23 alarms that might have been time consuming. He had only one 881xp for sale so I don't think he grabbed the wrong box or anything

I think you may have just found your answer. Just give him a little time to respond.

stangman67
04-04-2009, 11:55 AM
Will do, when you get in here Dropped, sorry if I jumped the gun. Seems like you are a good guy

dropped_mazda
04-05-2009, 09:49 AM
ok first off thanks shelby yes i am not always able to pm me some reason my pc doesnt always want to open it.... also i have 4 881xp and swore all stuff was in there you pm me one time then every couple minutes there after. not everyone lives for the there ca.com pm box man chill it down couple levels here

dropped_mazda
04-05-2009, 09:51 AM
its noprob ill send new antenna and guide out monday man.

stangman67
04-05-2009, 11:12 AM
ok I guess that will work. I also need a battery cover for the transponder

dropped_mazda
04-05-2009, 05:36 PM
no problem man ill try to get it out tomarrow for you

stangman67
04-05-2009, 07:25 PM
Ok I take it back, Dropped is a good guy

/thread

joeboxer5876
04-06-2009, 12:59 PM
well if it all ends well for you, a nice a$$ kissing positive thread would do justice!

BallinByNature
04-06-2009, 04:39 PM
im still havin probs wit him tho

SRim23
04-06-2009, 04:47 PM
the only problem i have with this is he said BNIB right? the transponder is clearly broken/used and it has missing stuff. thats still not BNIB just my .2 cents.

stangman67
04-06-2009, 10:30 PM
Your right, it's not right. The transponder is the only thing that appears used. I don't think I am going to get him to take it back as he will still not even return my PM's. I guess I will have to be happy with getting the missing parts, and then sell it off again as I have no use for it. I wouldn't recommend dealing with dropped though as his communication just is horrible.

There will be no a$$ kissing thread as I am still not getting what was initially advertised. I am kinda doubting that I will get the parts as he won't respond still, in that case I will have to file a claim and I don't know if I can win that.

steveBeatz
04-06-2009, 10:35 PM
Mazda seems like good guy, I did a trade with him and was suppose to recieve a alarm been 2weeks never got it. he said his gf sent it out and paid 10bucks for shipping thru USPS with no tracking when a flat rate priority box is 3bucks? Lol but hes suppose to send me a new one out tomorrow so we'll see. This is not in any part negative feedback just letting it be known whats going on i guess but he seems cool. But we will see once I actually recieve the alarm.

dropped_mazda
04-06-2009, 10:38 PM
wow zachfeen you pm me 10 times a day whinning bout this and then bout that man you need to chill for real one mintue you missing half the alarm b.s. next its all scratched and been used also bs then this then that wow no wonder there caution feedback behind you already i should have known youd try to do all you could to back out and change ur mind like you did to other dude hence reason why most don mess with newbys

dropped_mazda
04-06-2009, 10:40 PM
steve she sent it in a ox inside a big padded envolope i can find receipt and take pics to show proof it been sent no clue y it aint there yet bro but ill make it right tomarrow

steveBeatz
04-06-2009, 10:41 PM
Ya I understand like I said this is in no part negative feedback cuz USPS does lose packages. And you replied quickly and making it right. Appreciate it!

stangman67
04-06-2009, 10:41 PM
Your the issue here, I never said anything about missing half the alarm. I am missig the antenna, battery cover and install manual, and yes the lcd transponder has scratches. How about you PM me back and we fix this, rather than talking here. Did you ship the pieces like you said you would or not?

Thread Saver
04-06-2009, 10:42 PM
wow zachfeen you pm me 10 times a day whinning bout this and then bout that man you need to chill for real one mintue you missing half the alarm b.s. next its all scratched and been used also bs then this then that wow no wonder there caution feedback behind you already i should have known youd try to do all you could to back out and change ur mind like you did to other dude hence reason why most don mess with newbys

Would it have killed you to pay attention in English class?

Your past deals on here suggest you are not of great moral character.

stangman67
04-06-2009, 10:42 PM

Back out and change my mind with what other dude?

dropped_mazda
04-06-2009, 10:46 PM
zach im not here to hold your hand nor am i here to answer your questions every 2 minutes i do have better things to do it sickning every 3 minutes you filling thebox wit so? anything? this is missing? etc i said id get that out taking your multiple this and that whinning complaints bout this and that so i did try to make it right....

then you come out in public trying to act like a victim well dude you aint no victim and in noway were you scammed and in noway will i let you scam me so have a nice day youll get said items but i dont want to hear next sumpin else is missing or scratched etc being we both know it isnt

dropped_mazda
04-06-2009, 10:46 PM
Would it have killed you to pay attention in English class?

Your past deals on here suggest you are not of great moral character.

n yet lol i ain't wasting my time with this now

stangman67
04-06-2009, 10:48 PM
What the hell is your problem? All I wanted is to put an alarm on my mustang and I received an incomplete kit, and I am the bad guy? I will take pics of this said kit and you will be more exposed than you already are. Judging by the way you are acting I think it is obvious who's problem this is.

andrewmoore13
04-06-2009, 10:49 PM
dropped. you seem like a ****. you sold him something and something wasn't right. he has every right to PM you as frequently as he wants trying to get updates when you don't PM him back. i get that your computer has PM issues... so answer his questions here?

also it is on YOU to make this right. you DO have to hold his hand. if you have his money he has every right to ask you what you're doing on your end to fix it.

dropped_mazda
04-06-2009, 10:50 PM
take pictures i can do samething its easy to pull out stuff and try to make adimt claim but im done with this thread so say all you want fine with me bro ut i did say id send it and do stand to my word so there for youll recieve items

stangman67
04-06-2009, 11:10 PM
Pics of the remote, sorry for the cell phone pic, my memory card reader is AWOL. But I think it is obvious the corners are dinged and the screen is scratched

http://i442.photobucket.com/albums/qq145/Zachfeen/photo-1.jpg

BobbyDD
04-06-2009, 11:12 PM
Pics of the remote, sorry for the cell phone pic, my memory card reader is AWOL. But I think it is obvious the corners are dinged and the screen is scratched

http://i442.photobucket.com/albums/qq145/Zachfeen/photo-1.jpg

Back up a little so it can focus.

stangman67
04-06-2009, 11:24 PM
tried, it didn't help. My cell phone ***** :(

stangman67
04-06-2009, 11:27 PM
And to you dropped since you don't reply to Pm's, those pieces better get here quick as I need to sell this quickly. Because of this I had to buy another alarm and dip into my rent money :furious:

SRim23
04-08-2009, 02:46 AM
again dropped, the problem i have is in this thread you are doing the most *****ing yet you advertised BNIB and you sent him a transponder that was knicked up and missing the battery cover..... wth

learn some english. you are a class act........

mihklo
04-08-2009, 09:23 AM
ironic when someone owes him something he stays on top of them until he gets his stuff. and that was after it took him way too long to ship out his part of that 3 way trade.

how long did it take to finally get slicknick what he was owed? did he even get it?

seems as though when he is the one buying/recieving something he expects it to be shipped on a timely manner and delivered as described. but when he is the one selling something he has a fukc it attitude.

Thread Saver
04-08-2009, 09:29 AM
ironic when someone owes him something he stays on top of them until he gets his stuff. and that was after it took him way too long to ship out his part of that 3 way trade.

how long did it take to finally get slicknick what he was owed? did he even get it?

seems as though when he is the one buying/recieving something he expects it to be shipped on a timely manner and delivered as described. but when he is the one selling something he has a fukc it attitude.

winnar winnar chicken dinnar.

99grandprixGT
04-08-2009, 09:30 AM
need a thread save

stangman67
04-08-2009, 11:04 AM
Still no communication on whether my parts have been shipped or not. paid 120 for this alarm and I am starting to get very pissed. If I don't receive my parts do you guys think I have leeway with a paypal claim?

Shinju
04-08-2009, 11:15 AM
Still no communication on whether my parts have been shipped or not. paid 120 for this alarm and I am starting to get very pissed. If I don't receive my parts do you guys think I have leeway with a paypal claim?

You can try, He claimed that it was NIB and what you got was NOT new in box.

Save all records and take some clear photos of said alarm.

If you do not get your stuff in a few day's File a claim. I would....

Bass Addict
04-08-2009, 11:28 AM
lmfao @ dropped mazda :laugh:

SRim23
04-08-2009, 02:04 PM
thats funny that he talked about not having time to respond to PM's but he sure did post in here alot. takes 2 seconds to PM a tracking number....

and lol and him blaming his girl..... be a man and ship your stuff yourself then. i wonder if she knows hes on here blaming her for his **** up.

tweet02
04-08-2009, 04:48 PM
Dont wait, file claim, the longer you wait, the less chance you have of recovery!!

stangman67
04-08-2009, 04:52 PM
If the parts arrive I will not file a claim, I am giving him a week

hornedfrog1985
04-08-2009, 05:00 PM
They aren't coming. Doesn't this guy have a problem selling like monthly? This is why I don't deal with people who type like they are 4. They are usually the scandalous ones on here.

tweet02
04-08-2009, 05:09 PM
At this point, you just freeze his acct, and force him to ship. If he didnt have a new remote, i would have offered to give some money back to the buyer, but he didnt even do that. File the claim, before your in the victim stats!!!

hornedfrog1985
04-08-2009, 05:18 PM
File it as item not as described or whatever.

stangman67
04-08-2009, 05:22 PM
WHat I don't want is for this to drag on for months though. If need be I will order a new antenna

mihklo
04-09-2009, 06:33 AM
thats funny that he talked about not having time to respond to PM's but he sure did post in here alot. takes 2 seconds to PM a tracking number....

and lol and him blaming his girl..... be a man and ship your stuff yourself then. i wonder if she knows hes on here blaming her for his **** up.

he blamed either his girl or friend or someone else, cant remember who, with that whole 3 way trade debacle. doesnt seem like he knows how to man up and admit fault.

slickpulla1582
04-09-2009, 07:38 PM
good luck on the paypal claim, I tried the same deal with a different member on here, and the claim got rejected, because paypal said I got said items, just not in the condtion as described, which is why I hate paypal. Your best bet is to have a chat with your internet fraud department your law enforcement should have more information, thats how I regained something.

BallinByNature
04-10-2009, 08:16 AM

X2

stangman67
04-10-2009, 11:29 AM
The guy replied to every PM and even Pmed me extra imes when he was selling me the alarm and now that I am having problems, he claims he is too busy and his computer doesn't work. Complete BS. This guy needs a good azz-whoopin

tc3k101
04-10-2009, 11:36 AM
why do people even deal with him? how many of these threads pop up every month?

stangman67
04-10-2009, 11:37 AM
I didn't see anything bad before this as I don't come around much.

stangman67
04-10-2009, 11:42 AM
Anyone by chance know the number to his shop?

stangman67
04-10-2009, 11:48 AM
Found his shop number, don't know his name though. Anyone know?

SubNit
04-10-2009, 11:51 AM
Found his shop number, don't know his name though. Anyone know?

Billy Madson

While your at it ask him what's up with that camera I shipped to him....still haven't heard back from him on this trade thing we got going.

stangman67
04-10-2009, 11:52 AM
His name is Kelly Weiner and the phone number to his shop is 701-492-9009, the internet is a wonderful place!

Macklessdaddy
04-10-2009, 11:53 AM
why do people even deal with him? how many of these threads pop up every month?

And I guarantee some fool will be looking for a deal and ignore threads like this,the way this guy spells and the grammar he uses would be enough for me to avoid him.

Etac
04-10-2009, 11:54 AM
i sent him an amp about a month ago and im still waiting for payment, he said he sent it and i never got anything, i pm'd him again, he said he'd send it again... still waiting, but im not jumping to any conclusions yet

SubNit
04-10-2009, 11:56 AM
His name is Kelly Weiner and the phone number to his shop is 701-492-9009, the internet is a wonderful place!

You sure about that?

stangman67
04-10-2009, 11:56 AM
after a month I would be jumping to conclusions. You better file a claim now before it is too late. It does not take a month to paypal money. It takes 10 fcking minutes

stangman67
04-10-2009, 11:58 AM
You sure about that?

Absolutely, his paypal email is kw@teamelectronics.net. The package he shipped me was from a kelly weiner, I searched for team electronics and got that number and called them, but the manager said kelly was busy with a customer at the moment.

BobbyDD
04-10-2009, 11:59 AM
i sent him an amp about a month ago and im still waiting for payment, he said he sent it and i never got anything, i pm'd him again, he said he'd send it again... still waiting, but im not jumping to any conclusions yet

Why did you send him an amp before you got payment for it?

SubNit
04-10-2009, 12:02 PM
Absolutely, his paypal email is kw@teamelectronics.net. The package he shipped me was from a kelly weiner, I searched for team electronics and got that number and called them, but the manager said kelly was busy with a customer at the moment.

Hmmm

This is the shipping info I got from him:

Billy Madson
502 17th ave N
Wahpeton nd 58075

If for whatever reason my deal doens't get straightened out with him atleast I got a number to call. Thanks

stangman67
04-10-2009, 12:03 PM
I am sure those are fake, he is trying to scam people

SubNit
04-10-2009, 12:05 PM

Reguardless he has to know this dude because I know he got what I sent him

I'm going to keep an eye on this thread and see where it goes

Shinju
04-10-2009, 12:06 PM
I would be calling him now and everyday untill he either gives in and gives you the said items or dissconnects his number and in that case with all the Super internet slooths here find his new number and do the samething.

Pressure this mother Fcker till he mans up.

Etac
04-10-2009, 12:06 PM
Why did you send him an amp before you got payment for it?

because it was only a $30 amp + shipping
he had a bunch of refs in his sig, including some respectable names.. and at the time i had no refs (have a few now)

so if i got beat im only out $30, yeah still *****, but its ot hundreds and hundreds of dollars

stangman67
04-10-2009, 12:07 PM
Call his azz, annoy the fck out of him at work and maybe he will pull through. At this point I don't think he is going to follow through without any motivation

BallinByNature
04-10-2009, 12:07 PM
he told me he didnt have pp so he told me to send payment to psychoacoustics@adelphia.net

stangman67
04-10-2009, 12:08 PM
well he has paypal now apparently. I called again, he is still "busy" seriously guys flood his shop with calls in about half an hour. I would like to talk to him bofore the frenzy starts though and he just stops answering. I plan on making his life a living hell

Etac
04-10-2009, 12:09 PM
he told me he didnt have paypal so he had to send the money through money order to me, if he has it now, tell him to paypal me my $50 when you talk to him lol

SubNit
04-10-2009, 12:10 PM
So you guys are %100 sure he's a scammer? He seemed like a cool dude when I talked with him, but if he ripped you guys off then I might need to call him

stangman67
04-10-2009, 12:11 PM
call him yourself, I am going to fix my issues first and then if I get his attention I'll bring up other people. I want first dibs on the guy though

Shinju
So you guys are %100 sure he's a scammer? He seemed like a cool dude when I talked with him, but if he ripped you guys off then I might need to call him

Longer you wait the worse time you will have to get any resolution.

Etac
like i said, im not saying anything bout em yet, he can still pull through

it just pisses me off when is ent to the amp, he *****ed at me to get it out fast as possible like daily when it snowed like 4 feet which i still got out in like 2 days... and when it comes to paying me back well... its been over a month

Macklessdaddy
04-10-2009, 12:12 PM
I am sure those are fake, he is scamming people

fixed

White Ram
04-10-2009, 12:13 PM
Isn't he an authorized Sundown dealer? I'm sure Jacob does not want and scammer in their mist.

SRim23
KELLY WEINER!!!!! haha that explains alot. what a great last name.

no wonder hes so screwed up. probably getting made fun of weiner his whole life.

stangman67
Yea it has been pretty proven through this thread that he is a scammer, I wouldn't give him the benefit of any doubt at this point

Etac
04-10-2009, 12:14 PM
only thing i dont get it, why scam me for a sony amp lol... i think if he was scamming he would of picked a more expensive piece of equipment

BallinByNature
04-10-2009, 12:15 PM
same here its been a month paid on march 8th

stangman67
04-10-2009, 12:16 PM
Mine on march 18th

Etac
04-10-2009, 12:18 PM
he got the amp i sent him march 9th

vandiar2
04-10-2009, 12:20 PM

this is weird stuff. I had a deal with him for 2 kicker cvx's and the deal with smooth. In fact, I still holla at him every so often. Billy is NOT a scammer. Not sure what is going on here.. hope everything works out for ya though.

Shinju
04-10-2009, 12:20 PM
People will scam for what ever they can get, Sony amplifier or not.

A month is WAY to long to wait for anyone. Longer you wait the chances of you getting anything from him fade quick.

stangman67
04-10-2009, 12:21 PM
this is weird stuff. I had a deal with him for 2 kicker cvx's and the deal with smooth. In fact, I still holla at him every so often. Billy is NOT a scammer. Not sure what is going on here.. hope everything works out for ya though.

His name is Billy? Maybe this Kelly character is his GF or something.

BobbyDD
04-10-2009, 12:21 PM
because it was only a $30 amp + shipping
he had a bunch of refs in his sig, including some respectable names.. and at the time i had no refs (have a few now)

so if i got beat im only out $30, yeah still *****, but its ot hundreds and hundreds of dollars

I understand. I take some dumb chances on some cheap stuff on ebay sometimes with sellers that don't have much feedback. So far it's worked out.

vandiar2
04-10-2009, 12:23 PM
His name is Billy? Maybe this Kelly character is his GF or something.

no doubt in my mind his name is Billy. I will let you know though, it took about a month for our transaction to complete. I was sweating like you guys thinking I was ripped off but alas, he came through. He works a lot and has limited time because of it (at least that is what he told me but since the deal worked out alright.. I really have no reason to disbelieve him). I am pretty sure everyone here will get what they are owed.

stangman67
04-10-2009, 12:25 PM
That's all fine and dandy, a month is WAY to long to have to wait. I got sent an incomplete alarm I was planning to use on my mustang so I could bring it to Seattle. I am waiting for the missing parts.

Etac
04-10-2009, 12:25 PM
That's all fine and dandy, a month is WAY to long to have to wait. I got sent an incomplete alarm I was planning to use on my mustang so I could bring it to Seattle. I am waiting for the missing parts.

now i know whos car im stealing ;)

stangman67
04-10-2009, 12:26 PM
I will literally kill you :furious:

SubNit
04-10-2009, 12:26 PM
I mean I shipped my stuff out on the 30th of last month and he got it a few days later so I'm not stressin. It's just everyone else seems like they should have got their dues by now so it's got me thinking a bit

Anyways I hope dude come's through. Like I said he seem straight when I talked with him but if nothing plays out by next week I'll seee what's up

Etac
04-10-2009, 12:27 PM
yeah i wasnt gonna say anything cause like i said before, he can still pull through then whatever i can care less, but seeing this post made me think

vandiar2
04-10-2009, 12:28 PM

don't get me wrong, I agree 100% with you. a month was a long time for me to wait too. but I did get the stuff, so hopefully everyone here will get theres too.

RidnClean
04-10-2009, 12:33 PM
a month will never make a guy a "good" dude.

Macklessdaddy
04-10-2009, 12:55 PM

Yeah these people are all lying,I knew he was legit:rolleyes::rolleyes:

SRim23
04-10-2009, 01:00 PM
edit:

my bad, i was reading a thread about this guy and the guy who scammed me at the same time. dropped never scammed me, it was another member on here. i responded to the wrong thread lol whoops.

still sounds like scum though

stangman67
04-10-2009, 01:01 PM
This dude has effectively ruined his rep here, I hope no one buys from him again

stangman67
04-10-2009, 01:14 PM
Well we got a major update here. If you need to clear up your situation CALL him, if he had given out his number in the first place none of this would have happened. Over the phone the guy seems extremely nice and our issue now (at least it seems) is taken care of. He took down my number and is going to call me with tracking info when it goes out. For now at least things are looking positive with Billy (it is his name).

infamous_e46
04-10-2009, 01:19 PM
Yeah that kid is a piece of **** from what I have seen why he is banned is beyond me........

infamous_e46
04-10-2009, 01:22 PM
But once again he will come through last minute when he feels he might get banned....

BallinByNature
04-10-2009, 08:37 PM
Well we got a major update here. If you need to clear up your situation CALL him, if he had given out his number in the first place none of this would have happened. Over the phone the guy seems extremely nice and our issue now (at least it seems) is taken care of. He took down my number and is going to call me with tracking info when it goes out. For now at least things are looking positive with Billy (it is his name).

i heard it too many times dnt hold ur breath

dropped_mazda
04-11-2009, 10:09 AM
Billy Madson

While your at it ask him what's up with that camera I shipped to him....still haven't heard back from him on this trade thing we got going.

camera u shipped missing 50 percent of what it comes with told you itd be shipped back

mihklo
04-11-2009, 08:17 PM
camera u shipped missing 50 percent of what it comes with told you itd be shipped back

all the BS in this thread about deals you havent made good on and this is all that you can comment on?

quest51210
04-13-2009, 05:21 AM
kelly WEINER and Billy Madison? does not sound fishy at all...

oh well, the dude said he was going to buy my 2512 DD for $75 and never sent a **** MO.

stangman67
04-14-2009, 11:16 PM
I got my stuff from Billy today, all problems are now solved

BoxdGM
04-14-2009, 11:17 PM
good to see an end to this

hornedfrog1985
04-14-2009, 11:23 PM
lol, anyone who does business with happy gillmore is retarded.

Every fing time, you pay for something and it doesn't come for a month with this guy. Put the bong down for a day or two, and take care of your business fool.

dropped_mazda
04-14-2009, 11:25 PM
all the BS in this thread about deals you havent made good on and this is all that you can comment on?

go fly a kit or go back to what you good at cause knowledge aint your shine on bro i aint out to screw no one over never have been and aint startn now either

hornedfrog1985
04-14-2009, 11:39 PM
You may not be out to screw anyone over, but you are obviously a terrible business man. Not to mention you sound borderline retarded.

Ok, I'm not here to make any enemies, and I will admit you come through in the end. The problem is people have to do things like make threads like these, and you don't even seem to care about it.

You know when people look at you like they don't know whether you are joking, or just really stupid/ignorant (probably not, but just pretend you do) when you just said something, yeah, that doesn't happen to everyone. I suggest you work on your personal skills, and learn to figure out when people are so disgusted with you that they are on the verge of losing their meal.

Probably doesn't matter though. I don't know how anyone could buy anything from you after actually searching for feedback from your transactions.

1rockford1
04-14-2009, 11:42 PM
well me and him had a deal a few weeks back, im sure he sent me a money order but i never got it, he said another is out, he answers my pm and i do hope all ends well for you.

stangman67
04-14-2009, 11:43 PM
I was very surprised when I talked to Billy on the phone. I expected a thug like guy who speaks like he does on here. He was extremely respectful on the phone. I think he just needs to show that on here and that would go a long way

hornedfrog1985
04-14-2009, 11:45 PM
Instead you got a person who was weak, and an *** kissing bi tch huh?

hornedfrog1985
04-14-2009, 11:46 PM
What a feg. I'm a ****, but at least I come through when, and how I say I will.

1rockford1
04-14-2009, 11:49 PM
lets see how things play out thats what im doing. im gona give his money order the second one a few days untill i WANT MY SH IT BACK.......

mihklo
04-15-2009, 07:04 AM
go fly a kit or go back to what you good at cause knowledge aint your shine on bro i aint out to screw no one over never have been and aint startn now either

i have enough knowledge and read enough about your dealings on this forum.

it took you how long to take care of this? you whined, *****ed and complained when you didnt get your money/xbox gear.........and all the while you are leavin this and a couple others out to dry. you expected to be taken care of in a timely manner but when it comes to taking care of your deals its no big deal, and always someone else's fault. i never said you were out to screw someone over, you just have horrible communication and business practices.......and everyone knows communication is the most important thing when dealing over the internet and especially on this forum that is full of scammers.

hornedfrog1985
04-15-2009, 07:06 AM
werd

Etac
04-15-2009, 02:51 PM
well me and him had a deal a few weeks back, im sure he sent me a money order but i never got it, he said another is out, he answers my pm and i do hope all ends well for you.

said the same thign to me, and i never got it, now he ignored my last PM (or maybe he didnt and i just never got it), only thing is since he had so many refs and i had none, i sent him the amp first. (was only $30 + shipping = $50)

1rockford1
04-15-2009, 07:03 PM
well lets see a thread is on its way .