PDA

View Full Version : my 2001 Chrysler Sebring is For SaLE

WildSebring
04-02-2009, 05:13 PM
Hi, my name is Jeff and I've got an 01' Chrysler Sebring LXI for sale. It is Egg Shell White 2 Door Coupe with Sunroof, chrome wheels, Limo tint on the 3 rear windows and 30% on the front drivers and passengers window. Car is a non smoker.
Car just had the transmission rebuilt, as well as the torque convertor replaced new, flywheel replaced new, radiator replaced new, transmission mounts re-done, has a new windshield, tires are about 60%, car has 140,300 miles. Can provde reciepts for everything. Car is clean on the inside. The dash has a few cracks but it is black and not very noticeable. Power mirrors, power windows, power seats, power locks, its got everything. LXI was the top of line model for the Sebring. Car was backed into 1 time, but was other persons fault and got it fixed within 3 days, it was a very very small minbor dent anyways, their are also only 2 bad spots on the vehicle, on the rear bumper and drivers side right behind the door. Both spots are not very noticeable at all, but are there. Car will be detailed and gassed up before sale. Trunk release inside the vehicle works, hood release works, e-brake works, oil just changed on it. It's changed every 2500-3000 miles and that can be verified if need be. Car runs great, just looking at a different vehicle.

More pics/information upon interest of the vehicle.

PM me if interested or reply here, car has been put back to normal, because I had the rear seats out of it, but they are installed again. Car looks good on the inside.

$4,500 obo, price is negotiable some what. Can deliver in DFW for small fee if needed.

:)

http://i267.photobucket.com/albums/ii318/big_hawk_dsr/SANY0419.jpg
http://i267.photobucket.com/albums/ii318/big_hawk_dsr/IMGP0172.jpg

WildSebring
04-06-2009, 01:17 AM
Bump for me....

OBO is $3,800.. If anyone is interested or knows anyone please contact me.. thanks..

WildSebring
04-16-2009, 06:35 PM
Bumpers..;)