PDA

View Full Version : Ebay Seller afcaudio / guitboymc: Absolute Scammer!

clbolt
04-02-2009, 12:52 AM
I bought a pair of PG RSD6 coaxes from guitboymc on ebay about a week and a half ago. The tracking showed that they would arrive last Friday, but they didn't. It turned out that the seller had the delivery intercepted and the package returned to him without emailing an explanation or refunding my payment. When I filed a claim with PayPal, he had the balls to give them the tracking number for the package he'd intercepted, and then to ask that I pay him again to another PayPal address. His ultimate explanation was that his PayPal account had been frozen, so he had the speakers intercepted so he wouldn't be out for both the speakers and the money.

Then there's the reason his PayPal was locked; he shipped another ebay buyer an empty box instead of the Alpine head unit he paid for. Inside the box was a note saying he'd ship the Alpine later.

This seller changed his ebay id fron guitboymc to afcaudio yesterday, and opened a new PayPal account as well. His listings are all still open, including the ones for the RSD speakers and the Alpine.

The name on the PayPal account is Matias Cudich, and he's in SoCal. I managed to get my refund, but I figure others won't be as lucky.

infamous_e46
04-02-2009, 01:00 AM
What a douche

BushJ311
04-02-2009, 01:00 AM
Thanks for the heads up. Luckily you got your cash back. Alert ebay of this.