PDA

View Full Version : Vitveet AAA++++ Once again

blaze383
04-01-2009, 09:03 AM
Bought a 12'' from him and it arrived the very next day packaged to where a bull dozer couldnt damage it but when it got here the motor was almost completely off the basket and it was rattling like a can, he filed a shipping claim with Fed ex and they are coming to get it today, it was very clear it was damaged in shipping process. He should be refunded his money and he has refunded me in full, wasn't hesitant to type a page worth of info that I needed or to give me a phone number to discuss things better. This isn't the first or maybe the second time this has been a stand up guy when we have had dealings, thanks again man for being one of the few honest people on here. :)

mihklo
04-01-2009, 10:38 AM
V is good peoples to deal with

vitveet
04-02-2009, 08:20 PM
^^^Thanks guys! Again sorry you couldn't get a chance to enjoy that sub!!!!
Hope to deal with you in the future!
Also, thanks goes out to you too blaze383 for talking it out and explaining things and doing it time you noticed the problem! VERY easy guy to deal with/communicate with!

V.

blaze383
04-03-2009, 04:28 AM
We will have dealings again bro, you always have something I want.....I will be looking for some Coaxials next, i'll pm you when the time comes to see if you have any and you can take some more of my money :D Lol

dacheatham
04-04-2009, 11:11 PM
just got my box from viveet! perfect! thnx!

vitveet
04-16-2009, 11:39 PM
We will have dealings again bro, you always have something I want.....I will be looking for some Coaxials next, i'll pm you when the time comes to see if you have any and you can take some more of my money :D Lol

Cool deal, just lmk!!!!!

just got my box from viveet! perfect! thnx!

;) Enjoy! Thanks again!

V.

Cravingbass123
04-16-2009, 11:42 PM
some reason the name vitveet makes me laugh

vitveet
04-26-2009, 11:00 PM
some reason the name vitveet makes me laugh

;):laugh::laugh:!

V.