PDA

View Full Version : dbdragracer1 info

tweet02
03-31-2009, 11:20 AM
Listen, if you have had a transaction with this guy, can you please list what paypal you paid him with. I have stumbled on to something, and i may be able to help anyone else that may have gotten scammed. I am not calling him a scammer at this point, he is just not been in communication with me. I read some threads, and i have a hunch, please list the paypal info you paid him with. I have someone in Tamps waiting for this info. I hope your reading this, and will what you need to do to make things right!!

S.B.C.
03-31-2009, 11:23 AM
uhhhhh ohhhh- looks like someone is in twuble

get em tweet

tweet02
03-31-2009, 11:46 AM
Listen, if you have had a transaction with this guy, can you please list what paypal you paid him with. I have stumbled on to something, and i may be able to help anyone else that may have gotten scammed. I am not calling him a scammer at this point, he is just not been in communication with me. I read some threads, and i have a hunch, please list the paypal info you paid him with. I have someone in Tamps waiting for this info. I hope your reading this, and will what you need to do to make things right!!

I meant for you to list what paypal acct he had you pay him money too!!!

tweet02
03-31-2009, 03:07 PM
Bump

hornedfrog1985
03-31-2009, 04:47 PM
Remember this thread? Every douche bag who defended him should come here, and appologize now. http://www.caraudio.com/forum/showthread.php?t=393190

BLD 25
03-31-2009, 05:05 PM
Remember this thread? Every douche bag who defended him should come here, and appologize now. http://www.caraudio.com/forum/showthread.php?t=393190

yeah, i got attacked in there.

[email protected]

that is the paypal i used. He came through and sent the amp.

hornedfrog1985
03-31-2009, 06:20 PM
It took a lot to get it though huh?

tweet02
03-31-2009, 06:48 PM
I just want mine, again, im not calling him a scammer, i just want info as to what is going on with our transaction, i paid him soon as he said he had this amp, and he agreed to ship last saturday, pmed me saying he couldnt get it done, but would send it out on monday, yet no info!!! I asked for the info, because i have a uncle who is a Task Force officer ...AKA "Jump Out" drugs unit in Tampa. Im not going to loose my money with or with out Paypals help!!

audioarsonal
03-31-2009, 06:54 PM
Shoulda done business with me.............................:)GL

tweet02
03-31-2009, 06:56 PM
Do you have a phone number, if so PM me with please

iamamp3pimp
03-31-2009, 06:58 PM
tampa huh?

i probably know him

pm me all info you got

tweet02
03-31-2009, 06:59 PM
tampa huh?

i probably know him

pm me all info you got

Let me get it!!

tweet02
03-31-2009, 07:05 PM
Sent!!!

nineball
03-31-2009, 10:58 PM
From: [email protected] on behalf of [email protected] ([email protected])

Dear Nineball,

This email confirms that james jordan has accepted the $40.00 USD you sent.

----------------------------------------------------------------
Payment Details

Amount: $40.00 USD
Transaction ID: XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
Subject: You've got a payment
Note: 14' of 1/0 gauge kicker hyperflex wiring from caraudio.com

I called paypal directly and filed a complaint.

Dear James Jordan,

Thank you for using PayPal.

Hello my name is XXXXX, I am sorry to have to contact you about the
situation regarding Mr. Nineball's $40 transaction to you for a Power
Wiring.

He contacted us letting us know that you sold the same item to two (2)
buyers and at this point, Mr. Nineball would like his money back.

You can issue a full or partial refund from the details of the
transaction. Here's how:
1. Go to the PayPal website and log in to your account.
2. Click "History" at the top of the page.
3. Find the payment you would like to refund and click "Details."
4. Click "Issue Refund."
5. Enter the refund amount and click "Continue."
6. Confirm the information and click "Issue Refund."

Your PayPal account balance is used only if it can cover the full amount
of the refund. If your account balance is too low, we'll request the
full amount from your confirmed bank account. The "Issue Refund" link
appears only when there's a way to pay for the refund.

You won't be charged a fee when you send a refund this way. The
percentage of refunded fees matches the percentage of the original
transaction refunded.

Unfortunately, a partial refund can't be issued on a transaction
involving a coupon or gift certificate.

Unless a refund is made, we have informed Mr. Nineball to file a dispute
about this so that we may further look into the transaction.

I appreciate the opportunity to assist you. We are committed to making
your experiences at PayPal pleasant and rewarding.

Sincerely,
XXXXXX
PayPal Consumer Support
PayPal, an eBay Company

The next day I filed an online dispute and got my money back via refund within a few hours. I do not know if he actually refunded himself or if paypal took the cash from his account.

Dear Nineball,

You have opened a dispute for the payment you made to james jordan on Mar
26, 2009 (Transaction XXXXXXXXXXXX) indicating that you did not
receive the item you purchased.

Transaction details
Seller's name: james jordan
Seller's email: [email protected]
Seller's transaction ID: 0T559876YA9458250

Transaction date: Mar 26, 2009
Transaction amount: -$40.00 USD
Your transaction ID: XXXXXXXXXXXXXX
Case number: PP-xxx-xxx-xxx
Response deadline: Apr 18, 2009

Hello Nineball,

You received a full or partial refund of $40.00 USD from james jordan.

To see all the transaction details, please log into your PayPal account. It may take a few moments for this transaction to appear in your account.

Merchant information
Name: james jordan
Email: [email protected]
Note from Merchant: None provided

Original transaction details
Description: Purchase from
Total: $40.00 USD

nineball
03-31-2009, 11:03 PM
i also just noticed he used different emails, 1 and 2.

BLD 25
03-31-2009, 11:03 PM
yeah, that is interesting that you paid through dbdragracer2, and I paid him through dbdragracer1.

tweet02
04-01-2009, 12:26 AM
well, paypal has my money locked up, he didnt get a chance to withdraw it, I sent it to the next level, he has 10 calendar days to send that amp, or i will have my money on the 11th day!! Man this really ***** for other people, i have his phone number and he dose go by James, but the Paypal he gave me has some other name on it. I just have to play the waiting game now, but i know were my money is!!

blaze383
04-01-2009, 12:35 AM
[email protected]

Is the paypal I used for the power wire I bought from him and havent seen my money yet.

1ndatrunk
04-01-2009, 12:42 AM
Which amp? The GP3000D?

tweet02
04-01-2009, 06:51 AM
Which amp? The GP3000D?

yes, that amp!!!

Louisiana_CRX
04-01-2009, 07:10 AM
he seems shady

tweet02
04-01-2009, 09:34 AM
Wondering if dude went to jail??????

hornedfrog1985
04-01-2009, 09:37 AM
well, paypal has my money locked up, he didnt get a chance to withdraw it, I sent it to the next level, he has 10 calendar days to send that amp, or i will have my money on the 11th day!! Man this really ***** for other people, i have his phone number and he dose go by James, but the Paypal he gave me has some other name on it. I just have to play the waiting game now, but i know were my money is!!

He's going to send a box with a couple bricks in it, and will get the money.

blaze383
04-01-2009, 09:58 AM
Pyapal says my money will be refunded within 3-5 business days but its not looking good so far, I paid with an e-check and it says uncleared from him and returned to me that it just may take a few days so I think I got a refund right? :confused:

tweet02
04-01-2009, 11:21 AM
He's going to send a box with a couple bricks in it, and will get the money.

I told them that, they say soon as the package arrives to notify them with the outcome was, he said they will not release any funds until i receive what i paid for!!

bigbangtheory
04-01-2009, 07:36 PM
Jesus, this guy seems to have fawked over quite a few people as of late.

:(

tweet02
04-01-2009, 09:00 PM
Anybody else do a tranaction with this dude, plese list the paypal acct he used, also if anyone sold him something, please list the info he used to have you ship too!

BLD 25
04-01-2009, 09:48 PM
I opened up the amp tonight, and it looks fine. Why would he send it to me and scam everyone else. Man that *****, i hope this gets worked out.

IDSkoT
04-01-2009, 09:51 PM
Sorry to hear about this, bro. Hopefully the guy gets reamed.

tweet02
04-02-2009, 02:47 PM
Need any info out there!!

Fast1one
04-04-2009, 11:56 AM
I got screwed too...

Paypal is [email protected]

22 for a kicker crossover, I knew I shouldn't have bit :crap:

tweet02
04-04-2009, 08:40 PM
Hang tight dude, you may not have gotten screwed. This guy has commited fruad with someone else name with paypal. Just hang tight!!

Fast1one
04-04-2009, 08:45 PM
Hang tight dude, you may not have gotten screwed. This guy has commited fruad with someone else name with paypal. Just hang tight!!Ahhh IC, interesting... well I filed a claim this morning...

tweet02
04-04-2009, 09:47 PM
they say the acct you paid him in has been closed, but he has another that me and some other people have paid , and its still open, 8 days til closing if he dosent respond!!!

Fast1one
04-04-2009, 11:02 PM
they say the acct you paid him in has been closed, but he has another that me and some other people have paid , and its still open, 8 days til closing if he dosent respond!!!
So ill probably get my money back then?

dacheatham
04-05-2009, 12:12 AM
hope all works out fro everyone. I got my amp from him in a few days and everything was great!

SRim23
04-05-2009, 05:15 AM
so whats the deal? is this guy a scammer or no? some people seem to say yes, some no. all i sent him was 7 dollars for some speaker rings so no biggie but i still hate scum.......

the name i sent to was [email protected] says his name is Jorge.

tweet02
04-05-2009, 02:59 PM
so whats the deal? is this guy a scammer or no? some people seem to say yes, some no. all i sent him was 7 dollars for some speaker rings so no biggie but i still hate scum.......

the name i sent to was [email protected] says his name is Jorge.

Ok, this is the acct that is still open, and the guys real name is James. He is not hispanic like the name. I wanted to post the PH# he gave me, but I thought that would be wrong!! I do beleave this man is in Jail!!

tweet02
04-07-2009, 02:23 AM
Ok, here is the latest, maybe some of you new this already! This man has a a store on egay, he has about 171 items listed, he is a power seller at that. I dont know what tp make of this, but he has money in his acct, cause has **** good feed back on the items he sold. I truely beleave something has happen to dude, and everything is falling apart in his "no show" here is a link to what he has, and his egay data!! http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQfrtsZ150QQsassZdbdragracer1

Fast1one
04-07-2009, 02:47 AM
Freakin weird.... I don't know what to think now...?

SRim23
04-08-2009, 03:28 AM
im thinking about filing a claim and just getting my 7 dollars back. he said he was shipping last monday and i still havent gotten them.

tweet02
04-08-2009, 06:36 PM
I have family in tampa, i got a phone call last nite.. Im not sure on this, but it dose make alot of since. There is a big ring of boosters in the tampa area. These people hit malls, stores and stel clothes. They do a couple of things with there merchandise they steal. They sell them half price, or they get someone to return them to a different store to get store credit. Then there is what i think our boy dbdragracer is doing. He puts all the clothes he comes across on egay. Well the phne call informed me that the busted a bunch of these people on warrants and busts, and I think he was one of them. I could be wrong, but his egay acct feed back is **** near perfect, and it wouldnt make sence to loose all the feed back and money he makes on there over some petty money on this forum. He was making 100-200 bucs daily with repeat customers. JUST DONT MAKE SENCE!!! He has to be locked up!!

hornedfrog1985
04-08-2009, 06:38 PM
sense

tweet02
04-08-2009, 06:42 PM
sorry!! about spelling!!

Fast1one
04-09-2009, 11:51 PM
****, burn...

I still want my 22 bucks back.

davidtemple
04-10-2009, 12:45 AM
Suckers !

I started a thread on this guy in March 09

http://www.caraudio.com/forum/showthread.php?t=393190

I bought something from him and BD25 or something like that we both were told we would have our stuff shipped same day, we both had to file a complaint with paypal to get our amps we bought sent, well I never got my amp but I did get a DC# with a busted box from USPS.

Paypal said as long as the guy had a DC# thats all they could do. SO I lost my $$

I would not deal with this guy. Thats just me he lied and told me he had video of him taping the box together, problem was he did ship the amp and did get the DC# for USPS , but sent it in a Crunch amp box with no tape on the ends so the amp fell out now he did do a good job with the brown tape on the laebl to hold it down.

Good Luck

tweet02
04-14-2009, 09:12 PM
You really logged back on here knowing people are looking for you!!!

View Profile: dbdragracer1
dbdragracer1
Last Activity: Yesterday 11:32 PM

tweet02
05-01-2009, 01:06 PM
dbdragracer1
Last Activity: Today 12:14 AM