PDA

View Full Version : Wireless keyboards and a mousie

Scoobydoo
03-30-2009, 05:28 AM
I use Logitech Dinovo mini's now so this stuff needs to go

This is what I have for sale...

1. Two Lite-On Airboards

I used these a few years ago for my living room and bedroom home theater pc's, but they have been sitting in a box unused for over a year. I plugged them in and moved the mouse around, typed a few letters and they seem to work well. They could use a cleaning and are being sold as-is since they have been boxed so long.

The mouse is integrated into the keyboard as a joystick and it is very easy to use

These keyboards come with the IR receivers

$25 each or $40 for both shipped
http://cryo-laboratory.com/uploader/files/10/DSCF0949.JPG

2. Logitech Mediaboard

This is another HTPC keyboard I used. This is made for a PS3, but also works perfectly fine with any windows based computer. This one uses a touchpad instead of a joystick for the mouse and is also RF instead of IR

The two mouse buttons stick a little, they always did, but still work fine, but sold as-is

Comes with the RF usb stick

$30 shipped
http://cryo-laboratory.com/uploader/files/10/DSCF0951.JPG

3. Gyration Ultra GT wireless mouse

I really like this mouse, but I just dont use it much. It works like a regular wireless mouse and also works in the air like a presentation mouse. It takes a while to learn, but once you figure out not to swing your whole arm, just move your wrist it is easy to use. Also sold as-is

Comes with the AC adapter, RF receiver and charging base

$20 shipped
http://cryo-laboratory.com/uploader/files/10/DSCF0950.JPG

fastfreddy7
03-30-2009, 08:35 AM
Wow, wish you had posted these up a few days ago. If you have these in about a week and a half I may have to pick up one of the wireless keyboards.

BoxdGM
03-30-2009, 08:44 AM
these are a must have for htpc's. i love mine and couldnt imagine going back to a seperate keyboard/trackball mouse combo

trevor87
03-30-2009, 12:02 PM
trade any of the keyboard/mouse setups for anything here?
http://www.caraudio.com/forum/showthread.php?t=395473

Scoobydoo
03-30-2009, 02:54 PM
trade any of the keyboard/mouse setups for anything here?
http://www.caraudio.com/forum/showthread.php?t=395473

no thanks, dont really need anything and i am selling to make space

Scoobydoo
03-30-2009, 03:10 PM
these are a must have for htpc's. i love mine and couldnt imagine going back to a seperate keyboard/trackball mouse combo

definately, having a full size keyboard and mouse sitting on a coffee table is hideous

if you can swing it i would highly recommend the dinovo mini. if you can type with your thumbs using a cell phone you can use the mini.

the backlight is great for dark rooms and the cover is perfect for messy friends, kids or wives that like to spill stuff

my 3 remotes take up more space:(
http://cryo-laboratory.com/uploader/files/10/DSCF0953.JPG

jco1385
03-30-2009, 03:13 PM
denon ftw :)

if you still have the logitech RF one i'll grab it friday. what kind of range does it have? do the IR ones do good from a distance? i have a "wireless" setup and i'm pretty sure it's IR. and it ***** for distance > 3-5'.

Scoobydoo
03-30-2009, 03:24 PM
denon ftw :)

if you still have the logitech RF one i'll grab it friday. what kind of range does it have? do the IR ones do good from a distance? i have a "wireless" setup and i'm pretty sure it's IR. and it ***** for distance > 3-5'.

they all could get at least 15-20 feet

on the airboards as long as i put the receiver in clear site and away from electronics i could sit anywhere

the rf one had the receiver plugged into the back usb port and i could sit anywhere in the room as well. being rf i am sure it could go through a wall or a blanket if needed. not sure what you would be doing with your keyboard under the blanket though;)

jco1385
03-30-2009, 03:27 PM
they all could get at least 15-20 feet

on the airboards as long as i put the receiver in clear site and away from electronics i could sit anywhere

the rf one had the receiver plugged into the back usb port and i could sit anywhere in the room as well. being rf i am sure it could go through a wall or a blanket if needed. not sure what you would be doing with your keyboard under the blanket though;)

:sneaky:

i'm thinking as i just got a new projector (:D) and it'll be on top of a SFF pc, i'd want something to where it doesn't have to "see" the receiver, just interact with it. i'm thinking RF > IR for that

Scoobydoo
03-30-2009, 03:44 PM
:sneaky:

i'm thinking as i just got a new projector (:D) and it'll be on top of a SSF pc, i'd want something to where it doesn't have to "see" the receiver, just interact with it. i'm thinking RF > IR for that

yes definately

the RF board is nice. the touchpad works well and being full size it is easy to type on

it is also very light which i was worried about in the beginning, but the build quality is very good despite its weight

Scoobydoo
03-31-2009, 09:06 PM
bump

Scoobydoo
04-01-2009, 05:28 PM
i just found a 3rd IR receiver for the lite-on keyboards so there is an extra receiver for whomever buys them. i had 3 keyboards at one time, but some alcohol and a wall were no match for it

Scoobydoo
04-14-2009, 12:28 AM
Only items still for sale right now are the two Lite-on airboards

I did a more thorough test and found these issues...

Keyboard 1...When you hit the I key it also types a J so you have to hit backspace everytime you type an I. This may be fixed by just cleaning the keyboard, but I dunno

Keyboard 2...The right mouse button needs to be pressed really hard to work. Again maybe cleaning the keyboard could fix this

Price lowered...

$15 each or $25 shipped for both

SPL-Master
04-14-2009, 12:32 AM
Only items still for sale right now are the two Lite-on airboards

I did a more thorough test and found these issues...

Keyboard 1...When you hit the I key it also types a J so you have to hit backspace everytime you type an I. This may be fixed by just cleaning the keyboard, but I dunno

Keyboard 2...The right mouse button needs to be pressed really hard to work. Again maybe cleaning the keyboard could fix this

Price lowered...

$15 each or $25 shipped for both

i think i might take them, or at least one...i will let you know tomorrow it i can afford them haha

Scoobydoo
04-14-2009, 01:05 AM
i think i might take them, or at least one...i will let you know tomorrow it i can afford them haha

cool, would like them off my office floor:)

SPL-Master
04-20-2009, 12:51 AM
cool, would like them off my office floor:)

would you take 20 for both of them?