PDA

View Full Version : ***new Shop***subnoize Audio!!!

SubNoize05
03-25-2009, 07:41 PM
WHats up I am just postn a thread to inform any of you in here from KANSAS that I will be opening a shop in DERBY,ks in May 2009! I am a former employee of both Street Beat & Advance Audio and hope to do very well in derby. I also plan on hosting local car shows/ stereo comps. Hope you get the chance to come check us out!!

dryfaLL
04-05-2009, 08:57 PM
What lines are you planning on carrying?

I wouldn't mind buying local again.

basssquared
05-15-2009, 05:55 PM
how far is Derby from Emporia?

SubNoize05
06-17-2009, 04:06 PM
prob over an hour

SubNoize05
06-17-2009, 04:07 PM
So far my lines are Memphis, Orion, Diamond, Kicker, Kenwood, Alpine, Pioneer

Master69
06-17-2009, 04:16 PM
you want to buy a kicker sub for your shop?

Custom_CarAudio
10-12-2009, 02:01 PM
So far my lines are Memphis, Orion, Diamond, Kicker, Kenwood, Alpine, Pioneer

:verymad: You are not an authorized Memphis Dealer :verymad:

Eugenics
01-24-2010, 01:02 PM
but troy in hays is

SubNoize05
02-12-2010, 01:45 PM
Since Advance Audio owns half my shop and is teamed with me actually yes I am authorized to sell memphis. ALthough i have stopped since Street Beat now has them.

Custom_CarAudio
02-13-2010, 01:09 PM
I knew Advanced and SB had Memphis, they are very protective of their line.

Custom_CarAudio
02-13-2010, 01:10 PM
So, how is business in Derby? We will be having another competition up here in Newton at my store here in the next few months, you guys going to come up and try again?

SubNoize05
02-25-2010, 09:38 PM
Business is great. Although I will be moving and having to close shop in derby and relocating which shouldnt be any hassle because ill just be moving closer to my clientel. And no we will not be attending any more of your guys's competitions. None of us are big fans of rigged competitions or judges that tamper with the mics and that competition came nowhere close to meeting any IASCA or DB DRAG rules or regulations. We came out on top of the rest of are comps and were very pleased with are builds.

quis1
02-25-2010, 10:37 PM
Lol...I was at the comp the rules where messed up I will give you that. But you cant rig a TERM-Lab you guys were not that loud for what you had I sat in some of the cars. So instead of knocking them for trying to have a comp try to get LOUD. There is a official USACI show in Maize,Ks Aug. 8 at WIR. And as for the rest of your comps u come out on top they must be local shows On the AC meter :rolleyes: . I compete usaci and follow db drag none have been close to Wichita or have i not been to in K.C, Tulsa, or OKC. So if you want to talk dung pile you will have a chance to prove it in August.

SubNoize05
02-26-2010, 11:53 PM
Never said the blazer we had was LOUD. If i was interested in what was so LOUD I would of entered my shop truck the blazer Wasnt even a shop vehicle just a buddy's that happened to be done and he was interested whatd it could do so we showed up. Also never meant to talk "dung pile" just simply stating mine along with others opinions of the comp. My respect was simply lost with the unprofessionalism of their website downing others after the comp. As for the other comp we had attended was actually the lake of the ozarks well known Shootout. Where are 36" Baja hit a 146.8 with no official tuning or setup and a blown sub. Also ran by a guy thats never been near a competition. Anyways I will not sit here and argue whats loud and whats not because for a boat in the midwest... Id say that could cover that definition well.

Eugenics
02-27-2010, 03:08 AM
I'll be back in Topeka soon. woot woot.

Custom_CarAudio
03-06-2010, 10:43 AM
yeah since the turnout ******, we just had a fun run. Additionally ringing the "cheating bell" just shows your true colors. Since you cant build a vehicle that is louder then...145db? you think everyone else in the world must been using altered mics and secret software that is only out there to twart your numbers. Get real dude, go big or go home.

quis1
03-06-2010, 12:23 PM
I say bring the shop truck!!! Show me what is loud. I will take it on :p:

quis1
03-06-2010, 02:05 PM
And you (custom_caraudio) dont knock there numbers. It is not your place to judge them like that, atleast they are trying. The only thing I am saying is the Comp was judged fair scores were legit. If you guys want to do it again and have it be official USACI is having a show 8-08-10. And it is open to everybody. So custom_caraudio you can bring that 145+ also since it is easy :confused:

RetroAudioinc
03-06-2010, 02:23 PM
Theme song.. :up2somet: Subnoize Souljaz...

YouTube - Subnoize Souljaz - Bring Tha Noize (Daddy X of Kottonmouth Kings & Sen Dog of Cypress Hill) (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2LXRWqhs8ck)

Custom_CarAudio
03-09-2010, 12:21 PM
We plan on having quite a few up here at our store. Unsure if we want to run the competitions, I know there is an official guy that can set up run the comp and handle all the awards and such, but is quite costly.
Feel free to come up and sit in our demo truck if you would like, were one tenth of a db away from 164db. Additionally I am waiting for Termpro to come out with their 2010 mic redesign, hopefully they will make them up to 200db so I woulnt have to buy anymore for a while....until something breaks that plane.