PDA

View Full Version : Just A Update

im a scammer2
03-23-2009, 11:56 PM
BLD 25 has received is amp in a timely fashion as expected. Davidtemple is still holding funds on me and has escalated it to a claim now even though I have provided him a delivery confirmation. Paypal is now reviewing the case.

What should I do? He had until midnight tonight to escalate it and I assume he did because Paypal is reviewing it. I am getting very worried because I am starting to think even though he is getting the amp now he wants to keep the money to thats what it looks like to me. Please tell me if you believe I am over reacting. If I am I apologize ill delete this.

im a scammer2
03-24-2009, 12:01 AM
Just heard from Mr Temple and was informed he didnt have a choice Paypal did it themselves but will call Paypal tomorrow when the amp is received.

im a scammer2
03-24-2009, 10:24 PM
Well now Mr Temple is claiming there was just a piece of metal in the box and no amp and that I didnt tape it which I know I did. The other 3 people I shipped to the sameday all received there items as described what makes him any different? I think this is a pathetic attempt of him trying to keep his money and my amp. But its ok I will send Paypal some pics proving what I shipped I am only doing this to keep a log of whats going on so you guys can judge it and decide if you want to deal with this character

tapout
03-25-2009, 11:13 AM
yes, please update.

im a scammer2
03-25-2009, 12:28 PM
He said there was a broken piece of heatsink in the box so hes saying he received piece of an amp. The USPS postage sticker should say what the item weighed I believe it was 12.9 pounds which consists more than I piece of heatsink

Louisiana_CRX
03-25-2009, 12:32 PM
sounds like another scam attempt....

im a scammer2
03-25-2009, 01:02 PM
Thats what I am starting to think.

528hz
03-25-2009, 01:12 PM
Sounds like a scam attempt to me as well. I vote for sterilization if this is indeed the case.

im a scammer2
03-25-2009, 02:25 PM
I agree with you I just find it kind of odd I didnt mail out the 1st day and he immediately opens a Paypal claim holding my money then when he gets it he claims I didnt tape the box up which is ridiculous im not stupid I know how to mail a package I mailed 3 other people there stuff that same day from the same post office and he is the only 1 to complain just seems weird

UpNCommin
03-25-2009, 02:31 PM
scam??

99grandprixGT
03-25-2009, 02:32 PM
that *****. what a piece of ****.

farmerehsan
03-25-2009, 02:33 PM
id wait another day...then make sure to post all his info on here

99grandprixGT
03-25-2009, 02:35 PM
do you have pics of it packaged up?

BobbyDD
03-25-2009, 03:06 PM
Post the tracking number.

im a scammer2
03-25-2009, 03:40 PM
do you have pics of it packaged up?

Yes I am going to go buy a new memory card reader today or tomorrow so I can get them up

im a scammer2
03-25-2009, 03:43 PM
Post the tracking number.

This is the tracking # 03083390000120273858 its USPS it shows it was delivered. He said he let his wife open it he was at work I assume. I said that was your package you should have opened it.

BobbyDD
03-25-2009, 05:19 PM
Can you post a copy of the shipping bill with the weight on it?

farmerehsan
03-25-2009, 05:23 PM

mr paypal over here lol

im a scammer2
03-25-2009, 05:24 PM

Yes hopefully I can find the receipt

dacheatham
03-25-2009, 11:57 PM
Just a little bit...I recieved my amp from db yesterday and it is perfect from what I can tell.

BobbyDD
03-26-2009, 09:49 AM
mr paypal over here lol

What the **** are you talking about?

farmerehsan
03-26-2009, 11:05 AM
i was just playin around

BLD 25
03-26-2009, 11:43 AM
I received my amp on monday. I haven't tested it yet, but it looks ok to me. I hope this gets worked out for you.

BobbyDD
03-26-2009, 03:00 PM
i was just playin around

Oh, sorry then.

vitveet
03-26-2009, 11:17 PM
Yep, scam attempt going on. VERY fishy of him to open a dispute after a day and a half of not hearing from you. He ****** BLD 25 into going in with him on the dispute (don't think BLD would've done it without this guys persuasion).
Make sure you provide paypal with all the info they need so you can get your money man.

V.

im a scammer2
03-27-2009, 12:05 AM
I have I am pretty confident i will win they have everything. tracking info etc

blaze383
03-28-2009, 04:40 AM
Will you update those of us who have purchased the Kicker power wire from you?

NightDrifter05
03-28-2009, 04:46 AM
As long as you provide paypal with a tracking number they will rule in your favor unless they changed the policy from the last time I had to do a claim.

nineball
03-28-2009, 11:52 AM
Will you update those of us who have purchased the Kicker power wire from you?

x2

dbdragracer1
Last Activity: Today 10:18 AM
Viewing Thread Just A Update @ 10:18 AM

tweet02
03-30-2009, 09:31 PM
What was the out come of this, need info!!

tweet02
03-30-2009, 11:09 PM
Homeboy, i pmed you, i called you, and you answer none of them, last i heard from you was satuday, saying you was shipping today, i have no info, and i happen to stumble on this thread. Im not calling you a scammer, but i need some info ASAP. Im not going into the threating stage, but look at your zip code and look at mine. SHORT RIDE!!!!! Get at me!!

blaze383
03-30-2009, 11:58 PM
Homeboy, i pmed you, i called you, and you answer none of them, last i heard from you was satuday, saying you was shipping today, i have no info, and i happen to stumble on this thread. Im not calling you a scammer, but i need some info ASAP. Im not going into the threating stage, but look at your zip code and look at mine. SHORT RIDE!!!!! Get at me!!

Good luck to you man I am having to deal with this scammer too.

tweet02
03-31-2009, 07:15 AM
bought a GP3000dp RRO from this seller, and arrangements were made for shipping, and I have no info from him on the shipping. Since there has been no contact on behalf of the seller, i just want my money back or some shipping info.

That is with paypal now, its up too you now, and its your move. I have read too much about you on this forum after i paid you, silly me!!!!! I even gave you the upper hand thinking you would do right!! Man you are only as good as your name on these forums, now ask yourself, How good is my name. Either show me some shipping info, or give me back my money!!!

davidtemple
04-11-2009, 11:50 AM
What was the out come of this, need info!!

Here is what happened, I got scammed out of my $$ and my amp I got a small piece of the JL300/4 heat sink, he shipped it in a crunch amp box ( with no internal packaging ) when the box arrived it has not taped on the ends, just had tape on the box top where he taped the ship to label.

I'm not scamming anyone, I have sold JBL 3000 amps for high $$ and many other top $$ items on here sold to many back in 2006-2007 Tristan20, Nismo14, and many others when I was going full stream into the hobby. Took some time off for my son and now back online .

Paypal ruled against me because he used a DC# ( which i asked for when buying the item )

I even showed the box to another member on here the other day and they saw where the box was not taped. Brown tape does not come off a printed box without tearing.. :)

NO INSURANCE on the package also. Jackass Seller.

So for all those that thought I was scamming? I guess you see the real picture now he is screwing tons of users on here right now.

I'll see Jorge ( dbdragracer1 ) real soon on my summer trip to Florida .

:eek:

bigbangtheory
04-11-2009, 02:24 PM
Man dood, how many people you going to screw over here?

clbolt
04-11-2009, 02:56 PM
Here is what happened, I got scammed out of my $$ and my amp I got a small piece of the JL300/4 heat sink, he shipped it in a crunch amp box ( with no internal packaging ) when the box arrived it has not taped on the ends, just had tape on the box top where he taped the ship to label.

I'm not scamming anyone, I have sold JBL 3000 amps for high $$ and many other top $$ items on here sold to many back in 2006-2007 Tristan20, Nismo14, and many others when I was going full stream into the hobby. Took some time off for my son and now back online .

Paypal ruled against me because he used a DC# ( which i asked for when buying the item )

I even showed the box to another member on here the other day and they saw where the box was not taped. Brown tape does not come off a printed box without tearing.. :)

So for all those that thought I was scamming? I guess you see the real picture now he is screwing tons of users on here right now.

Did you try calling PayPal after they ruled in his favor? That ruling was automatic because he supplied a tracking number, but they review cases if you call them.

Johnny Law.Lulz
04-11-2009, 03:01 PM

Pictures of said ****ed up stuff.

KyleBechtold
04-11-2009, 03:05 PM
I would Like to see pics of the heatsink.. Also to OP looks like you are the scammer after all..

davidtemple
04-11-2009, 03:32 PM
Did you try calling PayPal after they ruled in his favor? That ruling was automatic because he supplied a tracking number, but they review cases if you call them.

yes sir,

They told me since it was not a ebay deal they could not do anything about it I offered to send pics and they said deals outside of Ebay were not covered.

Seller's name: Jorge Mandujano
Seller's email: [email protected]
Seller's transaction ID: 5WW75128F7829913G

Transaction date: Mar 18, 2009
Transaction amount: -$60.00 USD
Your transaction ID: 497838020R236425W
Case number: PP-657-500-029

In response to your claim, the seller has provided proof of shipment indicating that the item was shipped to you. Because the seller was able to provide proof of shipment, we cannot reverse this transaction or issue a refund. We encourage you to continue to work directly with the seller to amicably resolve this matter.

PayPal does not tolerate fraud or illegal activities. Your complaint has been noted in the record of the PayPal user you reported. If we find this user has violated our policies, we will investigate and take appropriate action. If this occurs, you may be contacted in the future about the status of this complaint.

To make sure future transactions proceed smoothly, we suggest you visit the PayPal site and click the Security Center link located at the bottom of any page. There you will find tips on how to avoid fraudulent sellers in the "Fraud Prevention Tips for Buyers" section.

Sincerely,

Protection Services Department

they don't care I'm a verified paypal member with over 500 deals with verified members.

So I decide not to deal with anyone unless they have good references for now.

Also I showed "DBEEZ" member on here the box and he seen where it was not taped up.

Believe me or not I don't care.

#1 dbdragracer1 has ebay account but nothing as a seller.

#2 I have an ebay account with over 700+ positive feedback as buyer and seller of big ticket items.

#3 You don't see my name under bad feedback member -

I'm a member as of 2006

davidtemple
04-11-2009, 03:39 PM
I would Like to see pics of the heatsink.. Also to OP looks like you are the scammer after all..

It was tossed after Paypal denied the refund, it was only a small corner, about 2" x 2" the corner all of the JL Slash Amps get broken.

and no contents, my local postman said if he had insurance on it for about the cost of $2-3 it would be taken care of .

dbeez
04-12-2009, 11:01 AM
Yes i say the box terrible shipping and straight up scammer as we already know..When doing deals and telling someone you will ship said date then if that does not occur immediately email call whatever you have to do to get into contact with buyer to let them know whats going on..COMMUNICATION is the key to good deals..