PDA

View Full Version : WTB Desktop memory pc2700

DubbDesigns
03-22-2009, 05:25 PM
I need some cheap sticks of PC2700. I would prefer 1GB sticks but I would settle for 512Mb.

Also I have for sale some laptop ram, I have 512Mb (2x256mb) PC2700 laptop memory. Fits in a Inspiron 600M. These are the small sticks.

I also have a Dell Inspiron 600M with 1GB ram, Pentium M, CD-RW drive. Does not come with a battery or hdd. I think the motherboard is bad on it. $45 shipped.

I have a Toshiba 1805-S253 laptop. Its older it has 15GB hdd, not sure on the ram, but I believe its 128mb. Has a P3 processor. Works, but the USB ports on the back are a little messed up, may be able to be fixed. Missing the U key. I think the DVD-rom is messed up too, I can't get it to eject...
Cleaned the HDD off and installed Linux but it won't load into the GUI. $50 shipped OBO

Also I found a set of chrome wheel locks. I tried selling on here before but I will try again. They are tuner wheel locks made by Dorman. Says M12-1.25 on the top.
They are open ended with tapered seat.
info about them
Has 20 locks and one key. They have never been used. I opened them to look at them but never installed them because my new rims came with wheel locks and I didn't know they did so I bought these before hand.

Would take $15 shipped obo

DubbDesigns
03-24-2009, 12:32 AM
Bump! I need these laptops gone. $65 shipped will take both.