PDA

View Full Version : dbdragracer1 = Scammer ?

davidtemple
03-19-2009, 10:18 PM
Both me & BLD 25 got scammed I believe here is the URL, http://www.caraudio.com/forum/showthread.php?t=392635 he told both of us he would ship out Wednesday and proved tracking info and nothing. I'm going to near Tampa Florida on Spring Break and will do a check up on this matter if I lost my $$.

He logs in and does his thing viewing classifieds and other info but will not return our pm's . We both filed Paypal claims, and I have also been in touch with paypal directly and locals in Tampa PD.

Anyone else near Tampa Florida please email / PM me I might need some extra info.

I STILL HAVE FAITH HE WILL DELIVER :D

dbeez
03-19-2009, 10:20 PM
whers the url

myjaja
03-19-2009, 10:20 PM
did it show it was getting shipped to your city with the tracking number?

davidtemple
03-19-2009, 10:24 PM
did it show it was getting shipped to your city with the tracking number?

No he states that things came up and he would send DC# today that was 3pm EST but another guy also bought from him day before and he refuses to reply back.

Here is his name : Jorge Mandujano

myjaja
03-19-2009, 11:02 PM
that ***** man...

I was thinking of buying that jl amp from him, I'm glad I didn't.. It looked legit to me.

davidtemple
03-19-2009, 11:04 PM
Yeah real legit, pics and dated, maybe he will ship the goods, but if not I think they should IP ban him

davidtemple
03-19-2009, 11:10 PM
--- NOTICE ---

He just sent me a message from Paypal said he would ship the amp, I still have trust in this guy.

I can erase all this if needed.... updated soon. Hopefully with Positive feedback.. :D

im a scammer2
03-20-2009, 12:14 AM
Guys I am not out to screw anyone. Things come up once in a while its only been 2 freaking days and you 2 are already opening Paypal disputes thats ridiculous something happend Wednesday evening which kept me home. Today I go to print shipping labels and it wont let me because they filed claims and I have a negative balance. Now I have to physically go to the post office and mail it tomorrow. I cant print shipping labels with a negative balance.

im a scammer2
03-20-2009, 12:16 AM
Oh and also when I try to get on Caraudio.com its takes about 20 attempts it doesnt load half the time and when I try to get to my inbox it says this page cant be displayed. I cant control that thats why I AM comunicataing through Paypal

LazyRider
03-20-2009, 12:24 AM
Wow 2 days and a thread lol. You have to be a little more patient.

im a scammer2
03-20-2009, 12:16 PM
I am going to the POST OFFICE right now I will provide tracking numbers for all individuals after doing so I expect the Paypal claims to be closed and my funds to be back into my account

im a scammer2
03-20-2009, 01:16 PM
ALL DELIVERY CONFIRMATIONS HAVE BEEN SENT TO EACH INDIVIDUAL PERSONS INBOX sorry it took 3 days I actually think shipping within 3 days is good but others may differ I dont know

BLD 25
03-20-2009, 01:17 PM
Wow 2 days and a thread lol. You have to be a little more patient.

it wasn't that he had not shipped yet, it was the fact that he was online all day and never responded after a PM.

im a scammer2
03-20-2009, 01:24 PM
it wasn't that he had not shipped yet, it was the fact that he was online all day and never responded after a PM.

You just confirmed what I told you "on all day" I was not on all day I have my password saved so it keeps me logged in I have 3 kids and a wife and a full time job how can I be on here all day????

NewAgeKing
03-20-2009, 01:25 PM
Guy jumped the gun. Seller shipped items. Case closed.

HairyBallzONYA
03-20-2009, 01:29 PM
OP and BLD are douch nozzles. Case Closed.

BLD 25
03-20-2009, 02:30 PM
OP and BLD are douch nozzles. Case Closed.

thanks guy that has been here a week. Glad you know better than me.

im a scammer2
03-20-2009, 02:33 PM
CAN YOU PLEASE CLOSE THE PAYPAL CLAIM??? I held up my end of the deal and now I have no $$$$ for the amp Paypal sent you an email asking if you wanted to close it because they now have proof I shipped it so they escalated it into a claim so im not worried but I would appreciate if you would release my funds before Paypal does it for you

BLD 25
03-20-2009, 02:38 PM
CAN YOU PLEASE CLOSE THE PAYPAL CLAIM??? I held up my end of the deal and now I have no $$$$ for the amp Paypal sent you an email asking if you wanted to close it because they now have proof I shipped it so they escalated it into a claim so im not worried but I would appreciate if you would release my funds before Paypal does it for you

i did, check your email.

im a scammer2
03-20-2009, 02:38 PM
Thank you BLD25 for closing the dispute just waiting on Mr temple to hold up his agreement

hornedfrog1985
03-20-2009, 02:41 PM
Sometimes people will wait for someone to file a product not recieved claim, the seller then sends a box with a brick in it. They show paypal the tracking number. Once you file one claim you can't file another. Like say once you get it, open the box, and see a brick, now you can't file an item not as described claim. They get your money, paypal says they can't do anything because you can't file a second claim, because you got your item, or so they think because the item was delivered.

I should know, it happened to me.

This is why seller says either close the claim, or paypal will do it for them. He knows that they can't do anything more. Now I'm not saying the seller is not legit, but that's how it works.

hornedfrog1985
03-20-2009, 02:44 PM
neat huh?

BLD 25
03-20-2009, 02:50 PM
yeah, i thought about that. I am just hoping he isn't doing that.

im a scammer2
03-20-2009, 02:50 PM
Pretty neat but I wouldnt waste my time doing that it still costs me money if I wanted to scam somebody I could have easily opened a 2nd Paypal account and immediately transfered the funds over to it that would be scamming getting all monies received and not having to worry about sending bricks spending money thats senseless and ridiculous

mazdakid
03-20-2009, 02:51 PM
Just because you have your password saved doesn't mean its going to show that you're online all day.

99grandprixGT
03-20-2009, 02:52 PM
post a thread after one day is kinda ridiculous.

im a scammer2
03-20-2009, 02:55 PM
Just because you have your password saved doesn't mean its going to show that you're online all day.

Would you like a copy of my time punch card from work to compare to the times it says I was on? This place is ridiculously unbelieveable If I dont send a PM back within a day I am automatically a scammer a sorry F*** and everything else huh?