PDA

View Full Version : good component speakers?

vandiar2
03-12-2009, 03:31 PM
What are some good component speakers out there? I am about to upgrade real soon and want to get a good idea of some good brands of component speakers out there. I have a 96 dodge neon.. right now have pioneer 6-3/4 but supposedly 6-1/2's can fit in the opening too. thanks fellas.

eharri3
03-12-2009, 04:12 PM
I like Hertz and Dynaaudio and also had some Eclipse SC 8362 2 ways I was pretty happy with.

JimJ
03-12-2009, 04:14 PM
I assume you're sticking with stock locations?

What kind of a budget do you have?

If you're willing to tackle a learning curve, I'd recommend going active before any passive set...

mazda6i07
03-12-2009, 04:14 PM
You could give Boston Acoustic Pro 60's a try. But Dynaudio is much better. Also check out Focal and Diamond Audio

vandiar2
03-12-2009, 05:35 PM
I assume you're sticking with stock locations?

What kind of a budget do you have?

If you're willing to tackle a learning curve, I'd recommend going active before any passive set...

not really sure what my budget is right now just trying to get a good idea of some good sets. I need to upgrade my 4 channel amp first. my next question would be.. what is the best way to connect the tweets? Would running them off of the internal amp of teh HU be the best way? or should i just run the rear fill off of the HU and have the front stage (doors and tweets) ran off of a channel a piece on the amp?