PDA

View Full Version : does anyone moderate this forum?

Scoobydoo
03-07-2009, 04:50 PM
in the top 15 or so threads there are at least five that are spam, does anyone moderate this place?

i have reported them in the past and nothing ever gets done about it

duece212
03-07-2009, 04:51 PM
:poop:

RAM_Designs
03-07-2009, 04:51 PM
spam

ILLCRACKALUV
03-07-2009, 04:54 PM
if people like u didnt create them. we wouldnt have this problem

mazzasec
03-07-2009, 04:56 PM
Nope no mods on this forumz

lilmaniac2
03-07-2009, 04:57 PM
moderizor?

05fronty
03-07-2009, 04:57 PM
corn poop

Scoobydoo
03-07-2009, 05:04 PM
if people like u didnt create them. we wouldnt have this problem

waaaaa

ThatChevyGuy
03-07-2009, 05:06 PM
Nudez or ban

How's that moderation for ya sweet cheeks?

Andrew_as
03-07-2009, 05:06 PM
No... I think they all have became drug addicts..

05fronty
03-07-2009, 05:07 PM
they are drunk like i am

Scoobydoo
03-07-2009, 05:08 PM
ok guys sorry for asking, just noticed the home theater section is always filled with "ripping dvd" spam and nobody ever deletes it

sorry for caring too much:crying:

lilmaniac2
03-07-2009, 05:09 PM
ok guys sorry for asking, just noticed the home theater section is always filled with "ripping dvd" spam and nobody ever deletes it

sorry for caring too much:crying:

go look at the stereo shop reviews in california LOL

ThatChevyGuy
03-07-2009, 05:10 PM
Well at first a select few were kickin *** and bannin' names.

But now since the drugs have taken hold, the attitude is a very lame "meh"

JimJ
03-07-2009, 07:59 PM
I never get reported posts, because it's usually from whiny people who must not realize we don't get paid for this.

Johnny Law.Lulz
03-07-2009, 08:16 PM
Nope, no modertaion what so ever. Posts and threads get deleted and people get banned by God, he hates some of the pathetic bastards.

DidUHearThat?
03-07-2009, 08:26 PM
They've got time to ban accounts and delete threads if they personally don't like them, but the guys registered in Kenya who spams the forum every night with prada hanbags and nike shoes direct from china has been a member for over a year and doesn't get banned.

Go figure.

squeak9798
03-07-2009, 08:33 PM
in the top 15 or so threads there are at least five that are spam, does anyone moderate this place?

i have reported them in the past and nothing ever gets done about it

The forum as a whole probably gets 25 - 50 spam threads/posts/etc per day. The administrator could take some type of protective measure to reduce this. But he hasn't, despite numerous and repeated requests. So **** it. The administrator doesn't give a flying **** about doing anything to reduce the spam, I'm not going to waste half an hour to an hour of my life every single day of the ******* week deleting **** that shouldn't even be here in the first place. It's simply not worth it.

You should see the back room. We've been periodically moving spam to the backroom in an attempt to make "our problem" into "Goob's problem" since he is the only one with any kind of power in the back room......and he hasn't done **** to eliminate it even back there. Why should I do something even the administrator of the site won't do or doesn't give a **** about?

**** Goob. Maybe I'll just start sticky'ing all of the spam.

IDSkoT
03-07-2009, 08:57 PM
The forum as a whole probably gets 25 - 50 spam threads/posts/etc per day. The administrator could take some type of protective measure to reduce this. But he hasn't, despite numerous and repeated requests. So **** it. The administrator doesn't give a flying **** about doing anything to reduce the spam, I'm not going to waste half an hour to an hour of my life every single day of the ******* week deleting **** that shouldn't even be here in the first place. It's simply not worth it.

You should see the back room. We've been periodically moving spam to the backroom in an attempt to make "our problem" into "Goob's problem" since he is the only one with any kind of power in the back room......and he hasn't done **** to eliminate it even back there. Why should I do something even the administrator of the site won't do or doesn't give a **** about?

Great idea.

IgnoreMe
03-07-2009, 09:01 PM
i thought "johnnydrama" was given administrator duties from goob? (i cant even remember what his name was before that lol)

wasted ink
03-07-2009, 09:06 PM

Truth. It's all up to admin. They can take action through VBulletin to set filters, and all that stuff. Mod's can only do so much. I know this :fyi:

bonesninja
03-07-2009, 09:09 PM
i thought "johnnydrama" was given administrator duties from goob? (i cant even remember what his name was before that lol)

you mean Jntar

ILLCRACKALUV
03-07-2009, 09:13 PM

x2x2 if u get a chance have him unban me for never disobeying the rules..apparently he doesnt want to take 5 seconds out of his life to read what someone has to say and make the RIGHT choice. Im not boohooing or trying to ***** its an everyday problem that should have been fixed by now

wasted ink
03-07-2009, 09:16 PM
x2x2 if u get a chance have him unban me for never disobeying the rules..apparently he doesnt want to take 5 seconds out of his life to read what someone has to say and make the RIGHT choice. Im not boohooing or trying to ***** its an everyday problem that should have been fixed by now

Who are you? I'd do an IP check, but I's not a mod on this forum.

squeak9798
03-07-2009, 09:34 PM

That was a joke.

revrider1
03-07-2009, 09:37 PM
Hmm

DBfan187
03-07-2009, 10:20 PM
Trolled!

JimJ
03-07-2009, 10:28 PM

This.

bryce-man
03-07-2009, 10:33 PM
lol

WhoSayWho?
03-07-2009, 10:38 PM

It's hard not to appreciate the point you make.

Fvck Scooby Doo too.

brynm
03-07-2009, 10:57 PM
They've got time to ban accounts and delete threads if they personally don't like them, but the guys registered in Kenya who spams the forum every night with prada hanbags and nike shoes direct from china has been a member for over a year and doesn't get banned.

Go figure.

Kickbacks maybe?