PDA

View Full Version : jonesy = SCAMMER

chubbysle
03-06-2009, 12:17 AM
tim made good on a this deal quickly... shipped a new unit from amazon to me today with track number.. thanks tim.

tc3k101
03-06-2009, 12:19 AM
more info?

Louisiana_CRX
03-06-2009, 12:22 AM
link to trade?

silvercookie
03-06-2009, 12:22 AM
more info and link to trade.

duece212
03-06-2009, 12:23 AM
wont get into much detail but he screwed me on a trade.. simply put. didnt send everything agreed upon and now wont answer phone email or texts.. his name is timothy jones aka [email protected] aka jonesy.... hes also a member at icixsounds.com.... same screen name..

get into detail if you are going to publicly call someone a scammer

Louisiana_CRX
03-06-2009, 12:33 AM
get into detail if you are going to publicly call someone a scammer

x2

chubbysle
03-06-2009, 12:54 AM
we agreed on a trade.. 2 of my re sx10's for his alpine ivad310, 90sq ft of fat mat and an alpine mrp m450 amp... well i sent the sxs he received them yesterday.. i received today in one box 60sq ft of fat mat and the above said amp but no ivad310... box had plenty of room for the head unit.. now he wont answer email phone or texts.. my dad happens to be state police here so ive made a local report. they inturn will contact his local law enforcement.. ive supplied ALL emails, texts, private messages and voice call day and times to law enforcement... link to trade what ya mean..?? im semi new here...

KyleBechtold
03-06-2009, 12:57 AM
we agreed on a trade.. 2 of my re sx10's for his alpine ivad310, 90sq ft of fat mat and an alpine mrp m450 amp... well i sent the sxs he received them yesterday.. i received today in one box 60sq ft of fat mat and the above said amp but no ivad310... box had plenty of room for the head unit.. now he wont answer email phone or texts.. my dad happens to be state police here so ive made a local report. they inturn will contact his local law enforcement.. ive supplied ALL emails, texts, private messages and voice call day and times to law enforcement... link to trade what ya mean..?? im semi new here...

Put a link to the ******* trade deal!!

DonH
03-06-2009, 01:03 AM
Dude give it a rest for a minute man! we need a link to the thread where it states your going to trade or pm's etc.! something legit! untill then he could have sent two packages and by chance one is lost in ups hands and he for some reason is not around technology of some sort.

we need more info!!!!!

bones22
03-06-2009, 01:07 AM
what people are telling you is you need to show proof of what you are saying or you will be the one to look like a complete ***

KyleBechtold
03-06-2009, 01:08 AM

also.. just b/c there is room in a box doesn't mean hes going to be dumb enough and stick something that fragile in the same box as an amp shifting around and what not.. he was on yesterday.. give him a chance to respond.. we will see if he makes it right.. he has a few refs so hopefully he will continue with his good status..

rumblebee2
03-06-2009, 01:09 AM
x2 on people trying all avenues before making threads like this. don't know much b/c like you said, not much details. maybe someone here at ca.com knows him personally and can contact him for you.

infamous_e46
03-06-2009, 01:10 AM
Must post a price and keep it to pm's

KyleBechtold
03-06-2009, 01:16 AM
well you guys had to deal straight pm's b/c he wasn't in any of your threads and vice versa..

chubbysle
03-06-2009, 01:31 AM
it was all pms texts and phone.. looks like he also scammed a dude at icixsounds.com... a made a thread over on that forum also... furthermore. i wouldnt publicy annoince this is it werent true... he said one box containing everything.. not two.. so stfu.. i know exactly what happend and im not waiting too long to take action... if yall want to deal with him feel free hope u do t end up like me..

bones22
03-06-2009, 01:38 AM
it was all pms texts and phone.. looks like he also scammed a dude at icixsounds.com... a made a thread over on that forum also... furthermore. i wouldnt publicy annoince this is it werent true... he said one box containing everything.. not two.. so stfu.. i know exactly what happend and im not waiting too long to take action... if yall want to deal with him feel free hope u do t end up like me..

post screen shots of pm's

maybe the other box is still in route. plenty of guys including myself have got stuff delivered a day or 2 after. even though it was sent the same time. they dont always get loaded on the same truck.

good way to stop anyone thats willing to help from doing so

making this thread shows you have no clue what happened and arent giving reasonable time to get answers

chubbysle
03-06-2009, 08:18 AM
cause i lnow exactly whut happend... oh.. check icix sound evidently he has done this before... guess i shoulda done my homework oj.n him before dealin with him..and im not asking for help.. i have plenty of it.... aw for screen shots.. im on my phone. not a real computer... ill up load all our tms tho when i get to a real computer...

BASS_WARRIOR
03-06-2009, 12:48 PM
cause i lnow exactly whut happend... oh.. check icix sound evidently he has done this before... guess i shoulda done my homework oj.n him before dealin with him..and im not asking for help.. i have plenty of it.... aw for screen shots.. im on my phone. not a real computer... ill up load all our tms tho when i get to a real computer...

Your English teacher scammed you as well. :fyi:

jco1385
03-06-2009, 12:52 PM
Your English teacher scammed you as well. :fyi:

:laugh: :word:

lew-e
03-06-2009, 12:58 PM
post screen shots of pm's

maybe the other box is still in route. plenty of guys including myself have got stuff delivered a day or 2 after. even though it was sent the same time. they dont always get loaded on the same truck.

good way to stop anyone thats willing to help from doing so

making this thread shows you have no clue what happened and arent giving reasonable time to get answers

dude your red quote makes no sense at all... the dude said he was putting it in one box.. not two.. so how would a second box that does not exist get lost in the mail?....

bones22
03-06-2009, 01:03 PM
dude your red quote makes no sense at all... the dude said he was putting it in one box.. not two.. so how would a second box that does not exist get lost in the mail?....

makes perfect since tard
if the seller wanted to keep items safer. dont you think its possible he used 2 boxes.
and we DO NOT know the seller said 1 box since there is NO PROOF

Shinju
03-06-2009, 01:05 PM
There is always 2 sides to a story jonesy needs to jump in here and get this worked out.

lew-e
03-06-2009, 01:07 PM
makes perfect since tard
if the seller wanted to keep items safer. dont you think its possible he used 2 boxes.
and we DO NOT know the seller said 1 box since there is NO PROOF

true, I think most people would have used 2. BUT if he was going to use 2, shouldnt he have told him beforehand? I guess we'll find out when he posts screen shots, tard

jonesy
03-06-2009, 04:40 PM
All this was posted why i was sleeping, we have a 3 hour time difference i did not receive any texts till 3:50am this morning when i woke up to go to work. so i contacted him as soon as i read all the messages on my phone! This is being worked out.............will post once we talk tonight when Alex gets home from work. As for the Icix member i "scammed" The member wanted some items i had so he paid via paypal. I then in return shipped 3 days after payment with a signature required package! The package was signed for but calmed to be undelivered........So i contacted ups to see what happened they said it was properly delivered...so.....end of story!

I work hard to make all the buyers i have had in the past happy, all my refs will say the same I'm sure.

This topic will be worked out!!!!!!

HairyBallzONYA
03-06-2009, 04:44 PM
What is their to work out? Either the rest of his package is in the mail, or you tried getting one over on him. Shady.

Brian_smith06
03-06-2009, 04:45 PM
if i were trading a guy something that was re for his items and his email said reaudiorep i would probably flag the deal there due to if he really was an re rep he would get stuff at cost. im not going to say what cost is on the items but he was def getting the short end on the deal.

however not calling anybody a scammer at this point due to lack of knowledge about the deal on my end

BobbyDD
03-06-2009, 04:49 PM
Premature thread.

jco1385
03-06-2009, 04:52 PM
Premature thread.

indeed.

silvercookie
03-06-2009, 05:02 PM
What is their to work out? Either the rest of his package is in the mail, or you tried getting one over on him. Shady.

dude shut the **** up,
you joined yeserday you dont even know wtf is going on, keep out of it.

HairyBallzONYA
03-06-2009, 05:02 PM
dude shut the **** up,
you joined yeserday you dont even know wtf is going on, keep out of it.

Dont speak to your Daddy that way, *****.

silvercookie
03-06-2009, 05:07 PM
Dont speak to your Daddy that way, *****.

dont clutter the thread ***

chubbysle
03-06-2009, 11:16 PM
ok aa for my english teacher scammin me eat my ***. im on my fone and aint goin back to crct **** that ur ******* can figure out.. back on topic...

tim contacted me this am.. im not gonna get into specifics for tims sake as he will look like an complete *******.. he has offered to correct the situation by ordering a new clarion vrx 475 vd from amazon which he has done but wont ship until monday at the earliest. fact is some poor choices were made and bad judgement made.. i will update this thread regulary. once this issue is 100% resolved and i have what im supposed to have then i will change this thread... heresnthe facts of this deal.. the alpine didnt make it into the box... it was broken.. tim failed hugely in not communicating this with me.. he intended on buying and shipping me a new deck but again failed to communicate this with me. tim is a decent person jus ****ed up and made one bad choice.

back to the engrish thing.. hegfhfjfurahomojfhrk

silvercookie
03-06-2009, 11:24 PM
ok aa for my english teacher scammin me eat my ***. im on my fone and aint goin back to crct **** that ur ******* can figure out.. back on topic...

tim contacted me this am.. im not gonna get into specifics for tims sake as he will look like an complete *******.. he has offered to correct the situation by ordering a new clarion vrx 475 vd from amazon which he has done but wont ship until monday at the earliest. fact is some poor choices were made and bad judgement made.. i will update this thread regulary. once this issue is 100% resolved and i have what im supposed to have then i will change this thread... heresnthe facts of this deal.. the alpine didnt make it into the box... it was broken.. tim failed hugely in not communicating this with me.. he intended on buying and shipping me a new deck but again failed to communicate this with me. tim is a decent person jus ****ed up and made one bad choice.

well maybe if you gave him a ****ing chance to respond to messages then there wouldnt be a thread.

don forget, other people actual have lives and other **** that they have have to attend to, unlike you.

EpicAudio
03-06-2009, 11:26 PM
Jonesy give the man his money or drugs or i'll come find you and eat your liver.

revrider1
03-06-2009, 11:26 PM
Interesting

grimreper912003
03-06-2009, 11:33 PM

1.) It's phone

2.) You look like the ******* because you wont post specifics. We cannot go off of your word vs his word. We need to know times, dates and exactly what was said.

3.) Is it possible he was going to go purchase a new one that day but things came up? I understand the no communication problem but jeez. What is it? "OMG OMG OMG he hasent responded in 4 hours, he is a SCAMMER!"?

jonesy
03-07-2009, 07:48 AM
It's being worked out, The Head unit had a cracked lcd from being stored so long (I had no clue). we were due to ship the same day so the Alpine Iva issue is worked out now! The biggest problem here was the time difference, and conflicting work schedules between each other!

Bottom we are both good people all it was is just one f'ed up miss communication:(

At the end of the day i would recommend Chubbysle as a seller/trader with no question, hes a good guy he just flipped out a little bit here, so cut him a break!!!!!

BobbyDD
03-07-2009, 04:02 PM

As of now you look like the *******.:fyi:You saying he made a bad "choice" leads people to think that he intended to scam you. If that's the case you need to prove it or apologize to him.

05fronty
03-07-2009, 04:05 PM
It's being worked out, The Head unit had a cracked lcd from being stored so long (I had no clue). we were due to ship the same day so the Alpine Iva issue is worked out now! The biggest problem here was the time difference, and conflicting work schedules between each other!

Bottom we are both good people all it was is just one f'ed up miss communication:(

At the end of the day i would recommend Chubbysle as a seller/trader with no question, hes a good guy he just flipped out a little bit here, so cut him a break!!!!!

glad it got worked out:)

jonesy
03-14-2009, 11:23 AM
http://www.caraudio.com/forum/showthread.php?t=391825

faiz23
03-17-2009, 10:55 AM
JONESY can you please contact me your PM box is full

I do not want to go in detail yet but i am experiencing some of the same issues as the OP is.

He has plenty of refs but i have had no communication with him since fri and he was suppose to ship out sat march 14th or mon 16th.

if anyone has his contact info let me know

all i have is

[email protected]

jonesy
03-17-2009, 02:32 PM
Read your email...........................

jonesy
03-17-2009, 02:33 PM
pm's are cleared!!!!!!!!!

faiz23
03-17-2009, 02:45 PM
GUYS, i am on the phone with jonesy

he is being cool and working with me on this.

i will keep you up to date and delete everything i said if this goes good.