PDA

View Full Version : termpro.com not showing everything?????

rickymac21
03-05-2009, 09:11 AM
so i keep going on termpro.com to look up some comp dates. i dont see any close to me .. in fact, i dont see any in ohio period. but i did have a friend (jon) who says there is one in centerville OH here in a couple weeks or so... not sure what day though.. if anyone has a reliable way of knowing when these comps are let me know...

btw. if that comp does exsist and it is in centerville in a week or 2, who all is gonna be there !???

rickymac21
03-05-2009, 09:25 AM
anyone know anything about this ??

SPL Blazer
03-05-2009, 09:33 AM
The new method of finding comps is horrible, Wayne needs to put it back to the way it was last season. But yeah, there is a show coming up in OH, it's in April.

April Calender (http://www.termpro.com/temp/eventschedule.asp?ListMethod=1&Org_ID=1&EventMonth=4&EventYear=2009&EventContinent=0&EventCountry=All&EventState=All&SessionID=982380522)

rickymac21
03-05-2009, 09:37 AM
The new method of finding comps is horrible, Wayne needs to put it back to the way it was last season. But yeah, there is a show coming up in OH, it's in April.

April Calender (http://www.termpro.com/temp/eventschedule.asp?ListMethod=1&Org_ID=1&EventMonth=4&EventYear=2009&EventContinent=0&EventCountry=All&EventState=All&SessionID=982380522)

well are some of the shows only viewable by registerd members on that site?? if so then i wouldnt be able to see it cuz i clicked on your link and i just looked and saw nothing for Ohio in april.. lol.. maybe im retarded or blind i dont know. but i definitly didnt see it. ill look again.

SPL Blazer
03-05-2009, 09:40 AM
Guess I looked to fast, the one I saw was for ON, not OH. All shows should be viewable by anyone, not just members.

rickymac21
03-05-2009, 09:42 AM
Guess I looked to fast, the one I saw was for ON, not OH. All shows should be viewable by anyone, not just members.

yea i saw that one. lol... well ****. thanks for trying to help though. i apprichiate it ..

18inchjeepin
03-05-2009, 09:16 PM
march 22nd in centerville, still waiting on a finalized location, look in the DB Drag forum.
Greg usually host about once a month in the area.

ps tell Hone he *****:moon:

rickymac21
03-06-2009, 10:16 AM
march 22nd in centerville, still waiting on a finalized location, look in the DB Drag forum.
Greg usually host about once a month in the area.

ps tell Hone he *****:moon:

hahaha... ill tell him you said that. (friendly joke i hope. lol) 22nd eh? cool. well if you find out a set location could you let me know? that would be great...thanks !