PDA

View Full Version : can i do this w/ a box?

_MstANg_
08-28-2003, 12:09 AM
im gonna be gettin an explorer sport track pretty soon. well in the back their is 2 different seats. the one big one then the other one. well im gonna take the big one out and put another little one ther so it will be like 2 regular seats their and the middle will be gone. this is where i want to put the box. i know their isnt gonna be but about 1 cub. ft there but i want mroe space than that. so is it posible to have that box then a back to it that will cover the entire area behind the seats and 2 boxes attatched that will cover the area under the seats? u really gotta try to imagine it because its hard to explane, but just let me know if yall think its possible. ill have to get it ported somewhere but havent thought that far ahead yet.

mattj
08-28-2003, 12:25 AM
creating tight spaces within a box like that could cancel out your tuneing and make your tight space the tuneing of your box. you have to be carefull of that....then again im only getting a halfassed picture of what you want to do. i may be off of what is being described.

_MstANg_
08-28-2003, 11:53 AM
heres an attempt at a drawing of what i want

_MstANg_
08-28-2003, 11:56 AM
http://gallery.caraudio.com/pp/showphoto.php?photo=1791

Trixter
08-28-2003, 12:38 PM
Well, that sums it all up....j/k couldn't help it.

Usually as long as the box is built properly you shouldn't have any problems no matter what the shape.

_MstANg_
08-28-2003, 06:33 PM
ok thanks, thats pretty much what i was looking for. ill have to find a place to port it and figure all that out later once i get it started