PDA

View Full Version : 15inch+ TV's not roof mounted???

58chevy
03-01-2009, 09:58 AM
I am doing some custom interior work on my 58 Chevy. I am looking to remove the back seat and make myself an entertainment system with DVD/X-Box/Satalite and stuff like that. WHat I need is suggestions on what to do for the TV. I want atleast 15 inch but I would prefer more like 25-30. I want something that mounts flush/recessed into my custom built box. Please any and all suggestions are greatly welcome because so far all I get is "Thats not possible" and I know there is a way just I do not know what that way is yet.

Thanks

hatemonger
03-01-2009, 10:01 AM
I am doing some custom interior work on my 58 Chevy. I am looking to remove the back seat and make myself an entertainment system with DVD/X-Box/Satalite and stuff like that. WHat I need is suggestions on what to do for the TV. I want atleast 15 inch but I would prefer more like 25-30. I want something that mounts flush/recessed into my custom built box. Please any and all suggestions are greatly welcome because so far all I get is "Thats not possible" and I know there is a way just I do not know what that way is yet.

Thanks

anything is possible. those people are defeatists. lcd big screens could run in a vehicle. i've ran a 17 inch off a power inverter in my s10, and i have crappy stock electrical. this is going to get extremely expensive for you though.