PDA

View Full Version : New to the registry Not new to the site

nadcicle
02-28-2009, 02:42 PM
Just wanted to finally go ahead and register and become a member here and introduce myself.

I have been browsing here for years and I've never registered yet because all the answers to my questions have already been answered. Thanks alot guys!

I figured i would go ahead and register though just to gain the benefit of becoming a member of the community. Nice to meet everyone and hope to keep reading some of the knowledge that you guys post on here.

anj46907
02-28-2009, 02:46 PM
Just wanted to finally go ahead and register and become a member here and introduce myself.

I have been browsing here for years and I've never registered yet because all the answers to my questions have already been answered. Thanks alot guys!

I figured i would go ahead and register though just to gain the benefit of becoming a member of the community. Nice to meet everyone and hope to keep reading some of the knowledge that you guys post on here.
welcome, its almost like you have been the wierd stalker peeking through the window

nadcicle
02-28-2009, 05:58 PM
Lol yah you could say that.

I've felt that sometimes it's best to keep your mouth shut and just click on that search option and see if someone else has already done it is all.

anj46907
02-28-2009, 05:59 PM
Lol yah you could say that.

I've felt that sometimes it's best to keep your mouth shut and just click on that search option and see if someone else has already done it is all.
very true. i sense you will do well here. its not often there is a smart noob

denim
03-15-2009, 02:52 PM
Welcome to CA.