PDA

View Full Version : 6 1/2 inch for front and back doors

damanTO81
02-14-2009, 10:22 PM
What are some good speakers to change out my front and rear door speakers with, dont really want to do components what are some good ones that will give me both good highs and mids while being clear and loud dont want to have to do anything but change the four speakers dont want anything extra also have dash speakers both dont know what size or even how to change them.

Horsemanwill
02-15-2009, 12:33 AM
http://www.caraudiomag.com/reviews/caep_0810_speaker_roundup_image_dynamics_eclipse_e xile/index.html

out of all the tests those ranked the highest.

damanTO81
02-15-2009, 09:01 PM
anybody else got any that they recomend, right now the eclipse in the last post are the ones im probly going with but want some others to compare.

Horsemanwill
02-15-2009, 10:35 PM
really the eclipse even though the id ranked higher?

fatboyracing
02-15-2009, 10:36 PM
how much power do you have and what kind of car

eharri3
02-15-2009, 10:46 PM
What exactly are your goals. Looks from your sig as if you had no problems fitting a big sub and an amp to feed it lots of power. Now after all that you seem to want excellent mids and highs from four plug-and-play coaxials run off the head unit.

Are you wanting loudness, sound quality, some combination of the two, or just enough mids and highs so they're not drowned out by your sub? Are you expecting the same sort of improvement from your door speakers without investing the same sort of time and money that you did in the sub?

damanTO81
02-16-2009, 02:13 AM
No I want them on an amp got a 4 channel amp to push them I want something that mixes quality with loudness not really worried about price not going to spend over 150 for each pair though so probly around 300 for all 4 and maybe something for the dash speakers if I can change them its an 08 titan. I like eclipse and the others seemed really big I want to make sure what I get fits without modifying anything on the truck thats why im hopeing for some more suggestions to compare to the eclipse and then decide not buying for at least a few months I just put out a good 500 for the sub amp, wires, and box so gonna wait a bit but want to start looking.