PDA

View Full Version : camaroaudio69 no good...

budahbuddy803
02-13-2009, 12:33 PM
I made a deal with him; my Power Acoustik PA1800db for his Crossfire VR302. I asked him to throw in $20 to cover his shipping because of the new price difference. He sent his amp first because his lack of references. I got it and asked him to send his money so i can ship his amp. He said he wanted my amp before he sent the money and because i didnt want any trouble, i went ahead and sent the amp. He told me he got the amp and the payment was pending. It has been probably 3-4 weeks and i have not gotten any sort of PM, Email, Phone call, etc. I have sent him multiple PMs all throughout our transaction process letting him know what i plan on doing or have going on. He never sent the money and has not ever gotten back to me. I know its only $20, but BEWARE because he is not honest, does not communicate well, and he steals. Simple as that. I know it wasnt $500 or anything like that, but money is money and honesty is honesty, and Camaroaudio69 did not give me either of the two. I would not do business with him if i were you all!!

jco1385
02-13-2009, 12:33 PM
you're not the first

camaroaudio69
02-13-2009, 02:08 PM
I just moved into a new house and today is my first day on the computer i have been in the house for about 3 weeks and just bought a new computer with my income tax money so i can sort all this out

camaroaudio69
02-13-2009, 02:08 PM
you're not the first

what the hell are you even talking about i have never dealt with you and have never had one negative feedback before this

camaroaudio69
02-13-2009, 02:09 PM
as far as being honest why would i have sent my amp to you first if i wanted to rip someone off i would have made them ship first

ls2poweredgoat
02-13-2009, 02:10 PM
Hmm, hope this gets straightened out.

I've done business with him a few times, and both transactions were as smooth as butter. Excellent communication, and an all around nice guy.

I'm confident you'll get your $20. :)

camaroaudio69
look at my post and see the last time i was on here

camaroaudio69
Hmm, hope this gets straightened out.

I've done business with him a few times, and both transactions were as smooth as butter. Excellent communication, and an all around nice guy.

I'm confident you'll get your $20. :)

thanks nick

camaroaudio69
02-13-2009, 02:14 PM
Transaction Details

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Add Funds from a Bank Account (Unique Transaction ID #4NG03860ER4646359)

Transfer to:
Bank Account

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Total Amount:
$20.00 USD
Fee:
$0.00 USD
Total:
$20.00 USD

Date:
Feb. 13, 2009
Time:
10:16:01 PST
Pending (Expected Clearing Date: Feb. 19, 2009)
For instant payments and faster receipt of items Add a credit card. You may also update an expired credit card already on file.

ls2poweredgoat
02-13-2009, 02:15 PM
Transaction Details

Transfer to:
Bank Account

Total Amount:
$20.00 USD
Fee:
$0.00 USD
Total:
$20.00 USD

Date:
Feb. 13, 2009
Time:
For instant payments and faster receipt of items Add a credit card. You may also update an expired credit card already on file.

....do a "print screen" of your PayPal account to show it's pending...

undeadxsunshine
02-13-2009, 02:26 PM
Payments take a while through paypal when the money is coming from a bank account...

PsychoTheRapist
02-13-2009, 02:28 PM
/thread

budahbuddy803
02-13-2009, 04:29 PM
Transaction Details

Transfer to:
Bank Account

Total Amount:
$20.00 USD
Fee:
$0.00 USD
Total:
$20.00 USD

Date:
Feb. 13, 2009
Time:
Ummm, i am not familiar with paypal, but isn't that today's date? You definitely told me you sent the money WAY before today.

....do a "print screen" of your PayPal account to show it's pending...

Payments take a while through paypal when the money is coming from a bank account...

OK, maybe the guy did move, but really camaro, you have not seen a computer in 3 weeks?? All i wanted was a sorry the payment is still pending. BTW why in the world does it take over 3 weeks for the money to be sent? If i wasnt so dumb and deleted all the pms we had i would no the exact date that you told me you sent the money... i know it has been a long while. I hope this works out to and if it does ill take back the part about Camaro being a theif, but still, he could have let me know he was moving, told me something about the payment., etc. There are so many things that could have comforted me that i believe everything still falls back on Camaroaudio69 because it was easily avoidable.

Communication is key to successful transactions no matter the circumstance. He should have sent me a PM telling me he was moving, telling me for some reason his payment is still pending, he could have even told me you know what i am not sending you the money and i would have been happier than i am now. Because he did not do anything, i really want my money now. I am glad he is back on the internet!

NightDrifter05
02-13-2009, 10:31 PM
Why are you adding the fund's from your bank account to your paypal account when you can just send him the money and have it instantly transfer and withdraw from your bank account?

budahbuddy803
02-15-2009, 07:53 PM
Still no money or PM response

budahbuddy803
02-18-2009, 12:20 PM
DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH CAMAROAUDIO69!! He has obviously been on here and i guess his ****** is a little sore because he has not sent me any sort of PM or sent me my money.

The funny thing is, this guy was trying to tell my how honest a guy he was. He is 24 with a wife and kids and the last thing he would do is rip someone off. Well, turns out he is so low that he can't even send out my $20... ???? I think its because of the fact that i posted this stuff up, but am i wrong for doing this? He told me he would send my money. He didnt send it, didnt sign on for a while, and did not let me know about any of his whereabouts.... to me it was just as good as stealing my money. I hate this guy with a passion because he was not manly enough to solve anything over PM's...

He said "how bout you quit partying it up and send out my amp" in a thread of mine after i already sent out a PM explaining what was happening. All that did was make people question my honesty and was 100% unneeded. He flipped out mulitple times after i told him everything that was going to happen on my part. I just do not like this guy and i hope he never has the ability to do a transaction on here again!

midwestcustoms3
02-18-2009, 06:38 PM
im not sure if im outa my way or not but reading the transaction details it clears on the 19th, idk maybe im wrong and usually dont post in stuff like this. i do agree with u though he she have said something to u, but maybe should have waited till tommorow to have posted this

budahbuddy803
02-18-2009, 08:37 PM
im not sure if im outa my way or not but reading the transaction details it clears on the 19th, idk maybe im wrong and usually dont post in stuff like this. i do agree with u though he she have said something to u, but maybe should have waited till tommorow to have posted this

I am very new to paypal and honestly dont even have an account. I am using my friends account. You said it clears on the 19th.... does that mean that i should receive the money tomorrow? I will remove all the hating i have done and just simply say he was not an easy guy to do business with if this is the case. I will tell my buddy to keep an eye out tomorrow and friday and if it comes ill fix this problem i think. and BTW this thread was started WAY before today.

LazyRider
02-18-2009, 10:59 PM
Transaction Details

Transfer to:
Bank Account

Total Amount:
$20.00 USD
Fee:
$0.00 USD
Total:
$20.00 USD

Date:
Feb. 13, 2009
Time:

says 19th

budahbuddy803
02-19-2009, 12:43 PM
says 19th

Right, i see that. I will check today and if its there i will ask a mod to delete this thread and ill just stay away from him. He was not a very good guy IMO. If i get the money then the transaction will have been complete, but i traded my PA1800db that goes for about $120used for his crossfire that he only paid $60 for. It's all good if i get that money and i will delete this thread for sure.

BobbyDD
02-19-2009, 05:23 PM
Since he apparently does not have a credit or debit card tied in with his paypal account he is at the mercy of paypal and his bank. Before I added my debit card on mine it would take at the least 2 days and at the most 10 days for my bank to transfer the funds to paypal. Good luck.

budahbuddy803
02-19-2009, 06:38 PM
as of now there is still no money. I will check again tonight and tomorrow. It is safe to assume that if i dont receive the money by tomorrow its not coming right?

Fiercetimbo17
02-19-2009, 06:43 PM
Jesus christ what is wrong with people? $20 are you ****ing shitting me if you cant managed to scrounge up $20 you need to quit this hobby and go find a better ****ing job.

budahbuddy803
02-19-2009, 06:45 PM
Jesus christ what is wrong with people? $20 are you ****ing shitting me if you cant managed to scrounge up $20 you need to quit this hobby and go find a better ****ing job.

who is that directed to?

midwestcustoms3
02-20-2009, 06:43 PM
id give it a day or 2 after the 19th which saturday is plenty of time, it all depends on if he was transfering the money from his back to his paypal and that was the clear date to get into his account. if thats the case then its just a matter of him sending the money to u which would be instant but that is when and if he gets around to that.

midwestcustoms3
02-20-2009, 06:44 PM
who is that directed to?

pretty sure it was directed to camaro

hornedfrog1985
02-22-2009, 11:51 AM
lol, he gets his rep dumped on over 20$...

budahbuddy803
02-22-2009, 09:30 PM
lol, he gets his rep dumped on over 20$...

Its better to have his "rep dumped" over $20 rather than more isnt it? Like it has been said before $20 is not that much and if he messes up with $20, this thread may save someone from getting scammed for more....

I am not happy by any means, but $20 is not the end of the world and i am glad i could put something out there before he happened to take more than $20 from someone.

BTW I am pretty sure the money did not go through.

LazyRider
02-24-2009, 06:40 AM
Whatever happened with this?

budahbuddy803
02-24-2009, 12:14 PM
Still no money....

hornedfrog1985
02-25-2009, 04:52 AM
Its better to have his "rep dumped" over $20 rather than more isnt it? Like it has been said before $20 is not that much and if he messes up with $20, this thread may save someone from getting scammed for more....

I am not happy by any means, but $20 is not the end of the world and i am glad i could put something out there before he happened to take more than $20 from someone.

BTW I am pretty sure the money did not go through.

I was saying the guy had decent rep, and now he blows it over 20$ I by no means blame you for being ripped off, even for $20.

camaroaudio69
02-28-2009, 12:58 AM
ok juat bought a new laptop today just sent buddah a pm asking for his paypal account number sorry for the miscommunication like i said im juat getting into a new house and have been working 7 days a week as soon as i get the info the money will be sebt

budahbuddy803
02-28-2009, 01:10 AM
ok juat bought a new laptop today just sent buddah a pm asking for his paypal account number sorry for the miscommunication like i said im juat getting into a new house and have been working 7 days a week as soon as i get the info the money will be sebt

Yepp, i got his PM and everything seems like it might go ok now.

camaroaudio69
02-28-2009, 11:16 AM
money was sent just now so everyone can move right along

tapout
02-28-2009, 11:24 AM
Thread should not be deleted. Everyone should know of your antics and then decide whether to deal with you or not.

camaroaudio69
02-28-2009, 04:24 PM
Thread should not be deleted. Everyone should know of your antics and then decide whether to deal with you or not.

ok whatever you say i have never had one negative type of feedback on this site

pro-rabbit
02-28-2009, 07:31 PM
This should have never been a thread. $20 is not worth the bandwidth it took to post it.

He sent his amp first...even if he never paid, this would have never hurt anyone's trust...

This should be deleted though.

camaroaudio69
02-28-2009, 08:30 PM
This should have never been a thread. $20 is not worth the bandwidth it took to post it.

He sent his amp first...even if he never paid, this would have never hurt anyone's trust...

Thanks man thats what im saying if i had any intent on ripping anyone off i wouldnt have sent my amp first then i had complications with the moving and work everything as soon as i got a new laptop i got right on here and sent his money i dont know why that makes me such a bad guy we were going to make a straight trade first of all but he asked if i minded paying for shipping for both amps and i agreed

mihklo
03-01-2009, 11:45 AM
although you didnt intend to rip him off you still showed some poor business practices. it was only 20 bucks but the fact of the matter is that it took well over a month to complete the deal. regardless if you were going to do a straight trade or not the deal was throwin 20 bucks in. that could have been mailed to him.

mihklo
03-01-2009, 11:47 AM

so at what monetary value does it make it thread worthy? 20 or 200 bucks the OP was owed money that he had not recieved and without communication in between.

BobbyDD
03-01-2009, 12:38 PM

Bullshit.

Macklessdaddy
03-01-2009, 12:40 PM

What are u smoking?20 bucks ain't worth a thread

LazyRider
03-01-2009, 01:40 PM

WTF are you smoking? So you're saying it's okay to scam people as long as it's not for a lot of money?

tapout
03-01-2009, 02:40 PM

you have lost your mind.

camaroaudio69
03-01-2009, 11:24 PM
I Didnt Freakin Scam Anyone He Got His Money Did I Use The Best Communication No Did I Apologize To Him And Send His Money To Him Yes

budahbuddy803
03-02-2009, 09:48 PM
To clear things up... if its not already clear. I did receive the $20 yesterday or the day before. I dont really know what to do with this thread because like stated. The deal was $20 on his part and, yes, i did receive that $20 it was just a month late w/o any notification of what was going on. Camaroaudio69 is not an awful guy, just didnt happen to communicate with me well.

I do not know what to do with this thread or his feedback....... ???? Camaroaudio69= bad communication with ME... other than that he did everything i asked him to.

pro-rabbit
03-05-2009, 10:09 PM
I would say it was a big deal if he didn't ship his amp first or there was more to it. I'm not saying he is not shady since it took so long for the $20, but the fact still remains he did send first and more then likely would again. All your thoughts fail in reality to the facts. You can flame my posts some more. I'm fine with it. Internet dealing is a shady place to do business. I do no condone the excessive time it took or anything else. I'm just saying he sent first. If you are so hard up that $20 is a big deal. Maybe you should get a real job and stop buying car audio until you can actually afford it.

Some one lock this thread....deal has been made right anyway.

BobbyDD
03-06-2009, 08:16 AM
I would say it was a big deal if he didn't ship his amp first or there was more to it. I'm not saying he is not shady since it took so long for the $20, but the fact still remains he did send first and more then likely would again. All your thoughts fail in reality to the facts. You can flame my posts some more. I'm fine with it. Internet dealing is a shady place to do business. I do no condone the excessive time it took or anything else. I'm just saying he sent first. If you are so hard up that $20 is a big deal. Maybe you should get a real job and stop buying car audio until you can actually afford it.

:crazy:It doesn't have anything to do with the amount of money. In this case camaroaudio69 is not a scammer but your argument is idiotic.

RAM_Designs
03-06-2009, 08:32 AM
If you are so hard up that $20 is a big deal. Maybe you should get a real job and stop buying car audio until you can actually afford it.

You're a moron. $20 doesn't make or break my bank account, but I'd still be pissed if someone never payed up...it's about ethics/morals.

camaroaudio69
03-06-2009, 01:46 PM
yeah i would be mad if someone didnt pay me my $20 but the fact is i paid him i know it took a while because of work and my moving but i paid him if i was a scammer i sure the hell wouldnt have sent my amp first now because of this stupid stuff i will have a bad rep and have never ripped anyone off on ths site

budahbuddy803
03-11-2009, 12:39 PM

You sir, are dumb. He is not a scammer, he did send first, but was indeed very late and had bad communication in sending the rest of the deal. In no way was it a good transaction, but i will not say he is a scammer.

:crazy:It doesn't have anything to do with the amount of money. In this case camaroaudio69 is not a scammer but your argument is idiotic. x2

You're a moron. $20 doesn't make or break my bank account, but I'd still be pissed if someone never payed up...it's about ethics/morals. That's the thing. I have money for what i need as an 18y/o in high school living at home, but it is just an inconvenience having someone say yes ill give you $20 and then not saying anything and sending it a few weeks late.

yeah i would be mad if someone didnt pay me my $20 but the fact is i paid him i know it took a while because of work and my moving but i paid him if i was a scammer i sure the hell wouldnt have sent my amp first now because of this stupid stuff i will have a bad rep and have never ripped anyone off on ths site
I believe you are a great guy to do business with, we just had one bad transaction. If there was just a little more communication about the moving process things would have been extremely smooth. I have no hard feelings toward you and you did send first and the money was eventually gotten. I understand what happened and do not want to ruin your reputation at all. I just posted what happened.

pro-rabbit
03-11-2009, 02:05 PM
Wow, our youth is just well so tight. Oh well, if $20 is a big deal to you I guess it is then. For me..not to much on a deal like this. Apparently I'm dumb for having an opinion that does not reflect the negative members on this forum.

Bottom line it took to long for him to send the money. He did send the amp first. Take from it what you want. This thread should be locked by now. Our mods are slacking at there jobs.

bigbangtheory
03-11-2009, 07:49 PM
Nice, went from saying 20 dollars isn't ****, too calling out the mods and telling them they are not doing their job.

We have a winner here folks!

budahbuddy803
03-12-2009, 12:23 PM
Wow, our youth is just well so tight. Oh well, if $20 is a big deal to you I guess it is then. For me..not to much on a deal like this. Apparently I'm dumb for having an opinion that does not reflect the negative members on this forum.

Bottom line it took to long for him to send the money. He did send the amp first. Take from it what you want. This thread should be locked by now. Our mods are slacking at there jobs.

yeah its cool i understand. Next time you sell something let me know and ill slack you $20. If you expect something because a deal was made, then that is what you expect! You would be disappointed no doubt if you were shorted any amount of money!

pro-rabbit
03-12-2009, 12:52 PM
If it was the same situation I won't cry over it. I would ask, but would not make a huge post over it.

hornedfrog1985
03-12-2009, 06:13 PM
Send me 20 dollars then *****.

Don't cry about it, just do it now.