PDA

View Full Version : How does this sound?

Go2Sleep
02-11-2009, 05:34 PM
So I want to install some door mids to balance out the highs and lows from my system. I've heard a lot of possitive feedback from ID OEMS so that's pretty much what i'm set on but i have a few questions.

Will running these as mid-ranges on 150w x 2 give me the kind of kick that i need vs running them as mid- bass??

Also, I have stock tweeters in my honda so does that mean i have internal x-overs that i'll be able to use for the OEMs or will I need to purchase an aftermarket x-over?

any advice/input is appreciated thanks.

mr.michael
02-11-2009, 05:39 PM
So I want to install some door mids to balance out the highs and lows from my system. I've heard a lot of possitive feedback from ID OEMS so that's pretty much what i'm set on but i have a few questions.

Will running these as mid-ranges on 150w x 2 give me the kind of kick that i need vs running them as mid- bass??

Also, I have stock tweeters in my honda so does that mean i have internal x-overs that i'll be able to use for the OEMs or will I need to purchase an aftermarket x-over?

any advice/input is appreciated thanks.

ive heard good chit to, but idk about the mid range/bass question, but id say look at the amp youll be running them with, you may not need a crossover, some amps have them built in. it should say in your manual and or on the amp

Go2Sleep
02-12-2009, 01:05 AM
more input?