PDA

View Full Version : best 6 1/5" for $100-$150

dillsley
08-20-2003, 12:56 AM
I have a Tacoma Quad cab and a Pioneer FH-P4100 (4x50) and do not have an amp yet. Need a recommendation for 6 1/2" speakers to use with no amp , possibly will get one in the future. Do I need to replace all four? I am rookie at this. Thanks for the help.

GrandAmGT
08-20-2003, 02:17 AM
Yes, 4 new speakers...

dont know any off hand..but theres:

mb quart
focal
infiniti kappas
type R's

Bavarian3
08-21-2003, 03:20 AM
u dont need to replace all 4. Get a nice component set up front with an amp to power em. then u wont need rear fill. Look at focal, crystal, diamond, mb quart, infinity

paikiah
08-21-2003, 09:45 AM
CDT CL61a's on www.thezeb.com (http://www.thezeb.com) is on sale for 149.99...

JaJay721
08-21-2003, 11:45 PM
Yes, 4 new speakers...

dont know any off hand..but theres:

mb quart
focal
infiniti kappas
type R's

I do not recommend running any of those speakers off a head unit.

The way you'll have the best sounding system for the best price is to decide now whether you are going to amp or not.

Speakers are opinionated to the person buying them. Go to your local dealer and listen to everything you can and have them powered by a headunit. Pick the ones you like best if you wish to not go the amp route. If you listen to speakers with an amp, pick an amp in your price range and choose the speakers you like best of that amp. I suggest going to all your local dealers and listen to everything you can. You can mix and match from different dealers to get the best price, but listen to everything you can so you'll be satisfied with your system.