PDA

View Full Version : New Speakers Coax's or Comps

ascitiesburn69
02-10-2009, 09:18 PM
Ok guys so ive been having my setup a good while now(alpine 9887; type r 12" in 1.7cuft@32hz with 600rms; and pioneer coax's with ~35watts going to em) and when i first got everything it was great but now that ive gotten over getting the system i now realize that my bass is loud and relatively clean and i like the way it sounds alot but i now notice my door speakers are the single point holding my system back. i have to adjust the 2khz band of the eq to -5 out of 6 to make it so that my ears do not bleed bc its so harsh(after adjusting it sounds decently clean and loud)....So i was wondering guys what do you guys think would be the best replacement for 150$ or less a pair coaxials or components and also should i just keep those speakers in the rear stage and lower them so they do not get harsh? or should i get new rear ones too. Also can i have recommendations for an amp(two or 4 channel) to use thats $200+/-50$ that is great for sq for the recommended speakers.
Thanks as always
-ascitiesburn69

ascitiesburn69
02-10-2009, 10:55 PM
Any help guys??? I'd like to know of some sets that would be able to play clean and clear over my bass. And ive been searching around and noticed alot of people saying good things about PG RSD6.5's and id love to know any feedback anyonehad about those bc im about to buy them right now if there able to get up there loudwise and stay clear.(not looking for audiophile quality here)
Thanks again

lyttleviet
02-11-2009, 01:40 AM
Definitely go with some components.

khanhfat
02-11-2009, 02:10 AM
depends on what amp and power you have right now we can help.

ascitiesburn69
02-11-2009, 07:48 AM
ok we'll I have a 75wattx2 amp right now and that should be pretty good to push those bc I plan to run my rear stage off of my headunit. if necessary I will buy a new amp because it would prob help a bit with sound quality over this cheap ma audio amp