PDA

View Full Version : Attn box builders in kentucky!

snfsh79077
02-10-2009, 02:22 PM
Are there any box builders around Shepherdsville, KY or in kentucky? If so please pm me as I need a box built for someone.

Enellz
02-10-2009, 04:39 PM
dbeez knows a guy who builds boxes. I seen someone do it step by step but haven't built my first one yet they seem simple. I would try your self first. Reaudio.com has a good box wizard. If not check out the carl Casper show thread. There's a bunch of KY people there. I'm sure someone would build you one.

DonH
02-10-2009, 07:08 PM
just build it yourself bro! they are not that hard!

snfsh79077
02-10-2009, 07:19 PM
dbeez knows a guy who builds boxes. I seen someone do it step by step but haven't built my first one yet they seem simple. I would try your self first. Reaudio.com has a good box wizard. If not check out the carl Casper show thread. There's a bunch of KY people there. I'm sure someone would build you one.

just build it yourself bro! they are not that hard!

Its not the building of the box because I've been building them for 4 years now lol I am designing and possibly building an enclosure for a guy on another forum and wanted to see if there was anyone in his area that could build it instead of me so I wouldn't have to ship it. I've never shipped a box before but deal with cabinets all the time and know what can happen lol.

DonH
02-10-2009, 07:29 PM
Its not the building of the box because I've been building them for 4 years now lol I am designing and possibly building an enclosure for a guy on another forum and wanted to see if there was anyone in his area that could build it instead of me so I wouldn't have to ship it. I've never shipped a box before but deal with cabinets all the time and know what can happen lol.

oh..... yea i c wut u mean. i have not shipped a box either!! Its to expensive!

snfsh79077
02-10-2009, 08:06 PM
oh..... yea i c wut u mean. i have not shipped a box either!! Its to expensive!

yea Im trying to save him some money but if no one steps up Ill have to ship it.