PDA

View Full Version : Help with picking speakers..

07ramjam
02-05-2009, 11:05 PM
I know there are 100 threads like this but I need some help.

Im looking for a comp set for my Nissan Maxima.The car is pretty nice and Im trying to build the best system I can afford.Today I bought an amp to drive them,Ed Nine 2.x.Now I need to match some speakers to this amp.I listen to mainly rock/metal and my wife likes country.There are so many choices and Ive recieved alot of advice which just makes the choice that much harder.

Im leaning towards the Diamond Audio S600s comps.They seem to get good reviews.Would these be a good match for the amp?Any help and suggestions would be great.

Ignatowski
02-06-2009, 12:20 PM
I know there are 100 threads like this but I need some help.

Im looking for a comp set for my Nissan Maxima.The car is pretty nice and Im trying to build the best system I can afford.Today I bought an amp to drive them,Ed Nine 2.x.Now I need to match some speakers to this amp.I listen to mainly rock/metal and my wife likes country.There are so many choices and Ive recieved alot of advice which just makes the choice that much harder.

Im leaning towards the Diamond Audio S600s comps.They seem to get good reviews.Would these be a good match for the amp?Any help and suggestions would be great.

Id pass on the HEX'S.....had em for a while and
thought little of them....I like the PPI's a whole lot

pjhabit
02-06-2009, 01:17 PM
cdt es-620z