PDA

View Full Version : Soundstream Pro Series Components

Farmacist
02-03-2009, 01:28 AM
Does anyone have any pro series components? I'm using this series in my bassrace car and i just wanted to know how the quality is on them. When what I've heard its pretty good, but it depends on the person listening.

Etac
02-03-2009, 03:13 AM
i havent personally heard them but
install > any remotely decent speaker
you can make almost any speaker sound good, and any speaker sound bad...
/thread

thegreatestpenn
02-03-2009, 03:14 AM
its for a bassrace car, the comps aren't really the focus of the vehicle

dave_damage
02-03-2009, 03:18 AM
Have they even started shipping?

dave_damage
02-03-2009, 03:25 AM
Also, these will be a complete waste in a bass race set up. Just get the Tarantula or even the Reference series. These will be a waste of money in your application.

dave_damage
02-03-2009, 03:26 AM
Also, these will be a complete waste in a bass race set up. Just get the Tarantula or even the Reference series. These will be a waste of money in your application.

Farmacist
02-03-2009, 03:50 PM

The car isnt just for bass race, it is a driven car. I can get them cheaper than the tarantula series and they're (from what SS told me) much louder than any of the other series.

The Pro series has been for years now, just not in the US, now theyre available in US.

Rich B
02-03-2009, 03:56 PM
The frequency range those are rated to deliver seems
like they wont be very good at the lower midbass.

http://www.soundstream.com/images/products/main/subwoofers/speaker_pro_form.jpg

dave_damage
02-03-2009, 03:58 PM
The car isnt just for bass race, it is a driven car. I can get them cheaper than the tarantula series and they're (from what SS told me) much louder than any of the other series.

The Pro series has been for years now, just not in the US, now theyre available in US.

Believe me, I know they have been out in other markets. Just did not know they were shipping because as of CEMA this year, they were not out yet.

massiveaudiocw
02-05-2009, 12:32 PM
The pro series would be perfect for a bass race / demo vehicle. They are extremly loud, iirc they are made by beyma for Soundstream. You would get a better responce to this question on termpro. Pipo is running them, along with a couple others.