PDA

View Full Version : anyone in ks?

acex3a
02-02-2009, 04:31 PM
i just moved to KS, mcpherson looking for some audio people near by or in driving distance.
hit me up if you are near. need soemthing to do. is there any good audio shops out here?

z0n3d0u7
02-02-2009, 07:04 PM
McPhersons small, So i doubt you'll be finding much out there. there is one stereo shop i believe out there. Couldnt tell you where tho. Its south of the firestation i remember that much. My mother lives out there currently, Ive stayed out there a few times for various amounts of time. Too small for me tho.

I now stay about 45 miles south, In wichita KS. There are a few other members on here that live in wichita as well. We've got a few audio shops out here, but id still much rather use internet to buy, and do the work myself. then turn to the shops for small [Rediculously overpriced] equipment.

Maybe when i get my system installed, Ill have to make the trip out there to hang out on the weekend, Show the kids that cruise main whats really happening.

Lil Poot
02-09-2009, 10:14 AM
i'm in wichita. i grew up in salina, not too far from mcpherson. the audio shops are weak.

maybe ill show you whats really happening sometime z0n3 ;)

those mcpherson kids would **** if i rolled through :laugh:

acex3a
02-09-2009, 10:21 AM
yea there isnt **** up in mcpherson. i found a audio shop up in salina about it. might head down to wichita this coming weekend.
send me a pm if u wanna chill or something this comin weekend.

i wish i still had my blazer with 2 18's :( miss it