PDA

View Full Version : FS: Canon EOS 30D SLR with 28-135 IS Lens. Like New!

dbaudio
02-02-2009, 02:15 PM
Hey. Unfortunately, I am forced to sell my beloved camera due to the rough economy. Its tough, but I need to pay the bills. Anyway, I took up amateur photography for a bit. I started last year in April with the purchase of a new 30D. It came with the 18-55 kit lens, but I sold it and purchased a Canon 28-135 Image Stabilized lens. Aside from the body and the upgraded lens, the camera comes with all original accessories. Body and lens are immaculate. I had the camera in Camera Armor since day one, and the lens was fitted with a Hoya UV lens from the start as well (Hoya filter is not included). The charger, original battery, strap, manuals, cd's box, it's all there. I will include the camera armor with the sale as well.

This is an awesome camera and I am sad to part with it. I paid $700 for the body and $300 for the 28-135 last April. I am asking $700 OBO for everything, free shipping.

Some specs:
* Redesigned body (more EOS 5D like)
* Larger LCD monitor (2.5")
* Soft-touch shutter release button
* AE/AF lock remains set if shutter is kept half-pressed between shots
* Faster startup and wake from sleep times
* Direct print button on rear of camera (woo!)
* Spot metering
* 100,000 shot shutter cycle
* ISO selectable in third stop steps
* ISO speed shown in viewfinder as you change it (still not once changed though)
* Selectable 5 or 3 fps continuous shooting
* PictureStyles instead of simple image parameters
* 9,999 images per folder (instead of 100 as per the EOS 20D)
* 15 menu languages (3 new)

Some pics of the camera and some that I have taken with it are below, more of the actual camera to come (I'm at work and only have what's on my flashdrive). I will take some more pictures at home tonight.

Please PM me if interested. Again, I am open to offers.

I accept Paypal and have 100% ebay feedback. Thanks for looking!

dbaudio
02-03-2009, 12:13 PM
price dropped to $650 OBO.

ttt.

slam
02-03-2009, 01:02 PM
is this the one the u can preview the shot b4 snapping it? I currently have the rebel xt

dbaudio
02-03-2009, 02:15 PM
sorry, this one doesn't have live view. Only the 40D, 50D and rebel XSi have live view. But the live view feature on these cameras won't work in all the modes anyway, just in Preset mode I believe.

slam
02-03-2009, 02:16 PM
well hell. thanx man. great cam tho

Pl8er
02-03-2009, 02:19 PM
Great great camera. Not too bad of a price either. I just got a 40d and lense for 650 though. May want to drop it a bit more. Tough times.

dbaudio
02-03-2009, 10:38 PM
I know, but this price is the lowest I can go. You'll be hard pressed to find a boxed 30D with all original accessories with only 3000 actuations on the shutter. Included with the SLR is the original 1GB Compactflash I've used with it since day one, it's filing system proves that there is very litttle usage on the camera. Again, no wear on the rubber, scratches on the screen, or any sort of issues here. I'm no professional photographer, and this camera has been well taken care of.

dbaudio
02-04-2009, 02:03 PM
ttt

WildcatNate
02-04-2009, 03:37 PM
Nice camera, I have the 20D and a 1D. Canon makes top notch stuff. Buy this guy's camera!

dbaudio
02-04-2009, 08:52 PM
willing to separate camera body and lens.

have more pics of the camera itself and pics taken with it, PM if interested. Thank you!