PDA

View Full Version : BTR feedback

Xprime4
01-30-2009, 08:03 PM
Even if he does have a lot of post in here, he's a real legit seller.
He shipped my a four channel pionner amp in Canada in less than a week, which is a miracle with usps :laugh:
He also understand our canadian situation and know how to deal the dutys the right way :cool:

A+++ seller thank you

ILoveZombies!
02-05-2009, 07:41 PM
Even if he does have a lot of post in here, he's a real legit seller.
He shipped my a four channel pionner amp in Canada in less than a week, which is a miracle with usps :laugh:
He also understand our canadian situation and know how to deal the dutys the right way :cool:

A+++ seller thank you

We had an issue with the Pioneer amp, that I sold him, not working properly so I have refunded Xprime4's money via PayPal.

myhcca15
02-07-2009, 08:04 PM
A+++ seller traded him a amp for a hu got the hu today looks just like he said it did:)
thanks bro!!!!!! WILL do business with you again!!

ILoveZombies!
02-07-2009, 08:39 PM
A+++ seller traded him a amp for a hu got the hu today looks just like he said it did:)
thanks bro!!!!!! WILL do business with you again!!

Thanks!:D

Lilmofo55
02-15-2009, 07:59 PM
sold BTR my alpine 7894...met up and worked out a deal. Good guy to deal with!

SpringfieldOhio
03-22-2009, 09:04 AM
traded him one of my jl 500/1s for a radio and amp he drove to meet me in springfield because i had my son and couldnt really go anywhere....great guy to deal with i hope to do business with you again

SpringfieldOhio
09-01-2009, 12:24 AM
great guy again i traded my last tc9 sub to him for his alphasonik 4 channel...i drove to him this time...dont hesitate to do business with him