PDA

View Full Version : DBDesignsElite issue

Pr1m3
01-30-2009, 06:56 PM
I paypaled DBDesignsElite for some 4ga wire last summer, after he didn't ship for some time I was informed he had some issues with the people he left in charge and gave me a phone number to call. I didn't call for a while and then completely forgot about the transaction (wasn't too important to me back then). A few weeks ago I attempted to PM him a few times and he never responded. Turns out he hasn't logged on here since October, and hasn't logged on the Sundown Forums since July. I called the phone number he left and it was answered by whom I presume is a Mexican Woman.

Does anyone have contact with him or can reach him for me? I opened a paypal dispute but since its way past 45days they can't do anything. Help anyone? Thanks.

BobbyDD
01-30-2009, 08:57 PM
http://www.caraudio.com/forum/showthread.php?t=338987

His phone number's buried in there somewhere but it probably doesn't work anymore. He scammed a lot of people so don't get your hopes up.

DUMPED
01-30-2009, 09:00 PM
you are SOL

MisterGrubbs
01-30-2009, 09:00 PM
He lives right up the road

Havn't been able to get in touch with him either

Last I heard, he had some "personal issues" that needed paying attention to...or some crap like that

Doesnt sound good man :( Good luck

Pr1m3
01-30-2009, 09:02 PM
I have his phone number, don't think it's his anymore for some reason :/
Well now I feel like a ******* for not checking for Feedback thread or refs. Oh well, $18 ain't gonna kill me.

dleccord
02-26-2009, 03:11 AM
I have his phone number, don't think it's his anymore for some reason :/
Well now I feel like a ******* for not checking for Feedback thread or refs. Oh well, $18 ain't gonna kill me.

still got my $180