PDA

View Full Version : Re_xxx

captaincheesey
01-27-2009, 12:55 PM
Ok, just got my sub from him, an 07 RE XXX BNIB. The thing is beautiful. I cannot take pictures since I don't have a digital camera to take them with. Came in the original crate and was packaged up nicely. Also came with an Eclipse T-shirt, XL, and a handful of stickers. He kept in touch during the whole process and assured me last night, despite a tracking number that it would be in today, which it was.

The people in the mail room were baffled by the 100+ lb package and wouldn't let me take it until I told them what it was. I wheeled it up to my room on a dolly because I didn't feel like carrying it up three flights of stairs.

keiffith
01-27-2009, 12:59 PM
well i wouldnt want to carry a 80 pound box up stairs either.... now we all want to see it in your car sap

skmfkr
01-27-2009, 01:03 PM
wtf tell them its your **** and take it, they cant keep it from you just cuz of how much it weighs. lol shoulda been like omg its a bomb gtfo

captaincheesey
01-27-2009, 07:30 PM
Lol, well even though it's none of their business, I know they didn't mean anything bad by it. And the build for my car should be starting thursday pending weather. I am stuck between getting an HO alt, or ordering some sound deadening.

Louisiana_CRX
01-27-2009, 07:34 PM
Lol, well even though it's none of their business, I know they didn't mean anything bad by it. And the build for my car should be starting thursday pending weather. I am stuck between getting an HO alt, or ordering some sound deadening.

they have your home address now :fyi:

captaincheesey
01-27-2009, 07:36 PM
they have your home address now :fyi:

Who is they? The mail room? I live in the dorms so I hope they have my home address, it's where I have things sent to.

Dak446
01-27-2009, 07:39 PM
ho alt. first. but ya dude he's cool as hell. we're like the only guys in wyoming representing here on ca.com lol. but u best post some pics up as soon as u get it in there.

captaincheesey
01-27-2009, 08:24 PM
I will, as well as vids if I can. And possibly some TL numbers.

RE_XXX
02-04-2009, 11:42 PM
Everything went well!!! Good Buyer!!!!

Stupid FedEx didnt give me a TN. So that was my fault on my part.