View Full Version : What kind of dynamat?

08-13-2003, 11:35 PM
What type of Dynamat should i use on my trunk lid. It rattles a lot and i need something to deaden it. Should i get the kind that sprays on or the kind that you roll on? And should i get the Dynamat Extreme or just regular Dynamat?

Ah **** this is the wrong forum for this question. Maybe i should pay attention to where i post stuff...oh well.

08-14-2003, 03:23 AM
dont get neither. why waste money on Dynamat when u can get second skin or edead for much cheaper. www.edesignaudio.com www.secondskinaudio.com

08-14-2003, 12:03 PM
highly suggest edead v1 - i've got about 30sq feet in my doors...3 layers thick :) love it very affordable for the preformance increase