PDA

View Full Version : SCAMMER ALERT norfclk13

thefordmccord
01-23-2009, 03:59 PM
:verymad: This person bought two perfect MTX 7500 subs off of me. About 3 days after he received them, he said that one of the subs was blown. I knew that the subs were perfect when I sent them, but being the nice person that I am, I refunded him the money plus shipping for the one blown sub. He shipped the sub back. I got it today, and it is not the sub that I sent out. Mine were clean and in perfect condition, this one is beat all the hell and scratched up.

Anyway, I got screwed and I will never do any type of business over the internet again. I just wanted to warn you guys of this **********.

I don't have this guys name, but here is the e-mail and address that was used in paypal:

I have edited out the personal information because the issue was resolved

edit: (this is what happened)

OK. The sub that I got back had more scratches around the basket than it did before I sent it out. That is why I thought it might have been a different sub. The scratches could have been from them putting it in and then using a screwdriver to pry the sub out, I don't know.

I just now cut the soft parts out of the blown sub, only to discover that the motor shifted surring shipping. The coil is perfect, it is just scratched on one side now from where they tried to play it with the shifted motor. I wish that I knew this was the problem cause I would have tried to file a claim with UPS, but I probably wouldn't have gotten anything back anyway.

Here are a few pics of the coil and shifted motor. It is hard to tell that the motor is shifted int he pics.

http://www.thefordmccord.com/images/mtxsub/IMG_6530.JPG
http://www.thefordmccord.com/images/mtxsub/IMG_6531.JPG
http://www.thefordmccord.com/images/mtxsub/IMG_6535.JPG
http://www.thefordmccord.com/images/mtxsub/IMG_6536.JPG

norfclk13, I'm sorry for calling you out. I was mad cause I thought that I had gotten screwed, but now I know that I was screwed by UPS, not you. I will edit your personal information out of the first post.

ThumpinTitan
01-23-2009, 04:02 PM
Dam What a sneaky lil Fukk!

hornedfrog1985
01-23-2009, 04:26 PM
****, I would have told him to f off about the refund. I mean, you know if a sub is blown or not.

99grandprixGT
01-23-2009, 04:29 PM
that ***** man.

dave_damage
01-23-2009, 04:31 PM
What a prick!!

na_rsx
01-23-2009, 04:33 PM
dang, you got pwnt like a red headed step child hooker on christmas

Z-Ro
01-23-2009, 04:36 PM
wow, you really cant trust anyone anymore....

norfclk13
01-24-2009, 10:06 PM
First off i didn't F**k this guy over he is lying to you all. He says in perfect condition yeah right read his post for these subs he says they have been in storage and have a few dings lol yeah perfect condition right. Second i sent him back the same exact blown sub that he sent me in the same exact box no lie. When i got the sub i took them to a professional well respected installer and sound competition competitor that is also on this website that will back me up to install them. Before he even hooked them up he said one of the voice coils is misaligned but lets see if really is. As soon at i hooked them up one played fine and the other sounded like ****. So who is the real scammer here, so we agreed that i will ship one back for part of the money back cool thats what i did. So you say i sent a different sub back naw don't even try that i had to end up goin to the store and buying a brand new one because i got F**ked by this a$$ by him saying they was in perfect condition i can even take pictures and post that the one i still have has scratches on it compared to the brand new one. I don't know what this a$$ is trying to pull on me by calling me a scammer come on now i even got 5 witnesses that can proof that this guy sent me a bad product from the start and that i sent the exact item that he sent me back to him. So do what you gotta do cause i have professionals and other witnesses that can prove i got f**cked in this situation so what you gotta say about that b!t@%

norfclk13
01-24-2009, 10:08 PM
Had to take out his address

NeverEnuffBass
01-24-2009, 10:10 PM
oh boy :popcorn:

oldschool4me
01-24-2009, 10:12 PM
interesting

BushJ311
01-24-2009, 10:17 PM
interesting

To say the least.

norfclk13
01-24-2009, 10:17 PM
Yeah really interesting i was just going to let this go but this guy is callin me out when he was in the wrong. I never buy online just for this reason i got the money to buy new and thats what i had to end up doing anyways for one of them but my friend convinced me to try and find a deal on here never again cause you have manipulative F*cks on here like this guy

99grandprixGT
01-24-2009, 10:19 PM
who was the member on here that installed for you?

oldschool4me
01-24-2009, 10:20 PM
picks of sub before shipment and after it was recieved and then recieved back lol.
post them if you guys have them or its his word vs his word.

tc3k101
01-24-2009, 10:20 PM
awesome

norfclk13
01-24-2009, 10:21 PM
His name is Quan i will get you all his screen name tomorrow its kinda late i don't want to call him but he will fully back me up on this.

smiley2186
01-24-2009, 10:21 PM
pictures? and how was the item box and shipped? could it gotten damage.

IDSkoT
01-24-2009, 10:22 PM
:verymad: This person bought two perfect MTX 7500 subs off of me. About 3 days after he received them, he said that one of the subs was blown. I knew that the subs were perfect when I sent them, but being the nice person that I am, I refunded him the money plus shipping for the one blown sub. He shipped the sub back. I got it today, and it is not the sub that I sent out. Mine were clean and in perfect condition, this one is beat all the hell and scratched up.

Anyway, I got screwed and I will never do any type of business over the internet again. I just wanted to warn you guys of this **********.

I don't have this guys name, but here is the e-mail and address that was used in paypal:

Jessica Cannady
7209 Millenium Way
Willingboro, NJ 08046
United States

jessica.cannady@gmail.com

I SEE WHAT YOU DID THAR!

norfclk13
01-24-2009, 10:23 PM
I should have gotten pics of the sub before i shipped it all i can take now is a brand new sub vs his scratched worked sub

oldschool4me
01-24-2009, 10:24 PM
this is why i take pics/video of before shipment and when i get something i used to take pics but now im going to im going to start taking video of opening and testing the item.

revrider1
Interesting reads

norfclk13
I will give it to him it came to me packaged good and i shipped it right back to him in the same exact packaging

norfclk13
01-24-2009, 10:26 PM
that is a great idea to do video but im just never buying online again jus because of this type of stuff every other system i have had i purchased brand new imma just stick to that if i want to upgrade again

Skip01
01-24-2009, 10:27 PM
http://www.thefordmccord.com/pics/subsforsale121608/IMG_6263.JPG

Pic of them now Mccord?

They clearly look in really good condition

Mike465
01-24-2009, 10:29 PM
It's funny how the kid is not defending himself. Um, looks like the other guy is pissed ecause he could pawn his broken *** **** off. Best way to check is with serial number no the box and see if it matches the sub.

oldschool4me
01-24-2009, 10:30 PM
http://www.thefordmccord.com/pics/subsforsale121608/IMG_6263.JPG

Pic of them now Mccord?

They clearly look in really good condition

is this before the sale?

NewAgeKing
01-24-2009, 10:30 PM
oh boy :popcorn:

X2

alvitae
01-24-2009, 10:31 PM
that is a great idea to do video but im just never buying online again jus because of this type of stuff every other system i have had i purchased brand new imma just stick to that if i want to upgrade again

x2 Why pay 180 for a used amp from some one you never have met and never will see and don't have a chance in hell to get you money back when you can pay 30 bucks more and get new from a reputable online store.

oldschool4me
01-24-2009, 10:32 PM
x2 Why pay 180 for a used amp from some one you never have met and never will see and don't have a chance in hell to get you money back when you can pay 30 bucks more and get new from a reputable online store.

what amp:confused:

norfclk13
01-24-2009, 10:32 PM
He must be a professional photographer cause if u can look at them close they have scratches on the cone he contradicted himself on here he says in perfect condition but on his original post f/s he says they have a few scratches lol good one there guy

Doola36
01-24-2009, 10:33 PM

x2.....That is why unless I am saving over 80 dollars or more I just buy new.

alvitae
01-24-2009, 10:33 PM
what amp:confused:

Just an example. Just swap amp with subs or head unit. or whatever.

oldschool4me
01-24-2009, 10:34 PM
Just an example. Just swap amp with subs or head unit. or whatever.

gotcha

norfclk13
01-24-2009, 10:35 PM
Yeah that was before the sale thats why i was all excited he makes them look all good but when you get them its a few scratches but he does say that in the original f/s post see im not totally downing you on here

oldschool4me
01-24-2009, 10:37 PM
Yeah that was before the sale thats why i was all excited he makes them look all good but when you get them its a few scratches but he does say that in the original f/s post see im not totally downing you on here

:confused: so where is the pic of this beat up sub thats blown?

norfclk13
01-24-2009, 10:38 PM
Well on this sale i was saving 175 cause i paid 175 for both from this guy and when i went in the store to buy brand new i had to pay 175 for 1. Thats another reason why i was so excited in the beginnings but that does sound kinda fishy 175 for both when they are 175-200 a piece

alvitae
01-24-2009, 10:40 PM
I'm not totally up on used car audio prices but 50% is usually a fair price for other used stuff I buy like guitars and guitar amps etc.

norfclk13
01-24-2009, 10:40 PM
Its not beat up he is over exaggerating but they are in the same condition that he sent me

oldschool4me
01-24-2009, 10:43 PM
I'm not totally up on used car audio prices but 50% is usually a fair price for other used stuff I buy like guitars and guitar amps etc.

its close to that on most things but also depends on condition, demand, and amount of use.

norfclk13
01-24-2009, 10:45 PM
Well im new to this used stuff except for small things on amazon.com and i have never had any problems on there everything i buy from there actually works i thought it was a extremely good deal at first

alvitae
01-24-2009, 10:50 PM
Like I said I have never bought from a forum. but if some one like Louisiana crx was selling some dd 9510's cheap and I wasn't broke at the time I would go for it. I guess you just have to do a lot of research and it's still a bit of a risk.

norfclk13
01-24-2009, 10:52 PM
Yeah dats true it is all a risk thats why i buy from the store and get a warranty, but like you said i wasn't broke and i took a risk never again

norfclk13
01-24-2009, 10:55 PM
I have PM'ed this guy twice since i read this junk trying to put my name in the dirt and i haven't heard anything yet but he can post this thread and not reply to my PM cause i sent the PM before he posted this thread

canemaster
01-24-2009, 11:01 PM
lol so where is the OP???

hmmmmmm

norfclk13
01-24-2009, 11:09 PM
Yep still haven't heard from him i even asked for his phone number so the pro can verify that it was blown why would i send him a different sub i didn't even have these subs before now and don't know anyone that has them to send him a bad one plus i got a receipt of buying a brand new one so lets do the math 1 ok sub + 1 blown sub + 1 brand new sub wit receipt= 3 subs - one blown sub sent back to saler= 1 ok sub and 1 brand new one where da hell did you come up wit me sending you a different sub lol

shaneb
01-24-2009, 11:13 PM
Hm...need pics of the sub all beat up...
Hm....

LazyRider
01-24-2009, 11:19 PM
This is a good one

Blue Fury
01-24-2009, 11:35 PM
who was the member on here that installed for you?

This guy:

sound competition competitor

I like to take pictures of my equipment in the shipping box right before I send it out in case situations like this come up.

Ellsworthz
01-24-2009, 11:38 PM
This guy:

I like to take pictures of my equipment in the shipping box right before I send it out in case situations like this come up.

so was the sub beat to hell?

oldschool4me
01-25-2009, 01:48 AM
I have PM'ed this guy twice since i read this junk trying to put my name in the dirt and i haven't heard anything yet but he can post this thread and not reply to my PM cause i sent the PM before he posted this thread

post the pm?

thefordmccord
01-25-2009, 08:27 AM
All I know is that the subs that I shipped out worked PERFECT. The one that I got back was locked complety up. The cone won't even move. Something screwy went on and I feel like I got screwed. Live an learn I guess. Anyway, He got his money back, and I got a big nice paper weight. I'm not really even that mad about it now cause I have much bigger things to worry about.

smiley2186
01-25-2009, 08:32 AM
pic of the beat up sub?

thefordmccord
01-25-2009, 08:50 AM
OK. The sub that I got back had more scratches around the basket than it did before I sent it out. That is why I thought it might have been a different sub. The scratches could have been from them putting it in and then using a screwdriver to pry the sub out, I don't know.

I just now cut the soft parts out of the blown sub, only to discover that the motor shifted durring shipping. The coil is perfect, it is just scratched on one side now from where they tried to play it with the shifted motor. I wish that I knew this was the problem cause I would have tried to file a claim with UPS, but I probably wouldn't have gotten anything back anyway.

Here are a few pics of the coil and shifted motor. It is hard to tell that the motor is shifted int he pics.

http://www.thefordmccord.com/images/mtxsub/IMG_6530.JPG
http://www.thefordmccord.com/images/mtxsub/IMG_6531.JPG
http://www.thefordmccord.com/images/mtxsub/IMG_6535.JPG
http://www.thefordmccord.com/images/mtxsub/IMG_6536.JPG

norfclk13, I'm sorry for calling you out. I was mad cause I thought that I had gotten screwed, but now I know that I was screwed by UPS, not you. I will edit your personal information out of the first post.

smiley2186
01-25-2009, 09:01 AM
ups always mess up someone subwoofers. there so many story i heard about ups. thats why i only use usps and fedex.

05fronty
01-25-2009, 09:03 AM
ups always mess up someone subwoofers. there so many story i heard about ups. thats why i only use usps and fedex.

yeah i asked a guy from ups the other day about packaging stuff. he did tell me to package it to take a 6-7 foot drop. they come by my work everyday during the week

thefordmccord
01-25-2009, 09:05 AM
Yeah, I have had broken baskets with UPS, but never have a motor shift like this. I guess that is why I never though of that being a possibility. Now, I know.

dropped_mazda
01-25-2009, 10:38 AM
id say op shouldnt have refunded funds to a fresh newby specially if tested before sent i always test my products before sending where applicable but you cant guarantee someone mistake or lack of knowledge during installing products

norfclk13
01-25-2009, 12:45 PM
So end the end im am not a scammer cause i never had anything to do wit this sub no working but i must say i learned a big lesson im never buying on here again but i did have a chance to explore this sight lastnight and i learned somethings about systems to instead of saying F this sight imma stick around. J McCord im glad we go this solved and letting everyone know im not a scammer.

norfclk13
01-25-2009, 12:48 PM
id say op shouldnt have refunded funds to a fresh newby specially if tested before sent i always test my products before sending where applicable but you cant guarantee someone mistake or lack of knowledge during installing products

Wow i guess you can't read i didn't install it a professional did and just because im new on here don't mean im new to the car audio world i've been messing with car audio for about 8 years ever since the age of 16 so im not really a newby