PDA

View Full Version : Schroeder's Auto/Video‎, waco texas

tsupra98
01-23-2009, 02:23 PM
The guy that works here is just a straight up d1ck. I go in there trying to get some quotes on my system so i can get them to my insurance company so its covered. well i asked the guy if he could come check and give me a quote real nice. the guy was like my time is money and since you didn't guy your **** from here i'm not going to help you out. i was like are you kidding me? i'm new to this area and this is the only dealer for crossfire around here. and the **** won't even help me out. all the shops back in utah were always real nice about helping you out with things. needless to say i told they the guy i'll never be going back there to buy anything ever again. i would not recommend to anyone ever going there if this is the way they treat people. helping people out when they come in like that is making future customers but i'll never go there for anything ever again

cman9012
01-23-2009, 02:29 PM
The guy that works here is just a straight up d1ck. I go in there trying to get some quotes on my system so i can get them to my insurance company so its covered. well i asked the guy if he could come check and give me a quote real nice. the guy was like my time is money and since you didn't guy your **** from here i'm not going to help you out. i was like are you kidding me? i'm new to this area and this is the only dealer for crossfire around here. and the **** won't even help me out. all the shops back in utah were always real nice about helping you out with things. needless to say i told they the guy i'll never be going back there to buy anything ever again. i would not recommend to anyone ever going there if this is the way they treat people. helping people out when they come in like that is making future customers but i'll never go there for anything ever again

There's not to much to pick from in waco. They're all about the same the only one I ever liked somewhat was jack's on valley mills.

tsupra98
01-23-2009, 02:32 PM
There's not to much to pick from in waco. They're all about the same the only one I ever liked somewhat was jack's on valley mills.

yea they are the second place i went to and they seemed pretty nice they gave me a quote for the stuff i had that they sold there and were nice about it. i think i'll stick to going there if i need anything done

are you around the waco area?

cman9012
01-23-2009, 02:35 PM
yea they are the second place i went to and they seemed pretty nice they gave me a quote for the stuff i had that they sold there and were nice about it. i think i'll stick to going there if i need anything done

are you around the waco area?

Well right now I'm not I'm up in Abilene for college but I'll be back maybe a few weekends and definitely this summer.

tsupra98
01-23-2009, 02:36 PM
Well right now I'm not I'm up in Abilene for college but I'll be back maybe a few weekends and definitely this summer.

yea i'm down here for college for the next few years. whats there to do around here???

cman9012
01-23-2009, 02:38 PM
Are you going to Baylor? Honestly not too much just depends on what you're into.

tsupra98
01-23-2009, 02:39 PM
Are you going to Baylor? Honestly not too much just depends on what you're into.

no i'm going to tstc. i moved from utah and i'm living in the dorms

--Navi--
01-25-2009, 12:44 AM
Go to Shades and ask for Keith

tsupra98
01-25-2009, 02:17 AM
Go to Shades and ask for Keith

where's that at?

sasaud
01-26-2009, 07:07 PM
First off ,let's get your story straight,You called me that morning wanting pricing for crossfire. I informed you that the modules you wanted pricing for ,I no longer had the price sheets for,So rather than take me at my word you come up to my store & ask again for the same thing you did on the phone an hour earlier .Not to mention that i offered you crossfire's 1-800# and told you that they would give you pricing . but you presisted . we had a ton of work that day & time being precious I reacted in a manner i should not have ,for that I'm sorry, which was really the case ,if i had ,had the pricing I would have gladly given it to you. but i did'ent have them
. So i guess you got angry at me and posted this load of crap,which isn't the truth !so next time you want to post something ,make sure you tell the whole story, not just your version

P.s. if there is anything i can do to rectify the situation i will

Sincerely : Craig Schroeder
Owner :Schroeder's Auto Sound & Security

tsupra98
01-26-2009, 07:27 PM
First off ,let's get your story straight,You called me that morning wanting pricing for crossfire. I informed you that the modules you wanted pricing for ,I no longer had the price sheets for,So rather than take me at my word you come up to my store & ask again for the same thing you did on the phone an hour earlier .Not to mention that i offered you crossfire's 1-800# and told you that they would give you pricing . but you presisted . we had a ton of work that day & time being precious I reacted in a manner i should not have ,for that I'm sorry, which was really the case ,if i had ,had the pricing I would have gladly given it to you. but i did'ent have them
. So i guess you got angry at me and posted this load of crap,which isn't the truth !so next time you want to post something ,make sure you tell the whole story, not just your version

P.s. if there is anything i can do to rectify the situation i will

Sincerely : Craig Schroeder
Owner :Schroeder's Auto Sound & Security

I wasn't just talking about the amp. i never said i was angry about you not giving me a quote for the amp. i forgot to mention the part you wouldn't quote me for thats the main reason i went there. i was just double checking about crossfire and i asked about jake is the main reason i brought that up. what i went there to get a quote for was my deck and when i asked you if you'd give me a quote for that you said you wouldn't because i didn't buy it from you. i just gave a brief sum up of what happend and why i will never go there again.

IDSkoT
01-26-2009, 08:18 PM
:popcorn:

I wonder if the owner googles his companies name every night to see if anyone is stroking their peen.

tsupra98
01-26-2009, 08:26 PM
:popcorn:

I wonder if the owner googles his companies name every night to see if anyone is stroking their peen.

yea i'm wondering the same thing now but i don't care i stand by what i said

RXZILLA
01-28-2009, 03:22 PM
I have some experience with Craig. He’s a little rough around the edges, but overall he can be a good person to buy stuff from. I am sure just like most of us, we have off days. I am not excusing his behavior, but he knows his stuff and so do his installers.

tsupra98
01-28-2009, 03:50 PM
I have some experience with Craig. Hes a little rough around the edges, but overall he can be a good person to buy stuff from. I am sure just like most of us, we have off days. I am not excusing his behavior, but he knows his stuff and so do his installers.

well i didn't say anything about his install work or anything like that just his customer service.

slam
02-04-2009, 11:25 PM
well i didn't say anything about his install work or anything like that just his customer service.

Customer service is almost everyones reason for return service. Tsupra98 is a good guy to deal with and stand by his word. U should link this thread in ur sig if u feel U had bad service

oh and great first post by the owner of the shop lol

tsupra98
02-05-2009, 01:10 PM
Customer service is almost everyones reason for return service. Tsupra98 is a good guy to deal with and stand by his word. U should link this thread in ur sig if u feel U had bad service

oh and great first post by the owner of the shop lol

thanks for the support slam

RXZILLA
02-05-2009, 05:02 PM
thanks for the support slam

I support what both of you say. 100% correct. Should never have been treated like that.

tsupra98
02-05-2009, 06:27 PM
I support what both of you say. 100% correct. Should never have been treated like that.

thanks i felt the same way. but his loss now cuz i'll just never go back and tell everyone never to go there and go to jacks they took care of me there.

RXZILLA
02-05-2009, 09:00 PM
Jacks is an awsome place. So is Shades. Those guys are hella cool.

tsupra98
02-05-2009, 09:27 PM
Jacks is an awsome place. So is Shades. Those guys are hella cool.

shades? where is that at?

--Navi--
02-06-2009, 11:39 PM
dont have exact address but I wanna say Hewitt Dr?

slam
02-08-2009, 11:23 PM
Yeah Shades are good peeps like rxzilla said

alotofbang
03-07-2009, 01:15 AM
I believe there is a shades in lacy lakeview by KFC

SQAddict
04-03-2009, 08:52 PM
tsupra,

Im familiar with Shades, Jack's and Lee's in the Waco area. Never dealt with Schroeder's before, but Ive heard they are are one of the better choices for alarms...

I realize this is a relatively old post, but just incase:

If your coming from Highway 84 (Waco Drive/Franklin) on Hewitt Drive, it will be on your right side across from Midway Middle School. Its a standalone building, big sign, etc so ya cant miss it.

I used to deal with Jack's alot, but they have gotten darker (shadier) and their best installers have hit the road. I hear they still do acceptable work, but dont expect an amazing custom install anymore. They used to have a guy named Ray (cant remember his last name) that would fiberglass, build custom enclosures, etc but hes no longer there.

Lee's is on the South side of Valley Mills Drive, about halfway between Franklin and I-35. I have been there several times and they do pretty good work, no complaints. It is a worse part of town though.

Anyway, I hope that helps :D

pharelfajera
04-30-2009, 03:43 AM
This is a wonderful opinion. The things mentioned are unanimous and needs to be appreciated by everyone
--------

pharel
Auto Quotes (http://www.autoquotes247.net)

SQAddict
06-25-2009, 04:03 PM
pharel, that makes no sense.

Anyway - Im a ways outside of Waco, but I have spent some time in Shades and Jacks over the last few weeks. Its pretty safe to say that they are both good good shops that can meet most needs.

Jacks is going to have the biggest selection of audio gear of the two, they have a slightly larger staff lingering to answer questions, and they are pretty quick and relatively inexepensive.

Shades doesnt have the selection of audio, but they have amazing installers. Enclosures, discrete installs, flashy installs, etc - just about anything custom, they can do. They will move a little slower than Jacks, but you can rest assured your getting good work done. Price-wise, not the cheapest, but again, you know they are doing it right. Pus, everything you may have heard about their team is true - they are good bunch of guys

kennyps1
10-24-2009, 04:46 PM
why not try kenny p's car audio & window tint at i35 and valley mills dr. waco have the best deal on any brand. 254-752-5130

RAZORSEDGE4
12-19-2009, 08:04 PM
yo kenny yall do any amp repair are yall a new shop?....i was thinking about giving schroders ....i was thinkg about trying out schroders but i guess ill take my business elsewhere customer should come first!

RXZILLA
12-27-2009, 01:10 AM
Craig Schroeder passed away about a week ago delivering toys on a toy run. He was riding his cycle down the road when a car pulled in front of him and killed him. He was a really nice and great person. RIP Criag.

djarmy2004
01-18-2010, 01:54 AM
**** jacks stereo, they have one in killen and are complete garbage. I had my wife call for an install cost for my alarm, I have everything they need just need someone to install it and they said 400. **** that. and what kind of audio shops that claim they know what there doing dont even know what a term lab is. Seems lame to me