PDA

View Full Version : dvrmstrng bad deal yall

dropped_mazda
01-22-2009, 04:43 PM
ok here it is yes i bought the 360 elite and crap soccar game from him he played third party on a deck i sold he got the money plus extra which he was to send to me or paypal others for me he did none of the above then there was issues with the package going out on my side but all was good and clear he got the money and now claims to be broke and side lining me while up on here tryin to buy other stuff and trading so with that said i think its proper to come correct on one deal before crying wolf and trying to make other deals would recommend

plus still waiting on new controler cause one sent was no good i understand claims take a lil while

and waiting on money if you got money to buy otherss stuff you got money to pay me wat you owe

SlickNick
02-04-2009, 12:44 AM
I concur. I hope this works out.

bones22
02-04-2009, 12:50 AM
i bought from him before and the deal went very smooth.
hope it gets taken care of

dropped_mazda
02-04-2009, 01:02 AM
been quite awhile and still not a word from him and he been on that aint good

dvrmstrng
02-04-2009, 01:09 AM
ive been here all along....nothing to update....ups still hasnt done ****....i got $22 to my name...full time student no job...**** happens im working on it

dvrmstrng
02-04-2009, 01:11 AM
and believe me with like 50+ good transactions as well as personally knowing many members here, and however many i IM or chat with on a daily basis...im far from "a bad deal yall"

Z-Ro
02-04-2009, 01:12 AM
shame on you

Lugnutz
02-04-2009, 01:15 AM
I have a vague clue as to what the OP said. Apparently his punctuation keys are missing. Perhaps a better presented post will help resolve this issue.

dropped_mazda
02-04-2009, 01:18 AM
im hoping it does too this has stretched out long enough...... i know @#$% happens but atleast some contact can prevent this situation

dvrmstrng
02-04-2009, 01:33 AM
from now on ill update you that there are no updates

steveBeatz
02-04-2009, 01:35 AM
Lol..

dropped_mazda
02-11-2009, 09:00 AM
still nuttin on this been well over a month now and still no resolution

SlickNick
02-11-2009, 10:52 AM
still nuttin on this been well over a month now and still no resolution

Any luck getting the rest of my stuff to me? The tv antennae, the map cd, the manual, and others?

tc3k101
02-11-2009, 10:54 AM
wow what a piece of **** after he made that thread about you two.

dropped_mazda
02-11-2009, 10:59 AM
nick text me later bro did you get the mono sub out figured out? i know he trash talks me then cant come through himself claims take a month well been over a month and still owes 70 on top of the controler

na_rsx
02-11-2009, 11:00 AM
someone please explain, cant understand **** the OP posted, can you say "HOLY RUN-ON SENTANCE BATMAN"

SlickNick
02-11-2009, 11:01 AM
yeah I got the mono sub out working. It ended up just being that I did have the sub selected on. I didn't know you actually had to select that. Somebody told me to check that. It might have been you lol

SlickNick
02-11-2009, 11:08 AM
someone please explain, cant understand **** the OP posted, can you say "HOLY RUN-ON SENTANCE BATMAN"

HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! ROFLMAO!!!!

Allow me to punctuate the message.

ok here it is. yes, i bought the 360 elite and crap soccar game from him. he played third party on a deck i sold. he got the money plus extra which he was to send to me or paypal others for me. he did none of the above. then, there were issues with the package going out on my side but all was good and clear. He got the money and now claims to be broke and side lining me while up on here tryin to buy other stuff and trading. so with that said, i think its proper to come correct on one deal before crying wolf and trying to make other deals. Plus still waiting on new controler cause one sent was no good. i understand claims take a lil while and waiting on money. if you got money to buy others stuff, you got money to pay me wat you owe

I decided to make only a few grammatical corrections while punctuating. Hope this helps :D

dropped_mazda
02-11-2009, 11:13 AM
you still got my number nick? and thanks for the puncuation english wasnt strong subject for me back in school

SlickNick
02-11-2009, 11:35 AM
yessir

dropped_mazda
02-11-2009, 11:40 AM
ok i just called UPS there was never a claim filed on the controler i been waiting on this since dec 16th 2008

so dave time for the lies to stop and come clean and send me a new controler, and the 70.00 you owe me today

Tricked
02-11-2009, 11:49 AM
ok i just called UPS there was never a claim filed on the controler i been waiting on this since dec 16th 2008

so dave time for the lies to stop and come clean and send me a new controler, and the 70.00 you owe me today

Wow. Good luck man.

dropped_mazda
02-11-2009, 11:50 AM
you told me over a month ago you filed a claim i just talked to ups and found out they never had a claim made on the package you sent me time to act like a fckn man and not a kid and pay wat you owe and sent a new dmn controler enough bulls*** man i have been patient and willing to wait but 2 fcking months of waiting my patients have worn thin next step will be authorities if i have to or ill be in new york in 3 weeks and penn in 4 weeks so time to clear this matter up

if you dont have the money wat else you got of value?

dropped_mazda
02-11-2009, 11:51 AM
there pm he was just sent enough is enough he been dodging me and this since dec 16th thats long enough

WhoSayWho?
02-11-2009, 11:55 AM
ok here it is yes i bought the 360 elite and crap soccar game from him he played third party on a deck i sold he got the money plus extra which he was to send to me or paypal others for me he did none of the above then there was issues with the package going out on my side but all was good and clear he got the money and now claims to be broke and side lining me while up on here tryin to buy other stuff and trading so with that said i think its proper to come correct on one deal before crying wolf and trying to make other deals would recommend

plus still waiting on new controler cause one sent was no good i understand claims take a lil while

and waiting on money if you got money to buy otherss stuff you got money to pay me wat you owe

I am thinking that the whole problem with this transaction may be that something was lost in translation.

Let this post be a lesson to you kids -- stay in school!

dvrmstrng
02-11-2009, 04:53 PM
I am thinking that the whole problem with this transaction may be that something was lost in translation.

Let this post be a lesson to you kids -- stay in school!

agreed....this college studen is thoroughly confused...my local UPS said they filed the claim...havent heard from them nonetheless but thats what he said....bunch of 20 something year old hippies work there...hmm

dvrmstrng
02-11-2009, 04:54 PM
update **** coming in 2 seconds

dvrmstrng
02-11-2009, 04:55 PM
immmmmm going to take a shower

JimJ
02-11-2009, 04:57 PM
I have a vague clue as to what the OP said. Apparently his punctuation keys are missing. Perhaps a better presented post will help resolve this issue.

Somebody scammed him out of a keyboard with working commas and periods in a prior deal :fyi: :)

James Bang
02-11-2009, 04:58 PM
I never knew that UPS helps you file a claim. I wouldn't trust them on doing so...

Z-Ro
02-11-2009, 04:58 PM
immmmmm going to take a shower

If your so tired of him bugging you, why dont you just pay the guy what you owe him? You basicly scammed him, but for some reason have not been banned....

dvrmstrng
02-11-2009, 05:01 PM
I never knew that UPS helps you file a claim. I wouldn't trust them on doing so...

dam pot smoking hippies do anything for a bag of funions

James Bang
02-11-2009, 05:04 PM
agreed....this college studen is thoroughly confused...my local UPS said they filed the claim...havent heard from them nonetheless but thats what he said....bunch of 20 something year old hippies work there...hmm

YOU should give that UPS store a call and get and update. Do you think that they are keeping track of your little claim?

I personally think you are handling this issue poorly.

LazyRider
02-11-2009, 05:05 PM
Somebody scammed him out of a keyboard with working commas and periods in a prior deal :fyi: :)

lol

dropped_mazda
02-11-2009, 05:56 PM
well he is looking for a controler to replace the one broken one, so if anyone has one......sell it to him, and send it to me lol then i get off the POS corded one

dropped_mazda
02-11-2009, 05:58 PM
theres some darn PUNCUATION thanks to the ol lady

Scoobydoo
02-11-2009, 06:01 PM
send the OP a copy of hooked on phonics as well

SlickNick
02-11-2009, 06:58 PM
send the OP a copy of hooked on phonics as well

hehehehe

Supergumby5000
02-11-2009, 08:41 PM
dvrmstrng, im gonna agree with everyone else. You arent taking care of this worth a ****.

you need to handle the claim with UPS, not UPS handling the claim with UPS.

With all of your transactions, this is fairly surprising on your part.

bigbangtheory
02-11-2009, 09:32 PM
x2 Gumby.

Is pretty evident he don't give a **** and nothing is going to be done about it.

dvrmstrng
02-11-2009, 11:16 PM
when your broke in college with no job its hard to come across cash to buy stuff...im working on the controller....and the money...i hope to find out all you guys calling me sketchy also did so in the weeks my $400 was wrapped up in paypal claims because of dropped's shady *** antics.

either way im working on it

tc3k101
02-11-2009, 11:20 PM
when your broke in college with no job its hard to come across cash to buy stuff...im working on the controller....and the money...i hope to find out all you guys calling me sketchy also did so in the weeks my $400 was wrapped up in paypal claims because of dropped's shady *** antics.

boo ****ing who cry me a river. sell some of you **** to make this right

dropped_mazda
02-12-2009, 12:50 PM
well im far from shady every person who has bought from me, traded with me, would say items arrived way descibed or better, if i were to sell something and person buying it said "hey it showed up and this is broke" id be all over either saying send item back for refund or on top of the claim to get item replaced. its just good business honest business

Annnarbor84
02-12-2009, 12:58 PM
I am baffled as to why it is so fu cking hard to make a smooth transaction on this site. Just another reason not to buy from people on here:rolleyes:

dropped_mazda
02-12-2009, 02:32 PM
well all deals on here except this one and deal with smakdemhoes have gone great this one will be good once it is finished

James Bang
02-12-2009, 05:58 PM

What exactly does that mean? Wait longer for hippies to handle the claim?

Supergumby5000
02-12-2009, 07:18 PM

First off, you shouldnt be doing business on here if you knew you were in a sketch situation to start with

Second of all, its not hard to get quick cash in college. Guarenteed there are ways to make money there. I have friends that make over $400 a month by spending 3 hours a week donating plasma at a plasma center (99.99% chance there is one near you, most college towns have them)

third, you keep saying that you are working on it.........how?

dropped_mazda
02-13-2009, 09:38 AM
hey dave let me know on them ipods like i said if you got the one im looking for ill take that and you owe nothing more no controler no money itd make it easy for you and me both both and fast for this to come to a close

dropped_mazda
02-14-2009, 01:03 PM
well time for an update= nothing new

oldschoolboomer
02-14-2009, 01:09 PM

excuse me stewardess.... I speak jive

dropped_mazda
02-16-2009, 03:29 PM
ok back up still waiting on this to be finished

dropped_mazda
02-18-2009, 11:46 PM
back up to the top still nothing new to report on this matter

dropped_mazda
02-20-2009, 07:45 AM
at this point im unsure as to if he will honor his word or not, but wouldnt recommend doing business with. if it thats hard and he that broke he shouldnt be in this HOBBY this isnt for the broke and selling stuff should be a good thing people shouldnt need get get ripped off cause someone is broke....... this is been awhile now and no good has come of it

mihklo
02-20-2009, 08:47 AM

did he ship late on you??? yes.....that would make him a bad businessman.

you on the other hand, got all the money and kept it, including the money that you were supposed to send to dropped. i guess if you're a broke college student the easiest way for you to get money is scam someone, which essentially is what you have done. and then go on to joke about it all, and take no fault. i know i would never deal with you.

dropped_mazda
02-22-2009, 10:57 PM
ok still no prgress wouldnt recomend this guy to anyone at this point very shady ive given him many outs on this.... even told him to send me one of his 2 ipods and a lil cash and id squash this.

dropped_mazda
03-01-2009, 10:58 AM
ok now we are in march this deal started early december and still nothing from dave on this,

James Bang
03-01-2009, 05:24 PM
"i'm working on it"

I guess that's a great line to buy yourself some time to not give a ****. I should use that sometimes.

dropped_mazda
03-01-2009, 08:52 PM
lol very true James Bang

tEh koRnDog
03-01-2009, 09:02 PM
Well then...

Ive seen all Ive needed to see here..

99grandprixGT
03-01-2009, 09:05 PM
so he cant afford to get you a controller?

dropped_mazda
03-01-2009, 09:10 PM
doesnt seem like it wish he would he has owed me a controler and 70.00 since dec 2008

dropped_mazda
03-03-2009, 01:46 PM
still nothing new from this guy but i leave sunday for new york on vaction so maybe ill make a pit stop on my journey. whats bad in this i have a another member from here sending me a controler and he not involved int his what so ever ( and of course ill kick back to dude) but ti just shows there are some good people on board thanks you know who you are

dvrmstrng
03-03-2009, 10:17 PM
ive been bumping my WTB: xbox 360 controller thread once a week....and i am still in the process of getting my paypal back.....Chase just settled on the fraudulent charge claim i opened with them when this started way back when, now i am in the process of re-validating my paypal account...its not easy when the letters with small verification codes and bank statements with 1.50 charges or whatnot (problem with paypal) are sent to my house at home while im at college....

till that is done i can still buy a controller with a MO from anyone whose selling one, i bump the thread i get no replies. Still working on selling something (either my wireless keyboard, or an ipod, or something around my house to get the money)

what you have to realize is i live on 0 income, no cash in hand at any time, i am living off my parents while in college, purchases go on their credit card....i havent forgotten about this

and by all means stop by ill PM you my addy, cause if you think thats gonna do something for you your dead wrong

dropped_mazda
03-03-2009, 11:10 PM
well i said before ill say again you got something of value and lil cash give me stuff of value

being you have wireless keyboard do you have mouse also ill take the keyboard and mouse and ipod and we call this even once and for all

and Ethugin man gets no where no need to act hard on the net i pay my way through life by working.... even when in school... plus i raise 7 kids so dont give me the said money story anymore people do more and have more responsiblitilty than you, i cant afford a GTO but i own my house prioritys first toys second man

so make it right ill take wat i mentioned and we squash this..... plus i still have your addy i have the box you sent the 360 in being when you file a claim they need to see it to check for damage

stangman67
03-03-2009, 11:24 PM
Ok lets see, you drive a GTO, have very expensive audio equipment in it, and claim to be broke and have no source of income. I call complete BS on this one dude. If you are so strapped for cash how about selling some stuff to complete the deal you agreed to

dvrmstrng
03-04-2009, 01:28 PM
keyboard doesnt have a mouse, and it was $200 brand new...

Logitech Dinovo edge...i cant give you that, and ipod and cash, thats like $300 worth of stuff. let me look around

dvrmstrng
03-04-2009, 01:40 PM
and please dont say anything to me about e-thuggin...your the one who said youd maybe make a pit stop at my house for some reason....

dropped_mazda
03-04-2009, 08:57 PM
well i dunno man if it was the rockband with all stuff thatd be fine but that is only 189 in the store also

i dunno value to replace controler 50-60
value of cash 70

total value 120-130 so a used keyboard and ipod would be fair in my opinion plus all the time this has gone on you waited 3 weeks im on 3 months i think its more than fair

NO CASH just items listed below and we square
Wireless keyboard
ipod with cord

thats fair in my eyes

tEh koRnDog
03-04-2009, 09:01 PM
1st. Your grammer and spelling totally ****.
2nd. You are one greedy bastard.

dvrmstrng
03-04-2009, 09:05 PM
i know man honestly....i just PM'ed you back...your saying that a $200 keyboard and a $100 (at least) ipod...is equal to a controller, which you value at $50 or $60 (which may be the case new) but i will replace it with a used one, just like the one that broke ($30 in value), is a fair trade. No chance....lets get realistic

99grandprixGT
03-04-2009, 09:06 PM
ask your parents for 40 dollars

dvrmstrng
03-04-2009, 09:09 PM
and you first sentence i dont understand. You said if it was rockband that might be ok...It is guitar hero world tour, it comes with all 3 instruments just like rockband. And if its $189 new i would hope it would be worth $100 used, no?

tEh koRnDog
03-04-2009, 09:12 PM
Why dont you just make your conditions for him to just give you his car to make it even?

You clearly have no understanding of value.

dropped_mazda
03-04-2009, 09:12 PM
well if it all three items with it by all means send it out tommarow thats fair to me

commen sense seems to be everything worth half as much used as new so numbers are just that

dvrmstrng
03-04-2009, 09:18 PM
i dont even understand what your saying...

dvrmstrng
03-04-2009, 09:19 PM
i dont even understand what your saying...

dvrmstrng
03-04-2009, 09:19 PM
double post but ill leave it for emphasis

dvrmstrng
03-04-2009, 09:23 PM
well if it all three items with it by all means send it out tommarow thats fair to me

well i owe you roughly $100 according to math, and half of 189.99 would be roughly $94.95 and that's using the formula you've come up with that everything used is only worth half of original value which i find to be ludacris but whatever.

Loud3
03-04-2009, 09:36 PM

Please stop this 'broke college student' routine.

You do not fit the description.

mihklo
03-04-2009, 09:47 PM

lol way to talk about how bad his spelling is without checking your own!!!!

why not just send him the guitar hero? its been 3 months, that should more than make up for the difference of each of your opinions on the used value

i got 130 for a used world tour set, so the waiting should be worth that 30 bucks

dropped_mazda
03-04-2009, 10:14 PM
dave you need my adress again or you still got it being you have posted it before

dvrmstrng
03-04-2009, 10:39 PM
are you saying you want the world tour?

dropped_mazda
03-04-2009, 11:02 PM
as long as it works and everything there send it my way and we squash all this other stuff and lock this topic and let it die call me on my 701 number ill pm u num incase you ainty got it and my address

dvrmstrng
03-04-2009, 11:14 PM
ill package it extra good so nothing breaks....i may even be able to throw in an extra USB guitar ill check with my roommate

kasimo420
03-04-2009, 11:18 PM
****, with that car and setup, I want to be a "broke" college kid now.

James Bang
03-04-2009, 11:21 PM

graham cracker?

dropped_mazda
03-04-2009, 11:22 PM
ok sounds like a good deal then dave and we can be beyond this once and for all. when do you plan on shipping it? also if you want to add extra guitar thats on you, itd be cool but im not asking for it by any means

dvrmstrng
03-05-2009, 10:04 AM

yeah you people gotta just get over that fact...i go home in the summer, bar back my *** off at some nightclub for money to buy things id like, and then my parents pay for my schooling and stuff i need while im here at school, hence summer money goes towards the car and car audio, and then while im here my rents pay for me to eat and books. Get over it.

im gonna get everything packaged up today, depending on how my classes go ill see if i can get it out, im gonna try to get it in a smaller box packaged nice and tight cause the original box is huge ill be in touch

dropped_mazda
03-05-2009, 09:41 PM
ok well let me know the tracking info so i can have someone there to get it when it comes in

dropped_mazda
03-07-2009, 09:16 AM
so did it go out dave?

SlickNick
03-12-2009, 04:04 PM

hehehe me too.

I'm glad this thing is FINALLY coming to a close after what... 3 months!!!

Hey Billy, have you gotten the t.v. antennae wires, the instruction manual, the navigation cd, and the other stuff out of your storage for my flip up? I could really use those right now as my car is temporarily apart as I am wiring up several things and putting sound deadening mat all throughout my car right now. Thanks

SlickNick
03-12-2009, 04:04 PM

hehehe me too.

I'm glad this thing is FINALLY coming to a close after what... 3 months!!!

Hey Billy, have you gotten the t.v. antennae wires, the instruction manual, the navigation cd, and the other stuff out of your storage for my flip up? I could really use those right now as my car is temporarily apart as I am wiring up several things and putting sound deadening mat all throughout my car right now. Thanks

dropped_mazda
03-12-2009, 05:20 PM
i havent yet nick sorry man plus now another 14inchs on the ground will slow me gettin there a lil bit text me on the 701 number 320 number out of area so its suspended currently

dropped_mazda
03-13-2009, 06:44 PM
still waiting on confirmation it is shipped

James Bang
03-13-2009, 06:47 PM
ok sounds like a good deal then dave and we can be beyond this once and for all. when do you plan on shipping it? also if you want to add extra guitar thats on you, itd be cool but im not asking for it by any means

I found this to be extremely funny.

tapout
03-13-2009, 11:06 PM

i havent yet nick sorry man plus now another 14inchs on the ground will slow me gettin there a lil bit text me on the 701 number 320 number out of area so its suspended currently

Are you fukin kidding me?

You are bitching about Dave and this whole time you STILL havent sent out all of your side in this 3 way deal? Let me guess, theres been 14 inches of snow on the groung for the last 2 months.

dropped_mazda
03-14-2009, 10:28 AM
Are you fukin kidding me?

You are bitching about Dave and this whole time you STILL havent sent out all of your side in this 3 way deal? Let me guess, theres been 14 inches of snow on the groung for the last 2 months.

umm no but time restraints have me busy more than avaliable due to work and nick has understood tapout.....

i told him i need time to get to the storage unit to look for the stuff so there for before talking out your rear know what you talking bout

BobbyDD
03-14-2009, 12:03 PM
I agree with Tapout on this. It seems like slicknick is the only one in this deal that's not screwing somebody over.

UndercoverPunk
03-14-2009, 02:14 PM
You kids are worthless.

WhoSayWho?
03-14-2009, 02:17 PM
The banhammer should be flying around this bish.

SlickNick
03-25-2009, 02:31 PM
Update?

dropped_mazda
03-25-2009, 05:40 PM
nuttin to update still havent recieved anything from david not even a pm

Mike.
03-25-2009, 06:49 PM
wow talk about a messed up trade.
how hard is it to go to a storage unit, my lord.
and how hard to just send out a $30 controller and $70 or a guitar hero POS game.

dropped_mazda
03-25-2009, 06:52 PM
hey noob GTFO you dont know crap if youd took time to read and know what you talking bout may be a diff story but you have no clue

SlickNick
04-12-2009, 07:50 PM
update?

mihklo
04-12-2009, 09:55 PM
update?

still didnt get the rest of the stuff you were supposed to i assume?

SlickNick
04-12-2009, 10:13 PM
yeah