PDA

View Full Version : DFW USACI and DB Drag myspace

RXZILLA
01-22-2009, 01:34 AM
Just want everyone to know about our myspace account for soundoffs in the DFW and Texas area. Join up and find out where the next comp is going to be.

www.myspace.com/bigmaudioproductions

--Navi--
01-22-2009, 01:40 AM
When you start doing db drag :confused:

RXZILLA
01-22-2009, 01:42 AM
We will have a show on soon. Maybe within the next couple of weeks here in Fort Worth. We should be on DB Drags web-site with in the next couple days.

--Navi--
01-22-2009, 01:47 AM
When you get a date set please drop me a line, if Im not working Id probably make the trip.

RXZILLA
01-22-2009, 01:48 AM
When you get a date set please drop me a line, if Im not working Id probably make the trip.

No problem. Join us on my space and our forum for date and locations.

dfw bass
01-22-2009, 03:01 PM
when is the first event

RXZILLA
01-22-2009, 04:36 PM
when is the first event

I should have that date by next Monday.

RXZILLA
01-24-2009, 12:38 PM
Working on the event to be in Irving, Tx.

RXZILLA
01-24-2009, 07:17 PM
ttt

tsupra98
01-26-2009, 08:36 PM
so do you now if you're going to have one in the next few weeks yet? i need to make a trip that way but would like to wait so if you do do one i can run up there for it and what else i need.

RXZILLA
01-27-2009, 12:14 AM
Still tring to finallize a location for Irving event.

tsupra98
01-27-2009, 12:29 AM
Still tring to finallize a location for Irving event.

so is it going to be a for sure thing? you just don't know where or when?

RXZILLA
01-27-2009, 01:01 PM
yes its a for sure thing. Just tring to get the ok from the owners around the area.

tsupra98
01-27-2009, 05:48 PM
yes its a for sure thing. Just tring to get the ok from the owners around the area.

sweet just post places and dates on here when you get them

tsupra98
02-02-2009, 11:05 PM
any more info on the up coming comps?

RXZILLA
02-08-2009, 09:38 PM
We have a location set in Arlington texas. I am waiting on the owner for a set date. It will be a DB Drag racing event. At the owners request, he asked me not to post the location untill he nails a date down. It looks like it will be in late March or early April. I will post more info as it becomes. Thanks for the support.

SunDownFreak
02-08-2009, 09:43 PM
Interesting

RXZILLA
02-08-2009, 11:47 PM
Interesting

Do you compete? What class do ya run in? Hope to see you out there.

dfw bass
02-09-2009, 11:36 AM
We have a location set in Arlington texas. I am waiting on the owner for a set date. It will be a DB Drag racing event. At the owners request, he asked me not to post the location untill he nails a date down. It looks like it will be in late March or early April. I will post more info as it becomes. Thanks for the support.DB drag what happen with usaci

RXZILLA
02-09-2009, 11:39 AM
Our company does both as of January 1st.

dfw bass
02-09-2009, 11:39 AM
DB drag what happen with usaciOh **** you are working with both orgs now.

dfw bass
02-09-2009, 11:42 AM
Our company does both as of January 1st.What company usaci

RXZILLA
02-09-2009, 11:49 AM
A production group.

dfw bass
02-09-2009, 11:52 AM
A production group.Oh ok mel you are the man you are the **** your production group willing to do some tbp shows too

RXZILLA
02-09-2009, 11:55 AM
Oh ok mel you are the man you are the **** your production group willing to do some tbp shows too

Is there a reason you just gotta act like a tool with me? :laugh:

dfw bass
02-09-2009, 12:27 PM
Is there a reason you just gotta act like a tool with me? :laugh:I dont get it act like a tool

RXZILLA
02-09-2009, 12:33 PM
I dont get it act like a tool

Why are you always bustn my balls is all I am saying. We are cool though.

dfw bass
02-09-2009, 12:50 PM
Why are you always bustn my balls is all I am saying. We are cool though.I was justasking a question. Why both db drag and usaci if its you company can I get a few shows are we cool last I heard I was a piece of **** and did not care about the car audio industry

RXZILLA
02-09-2009, 01:17 PM
If you want me to really do TBP under the group, I would be more then happy. What you do, you do. I enjoyed your shows and thats that. If you really look out for the dealer and people who compete, it is between you and god. If some people in the organizations call you a POS, thats between you and them. The truth is this, last year a team I had that ran in your events, were not treated fair. So at least i felt. I even had one of your own, tell me that things were weighed against my teammates. Thats in the past. Its a new year and a new season so move on and thats that. Also please quit tring to jack my thread.

dfw bass
02-09-2009, 01:43 PM
If you want me to really do TBP under the group, I would be more then happy. What you do, you do. I enjoyed your shows and thats that. If you really look out for the dealer and people who compete, it is between you and god. If some people in the organizations call you a POS, thats between you and them. The truth is this, last year a team I had that ran in your events, were not treated fair. So at least i felt. I even had one of your own, tell me that things were weighed against my teammates. Thats in the past. Its a new year and a new season so move on and thats that. Also please quit tring to jack my thread.Ok one more question who was not fairly treated and how

RXZILLA
02-09-2009, 01:48 PM
Our whole team. Once one of my teammates drove about 1.5 hours so you could tell him to go home cause he was too late. Then you change rules in the middle of a show to fit your regulars. Then finals, you yourself are in a vehicle when only one person was to be allowed in a vehicle...or does haveing your leg in the vehicle pressing the accelorator not count. It does not matter any more, like I said its in the past. We just moved on and thats it.

dfw bass
02-09-2009, 01:58 PM
Our whole team. Once one of my teammates drove about 1.5 hours so you could tell him to go home cause he was too late. Then you change rules in the middle of a show to fit your regulars. Then finals, you yourself are in a vehicle when only one person was to be allowed in a vehicle...or does haveing your leg in the vehicle pressing the accelorator not count. It does not matter any more, like I said its in the past. We just moved on and thats it.You cried about the rpm being above 2000 its some type of distraction when the volume up and the gas pedal can some times go past 2000 rpm.Your team mate is not the only one that was not allowed to register after 3:30 or when the registration ended besides if andrew,joey,david or family can show on time any should be able too. Check this out I once had a club of about twelve guy show up after 3:30 and guess what too late.**** shame I had to inforce the rule but there are no favorites played no one competitor is tailored too

dfw bass
02-09-2009, 05:35 PM
If you want me to really do TBP under the group, I would be more then happy. What you do, you do. I enjoyed your shows and thats that. If you really look out for the dealer and people who compete, it is between you and god. If some people in the organizations call you a POS, thats between you and them. The truth is this, last year a team I had that ran in your events, were not treated fair. So at least i felt. I even had one of your own, tell me that things were weighed against my teammates. Thats in the past. Its a new year and a new season so move on and thats that. Also please quit tring to jack my thread.My bad Im not trying to jack your thread

Kodiakid
02-09-2009, 10:29 PM
Then finals, you yourself are in a vehicle when only one person was to be allowed in a vehicle...or does haveing your leg in the vehicle pressing the accelorator not count

Oh my God Mel you didnt just go there, dude I honestly thought you had a bit more class than that, Its not our fault you complety fuked Donnie's car up from a 161+ to a 157. Its okay were all part of a team now and we will do way better without you, as Chef K says have a good one Pumpkin. We will see you soon for some dB Drag action!!

PIITB Wut Wut
02-09-2009, 10:33 PM
http://i285.photobucket.com/albums/ll74/andrew2944r/untitled.jpg

BASSMEKANIK
02-09-2009, 10:43 PM
http://i285.photobucket.com/albums/ll74/andrew2944r/untitled.jpg

:laugh:

RXZILLA
02-09-2009, 11:02 PM
Then finals, you yourself are in a vehicle when only one person was to be allowed in a vehicle...or does haveing your leg in the vehicle pressing the accelorator not count

Oh my God Mel you didnt just go there, dude I honestly thought you had a bit more class than that, Its not our fault you complety fuked Donnie's car up from a 161+ to a 157. Its okay were all part of a team now and we will do way better without you, as Chef K says have a good one Pumpkin. We will see you soon for some dB Drag action!!

Look I was asked for an exmple. I said it was in the past and everyone has moved on. Congrats on the new team and I wish you all good luck. I have no hard feelings toward anyone in or with TBP, and that includes all of team GP. I really do mean it when I say things have calmed down and I am cool with everything. Best of luck to everyone and kick some butt.

RXZILLA
02-09-2009, 11:03 PM
QUOTE=TeamSouthrnBass;5817690]http://i285.photobucket.com/albums/ll74/andrew2944r/untitled.jpg[/QUOTE]

:laugh:

cwill5
02-09-2009, 11:08 PM
Well, While We Are On The Subject! Does Anyone Know Who Did Caddo Mills Show Last Year?

Kodiakid
02-09-2009, 11:10 PM
In dB drag do we have to still use whatever CD or can we use other forms such as thumb drive/I-pod?

RXZILLA
02-09-2009, 11:17 PM
For the regular classes, its a cd that i will provide.
For Bass Race, I will allow burnt cds,i-pods,thumb drives and any cd untill the main office says we need to change over. The point of the show determine how strict we need to be.

As far as Caldo Mills show, that was a USACI home office show.

dfw bass
02-09-2009, 11:17 PM

Oh my God Mel you didnt just go there, dude I honestly thought you had a bit more class than that, Its not our fault you complety fuked Donnie's car up from a 161+ to a 157. Its okay were all part of a team now and we will do way better without you, as Chef K says have a good one Pumpkin. We will see you soon for some dB Drag action!!I only press the gas pedal because of the issue when the music starts its sometimes hard to not exceed 2000 rpm. Lets continue this on the proper forum and let mel get back to db drag usaci events

RXZILLA
02-09-2009, 11:22 PM
DB Drag racing the vehicle has to be off completely.
USACI, with this years new rule change about the person being on the other side of the mic, I think we will really need to monitor this.

RXZILLA
02-12-2009, 12:39 AM
I like the way you azz be viiiibrate.....shake that **** till you start an earthquake.

--Navi--
02-13-2009, 04:04 PM
nodda on db drag calender that still in the works?

RXZILLA
02-17-2009, 12:34 AM
Looks like the date is set. March 15, 2009 in Arlington Tx. Stereo Sound is the location. We will have double pole 1st place trophies and single pole 2nd and 3rd place trophies. It will be a single point event. Please get out to the show early as we need to qualify everyone first. The show will begin at 10am with class breakdowns.

Cost 30.00 entry
DB Drag Raceing
Stereo Sound
232 S Watson Rd
Arlington, TX 76010

For show info contact 817-744-7474

--Navi--
02-17-2009, 02:11 AM
gotta work that weekend :(

RXZILLA
02-25-2009, 12:42 PM
Event is on the website now.

JLranger
02-25-2009, 06:12 PM
Whuddup Zilla! havnt been on here in a while but i got rid of the old JL setup and did something completely different. hit me up if you see any other comps around the area! lookin to test the new setup. i put four 15's and two 2000watt amps in my ranger. still showing in modified under 1000 watt class

RXZILLA
02-25-2009, 06:24 PM
Whuddup Zilla! havnt been on here in a while but i got rid of the old JL setup and did something completely different. hit me up if you see any other comps around the area! lookin to test the new setup. i put four 15's and two 2000watt amps in my ranger. still showing in modified under 1000 watt class

Sweet.... We have a Db Drag event on the 15th of march in Arlington. I will send youu all the details.

Johncarr
02-27-2009, 06:07 PM
Hey Mel!!

Why did you set the date on the same date as TBP show @ Hooters @ GreenOaks & I-20 in South Alrington? It's not going to be as big of a show, if most of the locals are at another show across town at the same time. I was going to come out but I will have to be at the other show that day. FYI You can check the TBP website for TBP show dates. IF you had on Saturday 14th we could all come out to both shows.

RXZILLA
02-27-2009, 11:40 PM
Hey Mel!!

Why did you set the date on the same date as TBP show @ Hooters @ GreenOaks & I-20 in South Alrington? It's not going to be as big of a show, if most of the locals are at another show across town at the same time. I was going to come out but I will have to be at the other show that day. FYI You can check the TBP website for TBP show dates. IF you had on Saturday 14th we could all come out to both shows.

Hey John,
Sorry to hear you will not be attending our show. I guess sometimes you just got to make choices in life and that’s one right there. I thought that you would show up to get a crack at Mike from Team Crossfire. He is going to be showing up with his van. I thought it would give you a chance to go up against him one on one. Maybe you can make the next show. Good luck at the other show. Also just in case you decide to come out here is the address and link to the Nationally know DB Drag Racing web site.

Stereo Sound
232 S. Watson Rd.
Arlington, TX 76010

http://www.termpro.com/asp/officialevent.asp?EventID=10692

andrew2944r
02-27-2009, 11:46 PM
I wouldnt schedule your shows the same day as TBP shows, your going to lose out on a few people showing up Mel, and I would love to see what dB Drag is all about... Anyways Good luck bro.

RXZILLA
02-27-2009, 11:52 PM
Andrew,
I would love to see you involed as well, I can't base my shows around the other org. I base my sound offs on when the store owner says he can hold it. Good luck to you too.

andrew2944r
02-27-2009, 11:54 PM
Andrew,
I would love to see you involed as well, I can't base my shows around the other org. I base my sound offs on when the store owner says he can hold it. Good luck to you too.

****, are your shows posted on your web site Mel?

RXZILLA
02-27-2009, 11:57 PM
****, are your shows posted on your web site Mel?

Yes my shows are posted on the organization web site. It is seen by everyone that play in these organizations and I post it here as well.

andrew2944r
02-27-2009, 11:59 PM
Yes my shows are posted on the organization web site. It is seen by everyone that play in these organizations and I post it here as well.

Cool Cool, I will see if I can make a few... Out this week till I get my recones in

RXZILLA
02-28-2009, 12:03 AM
Mike from Team Crossfire is really excited about getting out and earning some points for DB Drag world finals. He said he was going to put on a show with his 160+ Bass Race van.

RXZILLA
02-28-2009, 12:37 AM
3ft tall 1st place trophies and 15" tall 2nd and 3rd place trophies.

andrew2944r
02-28-2009, 12:39 AM
Whats the entrance fee Mel for USAC members? and will the finals be at the same place as USAC finals?

DFW40
02-28-2009, 12:40 AM
I like car audio.

RXZILLA
02-28-2009, 12:41 AM
Its a DB Drag Racing event. its 30.00 dollars for one class and 5.00 more if you want to run a 2nd class. I was told that some people like to do the burp class then a Bass Race class also.

DFW40
02-28-2009, 12:48 AM
I am lazy, when is the next show and where?

thanks

RXZILLA
02-28-2009, 12:50 AM
I am lazy, when is the next show and where?

thanks

Stereo Sound
232 S Watson Rd
Arlington, TX 76010
March 15th, 2009
Start time is 10am. Fee is 30.00/w second class for 5.00 dollars.

dfw bass
02-28-2009, 02:25 AM
Hey John,
Sorry to hear you will not be attending our show. I guess sometimes you just got to make choices in life and that’s one right there. I thought that you would show up to get a crack at Mike from Team Crossfire. He is going to be showing up with his van. I thought it would give you a chance to go up against him one on one. Maybe you can make the next show. Good luck at the other show. Also just in case you decide to come out here is the address and link to the Nationally know DB Drag Racing web site.

Stereo Sound
232 S. Watson Rd.
Arlington, TX 76010

http://www.termpro.com/asp/officialevent.asp?EventID=10692So is this a for sure show date well well well

Johncarr
02-28-2009, 03:04 AM
(small rant for Mel) Please don't get all pissy about this rant, thats all it is!
Me as one of your new customers!

But,

Mel, I have to disagree with on this matter, please take this small insight with a open mind, as I don't intend to belittle you, but it seems you still have a little to learn about promoting shows. It would seem in your best interest to have as many ppl to compete in your new DB Drag events, so you won't have to turn in a poor attendance show results. If you really think its all about a choice between the shows, then your not trying to succeed for DB Drag for this area or your production company.

Is there a new group of guys competing that I don't know about?? If so, please put my mind to rest. I know I like to go to every show possible!!

Now, TBP has their dates up for awhile and you know that they have dates posted for the TBP shows.

Did you tell the owner of Stereo Sound that you had picked the same day as Curtis's TBP show, which was to be less than 10 minutes away from him at the same time??? Did he agree with you and think that would be a better idea for a bigger turn out? Did W.H. of DB Drag think so too, to have a show, the same day as other Org, ten minutes away? How does this make possible new customers to buy their products or service?(shop owner or WH) Are there that many DB Drag guys in DFW area, that the regulars at TBP aren't needed for a good show attendance? I'm surprised at this, to say the least.

Mel you are the one that had the choice of show dates for owner of that shop.
This has nothing to do about anyone else choice, mine or any of the other ppl here in the area. There is good number of us that would have liked to come to your show.

Besides Mike, who else is coming?? Some of the USACI guys to the DB Drag event?? The TBP guys would have been your best bet! Sorry, if this seems a little harsh but it seems that if you want to being successful at this kind of business you should do a little better at planning these events out. I would gone for Saturday on the hopes that the local players would have spent their money on the first of the two shows for the same weekend. Just a thought!

Hope I didn't hurt your feelins! That is not my intent!

Rant over!!

Ohh I forgot!! Does one have to become a member with yearly dues for DB Drag with ID card and all??

RXZILLA
02-28-2009, 04:10 AM
John,
Please put you mind at rest. You and I know that DB Drag is new to the area. I will admit that there are far more people who may attend the other event. I understand completely. That’s a choice some will make. There will be other events to attend. Now I am sorry I don’t own my own organization so I can hold an event every weekend. I try and hold small events that are welcomed to everyone and where the rules are in stone from the start. I offer two nationally recognized sanctioned bodies that have a well represented format and where it’s not a person vs. wallet type of show. I host events that will give everyone a fair chance to win with an actual world finals type of event at the end of the year. It’s all about having fun and having a place to play. My organization skills are fine, so you can rest your mind because I usually have things in the right order. Like I said, if you don’t have the time to show up, it’s ok. I will have another event down the road where your schedule may not be affected. Good luck to you and I hope to see you at our events. Why not try asking the owner of the other org to move his event to Saturday? Tell him you want to compete in both. See what he says?

dfw bass
02-28-2009, 11:55 AM
John,
Please put you mind at rest. You and I know that DB Drag is new to the area. I will admit that there are far more people who may attend the other event. I understand completely. That’s a choice some will make. There will be other events to attend. Now I am sorry I don’t own my own organization so I can hold an event every weekend. I try and hold small events that are welcomed to everyone and where the rules are in stone from the start. I offer two nationally recognized sanctioned bodies that have a well represented format and where it’s not a person vs. wallet type of show. I host events that will give everyone a fair chance to win with an actual world finals type of event at the end of the year. It’s all about having fun and having a place to play. My organization skills are fine, so you can rest your mind because I usually have things in the right order. Like I said, if you don’t have the time to show up, it’s ok. I will have another event down the road where your schedule may not be affected. Good luck to you and I hope to see you at our events. Why not try asking the owner of the other org to move his event to Saturday? Tell him you want to compete in both. See what he says?I here you have four show dates for stereo sound what are the other dates

Johncarr
02-28-2009, 12:25 PM
Mel again you did not answer my questions!! (proud owner of post 69)

Where and when is it a good business practice of any director of any org. to post conflicting shows so close together and hope for the best? Why would you want ppl to make a choice between the two shows? As much as you competed in TBP last year, you know the schedules for shows are all posted before the season even starts!!! Again Mel does the owner of the shop know? Does W.H. of DB Drag know about you doing this? I personally think that you if were given the power of two national orgs for our area and you are fudging it up for us in the DFW metroplex!! If you fail, they fail for the DFW area and that is not cool in my book!! Why again, would you want ppl to decide between coming to a show versus choosing between two different orgs. It just poor judgment on your part MEL to plan this show date with the owner of Stereo Sound without telling him about the TBP show less than ten minutes away @ Hooters!! You are the director of the DB Drag shows for our area and if we the customers have any problems, we let you know about them and if that falls on deaf ears, then we have to contact the head office in Austin and tell Mr. Harris our concerns!!

Now you brushed off answering most of my questions, so please tell us, so we can understand!! Is it the national orgs don't care about the little orgs show dates?? Do you have a personal addenda against the TBP org. for the way they treated you and your team last year?

This is not the way to start off the first season for DB Drag in our area! If you fail here, so does DB Drag!! Then we won't have any extra show to go to!!

Mel who are ppl you are thinking are going to come to this show if not the locals??

Do they have to join DB Drag as a member and pay dues??

You say you understand the conflicting shows will have a toll on attendance and see it as acceptable loss of customers for THEM choosing the other lil org!! Why???
You say you hold small events, you think this might be why your shows are small??

You think that the lil org holds shows that are "not a person vs. wallet type of show"? What???

It’s all about having fun and having a place to play, huh?? Well I see it as a business for both your boss and your sponsor customer, it is them that are affected most by your conflicting show dates! Now your organization skills are in under question and "are not fine"!

There are every other Sunday weekend and almost every Saturday from here to the end of the year open for shows. Too many for this to happen.

The local org has it show dates set before the season starts, it your job to make sure as director that no other shows will conflict your shows and hurt the national orgs or the sponsor chance of having a good show!!

Mel you need to please address these issues and questions. Mainly why you would set conflicting shows, which you just set only a couple weeks ago!

RXZILLA
02-28-2009, 01:52 PM
John,
I don’t mean to sound as you say brushing you off. I have no agenda accept for setting up a show date for you to come and enjoy. The person who is paying for the show knows what is going on. If you can’t make it, I understand. You can call me or W.H. or anyone you feel to so you can get your point across or to make me fail. You can join up at the db drag web-site for membership at anytime. Sorry if it conflicts with another show you want to attend, there will be others. Good luck to you at the events.

Johncarr
02-28-2009, 01:58 PM
Again Mel you don't answer my questions to you.

I'm not trying to make you fail, only you can do that!

Can you please try and answer some of my questions that I have asked of you?

I don't want you to "fail" that is the whole point of my posts!!

RXZILLA
02-28-2009, 02:04 PM
John,
If you have any questions, you have my number to call me.

Johncarr
02-28-2009, 02:38 PM
John,
If you have any questions, you have my number to call me.

I have questions!! I just asked them!!

Why not post answers so everyone will know??

These questions are for ALL of US in the DFW area, I'm sure everyone wants to know not just me!!

Please don't downplay this as just me wanting to know!

We all want to know!

You as our director for both orgs, this needs to be public knowledge!!

RXZILLA
02-28-2009, 03:01 PM
You can call me if you like. You have my number.

Johncarr
02-28-2009, 03:08 PM
You can call me if you like. You have my number.

I have questions!! I just asked them!!

Why not post answers so everyone will know??

These questions are for ALL of US in the DFW area, I'm sure everyone wants to know not just me!!

Please don't downplay this as just me wanting to know!

We all want to know!

You as our director for both orgs, this needs to be public knowledge!!

RXZILLA
02-28-2009, 03:15 PM
John,
I really didn’t think that having a show the same day would impact the two organizations. I have had 2 events in the past and both were over 40 entries. They were both on days where there were no other shows in the area. From the other organization, I had 2 entries float over, come over to my show. I had a show in December with no other shows around and you didn’t even show up. So I may lose you to the other org because of a date conflict, there will be other shows. If you don’t come out, then you will need to wait for another show time and date that does not conflict with anyone else to see just how fun DB Drag is going to be.

slam
02-28-2009, 03:33 PM
WOW!

I kinda agree with jon here. Seems like a bad business decision but u can do what u want. Sill dont know what ima do so well see

PIITB Wut Wut
02-28-2009, 03:35 PM
http://www.myconfinedspace.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/04/ror.thumbnail.jpg

Johncarr
02-28-2009, 03:40 PM
We don't have two different groups of ppl, they are the same for the most part of it.

40 entries with how many ppl? 15ppl?

Again you are trying to downplay this to just me!!

I am the one that is standing up for everyone that competes in the DFW!
As for the Dec show if you remember I smoked my subs at USACI WF! Had nothing to compete with.
We don't want to have to choose one show or the other!

Why would you want us to??

These post are not about losing me to another org but as you knowing as director setting up conflicting shows!!

Tell us, not me why you have decided that this is a good plan of action on your part and how everyone will have a chance to see and compete in the first DB Drag show in our area??

You are our director for these events, so YOU are the one we ask these hard questions.

You need to explain why this was done in the interest of us(players), the shop owner and Mr Harris!!!

Don't try and pawn this off on the owner of the shop's idea for a good show date, the same as TBP show.

Your answer of there will be other dates we can show up for is not acceptable!! We(not me) want to go to all the shows in our area. If we accept this, this time, who to say you won't do it again and make us(not me) choose between which show we want to attend.

dfw bass
02-28-2009, 03:52 PM
I made a trip to stereo sound today and spoke with the owner his first question was did mel know of tbp event before hand[ answer yes] After talking for a while things were made clear between me and stereo sound but here is what I need to know what are the other show dates. My reason for this is so when I finish writing the final how date we dont have this type of conflict

RXZILLA
02-28-2009, 04:14 PM
I made a trip to stereo sound today and spoke with the owner his first question was did mel know of tbp event before hand[ answer yes] After talking for a while things were made clear between me and stereo sound but here is what I need to know what are the other show dates. My reason for this is so when I finish writing the final how date we dont have this type of conflict

At the time that the show was made I was banned from the other guys fourm. I have not been removed from the band list and will be more then happy to have our shows on non-conflicting days. The other show dates are not set as of yet but will be planed better.

dfw bass
02-28-2009, 04:36 PM
At the time that the show was made I was banned from the other guys fourm. I have not been removed from the band list and will be more then happy to have our shows on non-conflicting days. The other show dates are not set as of yet but will be planed better.What other guy's forum you mean that texas bass forum

RXZILLA
02-28-2009, 04:40 PM
What other guy's forum you mean that texas bass forum

Yes. But you were nice enough to remove me from the banned list.

dfw bass
02-28-2009, 05:09 PM
Yes. But you were nice enough to remove me from the banned list.I never banned you I dont believe in stabbing people in the back stabber

dfw bass
02-28-2009, 05:25 PM
Well with that said I tried to make things right

lord baccus
02-28-2009, 05:37 PM
Yes. But you were nice enough to remove me from the banned list.

wow you mean someone Banned you for posting an OPPINION ??? say it an so !!!
not you the Great REXZILLA, who Banned me for Posting my oppinion on your forum,,, what was it you called me ?? the village Idiot ???!!!???
your 2faced

Irony:

1, 2. Irony, sarcasm, satire indicate mockery of something or someone. The essential feature of irony is the indirect presentation of a contradiction between an action or expression and the context in which it occurs. In the figure of speech, emphasis is placed on the opposition between the literal and intended meaning of a statement; one thing is said and its opposite implied, as in the comment, “Beautiful weather, isn't it?” made when it is raining or nasty. Ironic literature exploits, in addition to the rhetorical figure, such devices as character development, situation, and plot to stress the paradoxical nature of reality or the contrast between an ideal and actual condition, set of circumstances, etc., frequently in such a way as to stress the absurdity present in the contradiction between substance and form. Irony differs from sarcasm in greater subtlety and wit. In sarcasm ridicule or mockery is used harshly, often crudely and contemptuously, for destructive purposes. It may be used in an indirect manner, and have the form of irony, as in “What a fine musician you turned out to be!” or it may be used in the form of a direct statement, “You couldn't play one piece correctly if you had two assistants.” The distinctive quality of sarcasm is present in the spoken word and manifested chiefly by vocal inflection, whereas satire and irony, arising originally as literary and rhetorical forms, are exhibited in the organization or structuring of either language or literary material. Satire usually implies the use of irony or sarcasm for censorious or critical purposes and is often directed at public figures or institutions, conventional behavior, political situations, etc.

RXZILLA
02-28-2009, 05:38 PM
Well with that said I tried to make things right

And you have. Things are cool between us. I have no issues with you or your org at all. I really do enjoy it.

dfw bass
02-28-2009, 05:46 PM
And you have. Things are cool between us. I have no issues with your org at all. I really do enjoy it.Really if thats so then changed the show date to march 22nd. You have to understand Im for this event of march 15th not dealing with a one shop owner its hooters the show date can not or will not change. Do I need to go back to the owner of Stereo Sound to help get the show date changed

RXZILLA
02-28-2009, 05:50 PM
Really if thats so then changed the show date to march 22nd. You have to understand Im for this event of march 15th not dealing with a one shop owner its hooters the show date can not or will not change. Do I need to go back to the owner of Stereo Sound to help get the show date changed

Let me get with the owner and the host and I will see what I can do. I will also need to check with DB Drag to see if thats ok.

Johncarr
02-28-2009, 05:56 PM
Let me get with the owner and the host and I will see what I can do. I will also need to check with DB Drag to see if thats ok.

Well Mel that the best answer you could have given on these issues!!

dfw bass
02-28-2009, 05:59 PM
Let me get with the owner and the host and I will see what I can do. I will also need to check with DB Drag to see if thats ok.O K thats cool. Also see if DB drag has the other show dates

RXZILLA
02-28-2009, 06:00 PM
Ok so the host said it is ok and the W.H said I can change it as well. I called the owner of the store and he was out to lunch. I will try him back later today to see if this is going to happen. I am more then sure that we can get this to happen. I would hate to see everyone lose out on this. I think its going to be fun and the awards are real nice.

dfw bass
02-28-2009, 06:03 PM
Ok so the host said it is ok and the W.H said I can change it as well. I called the owner of the store and he was out to lunch. I will try him back later today to see if this is going to happen. I am more then sure that we can get this to happen. I would hate to see everyone lose out on this. I think its going to be fun and the awards are real nice.You want me to call the owner I have his cell phone number

Johncarr
02-28-2009, 06:07 PM
Awwwwwwwww, One big happy family now!!

dfw bass
02-28-2009, 06:08 PM
Awwwwwwwww, One big happy family now!!Yeah for now but until the other dates a made public this may happen again. I still waiting to add the three other events to scedule but I'll wait

RXZILLA
02-28-2009, 06:08 PM
ok so we are cool. Spoke to the owner and we are now moving the show to the 22nd of March. Hope you all can make it out.

RXZILLA
02-28-2009, 06:09 PM
The other dates will not conflict with other orgs around the DFW area. I believe we can co-exsist in DFW and all enjoy the show as one big happy family.

dfw bass
02-28-2009, 06:12 PM
The other dates will not conflict with other orgs around the DFW area. I believe we can co-exsist in DFW and all enjoy the show as one big happy family.What are the other dates

RXZILLA
02-28-2009, 06:13 PM
Ok, the event has been changed to help everyone out. Now I hope to see alot of you out at the show.

http://www.termpro.com/asp/officialevent.asp?EventID=10692

RXZILLA
02-28-2009, 06:15 PM
What are the other dates

I do not have those yet. But I will look at what is not taken as far as other events and plan accordenly. Fair?

Johncarr
02-28-2009, 06:19 PM
I will be there!!

Thanks for your understanding and action to correct this issue!

dfw bass
02-28-2009, 06:23 PM
I will be there!!

Thanks for your understanding and action to correct this issue!I'll be there too not to advertise my events but just to be there

dfw bass
02-28-2009, 10:22 PM
what will a competitor have to do to qualify

RXZILLA
02-28-2009, 11:20 PM
Everyone needs to be there at 10am. We place you in the correct class then you do a qualifying run. You are then placed in a bracket where the top 8 vehicles are placed in this bracket for the certain class. The computer will select who you will go up against in a side by side action. Highest score moves on to the next round till a bracket champion is left. You must qualify before you can run in the brackets. It will televised live on you tube and DB Drag Racing TV via the internet. Bass Race uses the same type of qualify and bracket type of fun. We take the best scores and select the top 8 to go up against each other 1 on 1 till a champion emerges.

So we have the burp classes and Bass Race.
Base race breaks down like so

119.9-play music for 30 seconds without going over the 119.9 number.
129.9- play music for 30 seconds without going over 129.9 number
139.9- play music for 30 seconds without going over 139.9 number
149.9- play music for 30 seconds without going over 149.9 number
159.9- play music for 30 seconds without going over 159.9 number

1st place trophy is 3ft tall
2nd and 3rd ar about 15" tall.

Depending on the turn out, I have cups for the highest SPL and Perfect score in Bass Race.

RXZILLA
02-28-2009, 11:30 PM
for more in depth rule visit www.dbdrag.com

dfw bass
02-28-2009, 11:47 PM
Everyone needs to be there at 10am. We place you in the correct class then you do a qualifying run. You are then placed in a bracket where the top 8 vehicles are placed in this bracket for the certain class. The computer will select who you will go up against in a side by side action. Highest score moves on to the next round till a bracket champion is left. You must qualify before you can run in the brackets. It will televised live on you tube and DB Drag Racing TV via the internet. Bass Race uses the same type of qualify and bracket type of fun. We take the best scores and select the top 8 to go up against each other 1 on 1 till a champion emerges.

So we have the burp classes and Bass Race.
Base race breaks down like so

119.9-play music for 30 seconds without going over the 119.9 number.
129.9- play music for 30 seconds without going over 129.9 number
139.9- play music for 30 seconds without going over 139.9 number
149.9- play music for 30 seconds without going over 149.9 number
159.9- play music for 30 seconds without going over 159.9 number

1st place trophy is 3ft tall
2nd and 3rd ar about 15" tall.

Depending on the turn out, I have cups for the highest SPL and Perfect score in Bass Race.so its divided by cone size i read the doors have to be closed can the engine run or is this with the motor off. also its the top eight cars in each class what happpens if there only one guy in a certain class

matchbox
03-01-2009, 12:21 AM
The form that you are talking about is, mine!! And you was banned from it because it is a members only form!!!

RXZILLA
03-01-2009, 12:32 AM
so its divided by cone size i read the doors have to be closed can the engine run or is this with the motor off. also its the top eight cars in each class what happpens if there only one guy in a certain class

Divided by cone area-yes
Door closed- yes
engine off- some classes
if there are less then eight the computer will sort out the 1 on 1 stuff
If there is only one in that class-then he wins.

RXZILLA
03-01-2009, 12:33 AM
The form that you are talking about is, mine!! And you was banned from it because it is a members only form!!!

I was banned from your forum? I don't get it.

matchbox
03-01-2009, 12:39 AM
Dfw Bass Asked If You Was Banned From Southern Bass Forms. And If You Signed Up Or Was Banned From It? Its Because, Its A Members Only Form. Not Trying To Start Shyt Mel. Just Answering A Tread.

RXZILLA
03-01-2009, 12:42 AM
Dfw Bass Asked If You Was Banned From Southern Bass Forms. And If You Signed Up Or Was Banned From It? Its Because, Its A Members Only Form. Not Trying To Start Shyt Mel. Just Answering A Tread.

Oh, ok.

dfw bass
03-01-2009, 12:53 AM
Divided by cone area-yes
Door closed- yes
engine off- some classes
if there are less then eight the computer will sort out the 1 on 1 stuff
If there is only one in that class-then he wins.so there's different rules concidering the cone size or the amont of power your running what about the battery limit is there rule for that

RXZILLA
03-01-2009, 01:31 AM
Goes by cone size. With limit of amps not power. Battery rule as far as size and how many for each class.

dfw bass
03-01-2009, 01:35 AM
Goes by cone size. With limit of amps not power. Battery rule as far as size and how many for each class.ok so one big dog fifteen on twenty thousand watts would be in the class of what

RXZILLA
03-01-2009, 01:36 AM
http://www.dbdrag.com/dbdrag/rules/2009/rules.asp?Org_ID=1&season=2009&section=2

This section contains basic information regarding competitor classification based on the equipment installed in the contestant's vehicle. For specific limitations regarding vehicle modifications for each division, refer to Sections 3-6 later in this rulebook. For a quick overview of each class please refer to the dB Drag Racing Class Matrix.

The standard classes for dB Drag Racing are as follows...

Street Stock Division

The Street Stock class is intended for normal, after market auto sound systems. The equipment permitted in these classes is restricted to the "consumer-grade" components that are sold everyday at auto sound retail establishments. Veteran contestants, competition teams, and "hardcore" competitors are encouraged to compete in one of our other divisions.

Only consumer grade components may be used.
Any number of amplifiers may be used. However, the maximum total RMS power in the system must be 2000 watts or less.
Woofers with cast frame baskets are prohibited.
The maximum voice coil diameter is 2.5 inches.
Vans, CRX's, Panda's (or Panda derivatives), and commercial vehicles are prohibited from competing in the Street Stock Division.
Contestants must play music when competing. Test tones (or songs containing test tones) are prohibited.
Street Stock Division - 2000 Watts maximum total RMS power. A maximum of 4 conductors may be attached to each woofer. (Please see the definitions section for more detail regarding conductors.)

One 15-inch woofer
OR a maximum of two 12-inch woofers
OR a maximum of three 10-inch woofers
OR a maximum of four 8-inch woofers

Street Division

The Street classes are intended as a migration path for more advanced contestants. The rules in this division are stricter than those found in the Street Stock division and a greater variety of products (including "competition-grade" components) may be used.

Cargo vans and commercial vehicles are prohibited from competing in the Street Division.
Street A Class - A maximum of 1 subwoofer amplifier may be used. A maximum TOTAL of 2 electrical conductors may be used to connect the amplifier to the woofer(s). (Please see the definitions section for more detail regarding conductors.)

One 12-inch woofer
OR a maximum of two 10-inch woofers
OR a maximum of three 8-inch woofers

Street B Class - A maximum of 1 subwoofer amplifiers (or 2 externally bridged monoblock amplifiers) may be used. A maximum TOTAL of 2 electrical conductors may be used to connect the amplifier(s) to the woofer(s).

One 15-inch woofer

Street C Class - A maximum of 2 subwoofer amplifiers (or 4 externally bridged monoblock amplifiers) may be used. A maximum TOTAL of 4 electrical conductors may be used to connect the amplifier(s) to the woofer(s).

One 18-inch woofer
OR a maximum of two 15-inch woofers
OR a maximum of four 12-inch woofers
OR a maximum of six 10-inch woofers
OR a maximum of eight 8-inch woofers

Additional Guidelines for the Street Division:

Amplifiers used for non-subwoofer applications will not be counted.
Amplifiers that are constructed in such a way as to circumvent the amp quantity limitation may be prohibited from use in this division or may count as multiple amplifiers. (Please see Section 14 for more information on amplification.)
Street Max Division

The Street Max class retains the "normal use" restrictions associated with the Street division while allowing the contestant to utilize a "wall" in his or her installation.

Street Max Class - 1-4 Woofers. A maximum of 2 subwoofer amplifiers (or 4 externally bridged monoblock amplifiers) may be used. A maximum TOTAL of 4 electrical conductors may be used to connect the amplifier(s) to the woofer(s).
Additional Guidelines for the Street Max Division:

Amplifiers that are constructed in such a way as to circumvent the amp quantity limitation may be prohibited from use in this division or may count as multiple amplifiers. (Please see Section 14 for more information on amplification.)
Super Street NW Division

The Super Street NW class is designed for those contestants wishing to maximize the equipment in their installs without building a wall or moving into the Super Street or Extreme divisions.

Super Street NW Class - 1+ Woofers. A maximum of 4 subwoofer amplifiers (or 8 externally bridged monoblock amplifiers) may be used. A maximum TOTAL of 8 electrical conductors may be used to connect the amplifier(s) to the woofer(s). A maximum of 4 conductors may be attached to each woofer
Additional Guidelines for the Super Street NW Class:

Super Street Division

The Super Street classes are designed for contestants wishing to maximize the equipment in their vehicles without making the structural modifications required for the Extreme division. It is not uncommon to find "veteran", "hardcore" contestants participating in these classes. "Competition-grade" components are normally used for Super Street.

Super Street 1-2 Class - 1-2 Woofers. A maximum of 4 conductors may be attached to each woofer
Super Street 3-4 Class - 3-4 Woofers. A maximum of 4 conductors may be attached to each woofer
Super Street 5+ Class - 5+ Woofers. A maximum of 4 conductors may be attached to each woofer
Extreme Division

The Extreme classes are intended for contestants wishing to take their systems to the very limits of technology and beyond. Typically, only the most veteran contestants participate in these classes on a professional level.

Extreme 1 Class - 1 Woofer. A maximum of 4 conductors may be attached to each woofer
Extreme 2+ Class - 2+ Woofers. A maximum of 4 conductors may be attached to each woofer
Optional Classes

The following classes are not offered at the World Finals.
Freestyle - This class is intended for "first-time" contestants only. Typically, there are no rules in this class except that once you win, you must move up into one of the standard classes listed above.
Monster - This class is intended as an "exhibition" class only.

RXZILLA
03-01-2009, 01:38 AM
We will also have someone at the show who will place you in the correct bracket. We will also let you know where you can fit in, in a 2nd class if you choose.

RXZILLA
03-01-2009, 01:43 AM
I will have another 4 mics at the next event to do...DEATH MATCH.

3mins of playing music, last one standing wins. I was watchen Scottie Johnson's Death Match run and it kicks ***.

RXZILLA
03-01-2009, 01:44 AM
ok so one big dog fifteen on twenty thousand watts would be in the class of what

Street B if its under the window line and furthest back cabin of vehicle.

dfw bass
03-01-2009, 01:48 AM
http://www.dbdrag.com/dbdrag/rules/2009/rules.asp?Org_ID=1&season=2009&section=2

This section contains basic information regarding competitor classification based on the equipment installed in the contestant's vehicle. For specific limitations regarding vehicle modifications for each division, refer to Sections 3-6 later in this rulebook. For a quick overview of each class please refer to the dB Drag Racing Class Matrix.

The standard classes for dB Drag Racing are as follows...

Street Stock Division

The Street Stock class is intended for normal, after market auto sound systems. The equipment permitted in these classes is restricted to the "consumer-grade" components that are sold everyday at auto sound retail establishments. Veteran contestants, competition teams, and "hardcore" competitors are encouraged to compete in one of our other divisions.

Only consumer grade components may be used.
Any number of amplifiers may be used. However, the maximum total RMS power in the system must be 2000 watts or less.
Woofers with cast frame baskets are prohibited.
The maximum voice coil diameter is 2.5 inches.
Vans, CRX's, Panda's (or Panda derivatives), and commercial vehicles are prohibited from competing in the Street Stock Division.
Contestants must play music when competing. Test tones (or songs containing test tones) are prohibited.
Street Stock Division - 2000 Watts maximum total RMS power. A maximum of 4 conductors may be attached to each woofer. (Please see the definitions section for more detail regarding conductors.)

One 15-inch woofer

Street Division

The Street classes are intended as a migration path for more advanced contestants. The rules in this division are stricter than those found in the Street Stock division and a greater variety of products (including "competition-grade" components) may be used.

Cargo vans and commercial vehicles are prohibited from competing in the Street Division.
Street A Class - A maximum of 1 subwoofer amplifier may be used. A maximum TOTAL of 2 electrical conductors may be used to connect the amplifier to the woofer(s). (Please see the definitions section for more detail regarding conductors.)

One 12-inch woofer
OR a maximum of two 10-inch woofers
OR a maximum of three 8-inch woofers

Street B Class - A maximum of 1 subwoofer amplifiers (or 2 externally bridged monoblock amplifiers) may be used. A maximum TOTAL of 2 electrical conductors may be used to connect the amplifier(s) to the woofer(s).

One 15-inch woofer

Street C Class - A maximum of 2 subwoofer amplifiers (or 4 externally bridged monoblock amplifiers) may be used. A maximum TOTAL of 4 electrical conductors may be used to connect the amplifier(s) to the woofer(s).

One 18-inch woofer
OR a maximum of two 15-inch woofers
OR a maximum of four 12-inch woofers
OR a maximum of six 10-inch woofers
OR a maximum of eight 8-inch woofers

Additional Guidelines for the Street Division:

Street Max Division

The Street Max class retains the "normal use" restrictions associated with the Street division while allowing the contestant to utilize a "wall" in his or her installation.

Street Max Class - 1-4 Woofers. A maximum of 2 subwoofer amplifiers (or 4 externally bridged monoblock amplifiers) may be used. A maximum TOTAL of 4 electrical conductors may be used to connect the amplifier(s) to the woofer(s).
Additional Guidelines for the Street Max Division:

Super Street NW Division

The Super Street NW class is designed for those contestants wishing to maximize the equipment in their installs without building a wall or moving into the Super Street or Extreme divisions.

Super Street NW Class - 1+ Woofers. A maximum of 4 subwoofer amplifiers (or 8 externally bridged monoblock amplifiers) may be used. A maximum TOTAL of 8 electrical conductors may be used to connect the amplifier(s) to the woofer(s). A maximum of 4 conductors may be attached to each woofer
Additional Guidelines for the Super Street NW Class:

Super Street Division

The Super Street classes are designed for contestants wishing to maximize the equipment in their vehicles without making the structural modifications required for the Extreme division. It is not uncommon to find "veteran", "hardcore" contestants participating in these classes. "Competition-grade" components are normally used for Super Street.

Super Street 1-2 Class - 1-2 Woofers. A maximum of 4 conductors may be attached to each woofer
Super Street 3-4 Class - 3-4 Woofers. A maximum of 4 conductors may be attached to each woofer
Super Street 5+ Class - 5+ Woofers. A maximum of 4 conductors may be attached to each woofer
Extreme Division

The Extreme classes are intended for contestants wishing to take their systems to the very limits of technology and beyond. Typically, only the most veteran contestants participate in these classes on a professional level.

Extreme 1 Class - 1 Woofer. A maximum of 4 conductors may be attached to each woofer
Extreme 2+ Class - 2+ Woofers. A maximum of 4 conductors may be attached to each woofer
Optional Classes

The following classes are not offered at the World Finals.
Freestyle - This class is intended for "first-time" contestants only. Typically, there are no rules in this class except that once you win, you must move up into one of the standard classes listed above.
Monster - This class is intended as an "exhibition" class only.Looking over what you posted and knowing the problems you getting ready to run in to what made you decided to direct shows for both usaci & db drag. The local competitors for this area are more set up for my events & usaci none of this makes no sense

RXZILLA
03-01-2009, 01:52 AM
The Bass Race events are the real fun ones. This is where the money really does not make that much of a diffrence. The Bass Race is what go me to start doing the Db Drag events. Lets say you have 8 15" subs and 40K in power. You can run any class you want in Bass Race but the tough part is being able to control the perfect score number without going over. Thats the part where you need to know your system really well.

dfw bass
03-01-2009, 01:55 AM
The Bass Race events are the real fun ones. This is where the money really does not make that much of a diffrence. The Bass Race is what go me to start doing the Db Drag events. Lets say you have 8 15" subs and 40K in power. You can run any class you want in Bass Race but the tough part is being able to control the perfect score number without going over. Thats the part where you need to know your system really well.So its get loud but dont exceed the max db cut off point are you have to run again

RXZILLA
03-01-2009, 02:00 AM
lets say the class is the 159.9 class. If you run and during the bracket run you go over a 159.9 then your score will be a 150.0. So you can't go over. So not only do you need to be louder then the other person, you need to control your score so it does not go over.

dfw bass
03-01-2009, 02:03 AM
lets say the class is the 159.9 class. If you run and during the bracket run you go over a 159.9 then your score will be a 150.0. So you can't go over. So not only do you need to be louder then the other person, you need to control your score so it does not go over.I just went over and because of that I get over 9db takin off my score what happens if I go over again

dfw bass
03-01-2009, 02:31 AM
I just went over and because of that I get over 9db takin off my score what happens if I go over again Im not trying to jack your thread just asking a few questions

RXZILLA
03-01-2009, 03:04 AM
I just went over and because of that I get over 9db takin off my score what happens if I go over again

You lose that round. The other person move on.

RXZILLA
03-01-2009, 03:32 AM
During the qualifying round you may go over. Its just during the bracket run is where you dont want to go over or you wont make it to the next bracket or you will lose.

RXZILLA
03-01-2009, 03:33 AM
No matter how much stuff you have or how little stuff you have, it like an even playing field. Music must be played.

RXZILLA
03-01-2009, 03:36 AM
the burp class is simple. The rule are very clear.

RXZILLA
03-01-2009, 03:42 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ce6Vrrj3aIM

here is Scottie Johnson's run. The two lanes really make it fun.

lord baccus
03-01-2009, 07:07 PM
wow you mean someone Banned you for posting an OPPINION ??? say it an so !!!
not you the Great REXZILLA, who Banned me for Posting my oppinion on your forum,,, what was it you called me ?? the village Idiot ???!!!???
your 2faced

Irony:

1, 2. Irony, sarcasm, satire indicate mockery of something or someone. The essential feature of irony is the indirect presentation of a contradiction between an action or expression and the context in which it occurs. In the figure of speech, emphasis is placed on the opposition between the literal and intended meaning of a statement; one thing is said and its opposite implied, as in the comment, “Beautiful weather, isn't it?” made when it is raining or nasty. Ironic literature exploits, in addition to the rhetorical figure, such devices as character development, situation, and plot to stress the paradoxical nature of reality or the contrast between an ideal and actual condition, set of circumstances, etc., frequently in such a way as to stress the absurdity present in the contradiction between substance and form. Irony differs from sarcasm in greater subtlety and wit. In sarcasm ridicule or mockery is used harshly, often crudely and contemptuously, for destructive purposes. It may be used in an indirect manner, and have the form of irony, as in “What a fine musician you turned out to be!” or it may be used in the form of a direct statement, “You couldn't play one piece correctly if you had two assistants.” The distinctive quality of sarcasm is present in the spoken word and manifested chiefly by vocal inflection, whereas satire and irony, arising originally as literary and rhetorical forms, are exhibited in the organization or structuring of either language or literary material. Satire usually implies the use of irony or sarcasm for censorious or critical purposes and is often directed at public figures or institutions, conventional behavior, political situations, etc.

no reply ??? not supprised !!!

slam
03-01-2009, 08:47 PM

lol why would neone read that?

RXZILLA
03-01-2009, 11:44 PM

Sorry, I really just didn't fell like wasting my time with you. I just lost 3min typing this I can never get back.:rolleyes:

RXZILLA
03-02-2009, 12:17 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RqiIk5Mb01E&feature=related

King of Bass. Almost a perfect score.

slam
03-02-2009, 12:23 AM
i can hold that for 12 secs plus a lil more ;)

RXZILLA
03-02-2009, 12:24 AM
i can hold that for 12 secs plus a lil more ;)

Its really cool. I have been watching the videos that so people took and its wild.

slam
03-02-2009, 12:27 AM
yea i seen that one a few time. I like watching gmonkey vids

I dont have the electrical to hold it long

RXZILLA
03-02-2009, 12:29 AM
yea i seen that one a few time. I like watching gmonkey vids

I dont have the electrical to hold it long

Viagra will help you hold it long...lol or ROR as Monty would say.

slam
03-02-2009, 12:32 AM
lol only if it would werk with the electrical.

It works great in bed ror

PIITB Wut Wut
03-02-2009, 12:57 AM
http://www.myconfinedspace.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/04/ror.thumbnail.jpg

dfw bass
03-02-2009, 11:36 PM
[QUOTE=dfw bass;5901207]I'll be there too not to advertise my events but just to be there[/QUOTE I got some white shoe polish can I write on my suv

PIITB Wut Wut
03-03-2009, 08:22 PM
bahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha, wooooooo, ......

ROR!!!!!!!!!!

RXZILLA
03-04-2009, 01:06 AM
[QUOTE=dfw bass;5901207]I'll be there too not to advertise my events but just to be there[/QUOTE I got some white shoe polish can I write on my suv

I don't think W.H. would like that very much.:crazy:

dfw bass
03-04-2009, 01:10 AM
[QUOTE=dfw bass;5910477]

I don't think W.H. would like that very much.:crazy:Hell I didnot care for it either

dfw bass
03-04-2009, 01:15 AM
The usaci db drag director thing is starting to make more sense now.

RXZILLA
03-04-2009, 01:23 AM
[QUOTE=RXZILLA;5915289]Hell I didnot care for it either

oh I get it, You think that DB Drag was advetising at your event. That was Mike from USACI that did the shoe polish thing. It was not the guys from DB Drag.

RXZILLA
03-04-2009, 01:24 AM
The usaci db drag director thing is starting to make more sense now

what does this mean?

dfw bass
03-04-2009, 01:27 AM
what does this mean?No one had any concern about doing car audio events until I built the instrest back up but that cool it just mean I need to work twice as hard all bets are off

RXZILLA
03-04-2009, 01:30 AM
No one had any concern about doing car audio events until I built the instrest back up but that cool it just mean I need to work twice as hard all bets are off

Sorry you feel that way. Ok.

andrew2944r
03-04-2009, 01:38 AM
:popcorn:

dfw bass
03-04-2009, 01:38 AM
Sorry you feel that way. Ok.Sorry for what how do I feel write your schedule. Remeber you started this s h i t

RXZILLA
03-04-2009, 01:49 AM
:popcorn:

RXZILLA
03-04-2009, 01:52 AM
Sorry for what how do I feel write your schedule. Remeber you started this s h i t

:waycrazy:

dfw bass
03-04-2009, 01:53 AM
:waycrazy:whats that a signed of me being pissed off

WildSebring
03-04-2009, 01:54 AM
This has been an entertaining thread..to say the least...;)

Good luck to everyone this year..

RXZILLA
03-04-2009, 01:55 AM
whats that a signed of me being pissed off

Your fighting with yourself. I don't even know what you are talking about. I haven't said anything to you or even been around you.:D

dfw bass
03-04-2009, 01:56 AM

Good luck to everyone this year..I found out today that hoimie been stabbing folks in the back

RXZILLA
03-04-2009, 01:57 AM

Good luck to everyone this year..

Repeat what you said....good luck to everyone also.

WildSebring
03-04-2009, 01:59 AM
I found out today that hoimie been stabbing folks in the back

Please enlighten me Curtis......;)

RXZILLA
03-04-2009, 01:59 AM
I found out today that hoimie been stabbing folks in the back

If you have a problem with me, be a man and call me and we can talk about whatever problem you have with me.

dfw bass
03-04-2009, 02:02 AM
Repeat what you said....good luck to everyone also.Maybe I need to schedule ten more events and clog up the rest of the competiton year longview and irving and dallas for starters

WildSebring
03-04-2009, 02:03 AM
Maybe I need to schedule ten more events and clog up the rest of the competiton year longview and irving and dallas for starters

I'm all in for the Dallas shows....beats driving to Fort Worth every time. ;)

Oh yea, Curtis...I got the car done today and its a fu<king monster...

and p.s..

TBP ftw.. :)

dfw bass
03-04-2009, 02:05 AM
I'm all in for the Dallas shows....beats driving to Fort Worth every time. ;)

Oh yea, Curtis...I got the car done today and its a fu<king monster...

and p.s..

TBP ftw.. :)Dallas you got it give a day or two then check the schedule

dfw bass
03-04-2009, 02:08 AM
If you have a problem with me, be a man and call me and we can talk about whatever problem you have with me.My problem you want man up and admit that the hold show polish thing was F up no you come to me about wearing my tbp shirt

WildSebring
03-04-2009, 02:09 AM
Dallas you got it give a day or two then check the schedule

You da man Curtis ... ;)

dfw bass
03-04-2009, 02:11 AM
:popcorn:Andrew this just for you longview here i come

RXZILLA
03-04-2009, 02:13 AM
I was not even aware of the shoe polish thing till you pointed it out to me. That was messed up, but I didn't do that. And the TBP shirt thing, I was told by another director that they wanted to escort you out of finals for wearing a TBP shirt. I didn't want you to leave so I came up to you and told you what I was told. You seem to think that I am the cause for all you troubles with USACI and I have told you time and time again, I don't have anything against what you do...its your thing.

andrew2944r
03-04-2009, 02:13 AM
Dude try and get some shows in Tyler, that would be sweet lol

RXZILLA
03-04-2009, 02:14 AM
I don't do Longview. Jenissa takes care of that. Thats her client. As far as DB Drag doing it, its too far for me to go overthere.

WildSebring
03-04-2009, 02:15 AM
Dude try and get some shows in Tyler, that would be sweet lol

Teh sweetness....:p:

dfw bass
03-04-2009, 02:18 AM
Dude try and get some shows in Tyler, that would be sweet lolI need to make a few calls and see if I can set some type of meeting there in tyler but if longview then I'll cut the cost of the entry to make up the difference for gas cost

andrew2944r
03-04-2009, 02:21 AM
You know as well as I do, Longview shows arent worth the freaking effort

WildSebring
03-04-2009, 02:21 AM
Hey Andrew....like Chef *** used to say....

Sawwweeeeeeeetttttttttt :laugh::laugh::laugh:

WildSebring
03-04-2009, 02:22 AM
You know as well as I do, Longview shows arent worth the freaking effort

Hah.....3 ****ing cars for a 2 hour drive....least I rode with Cody and dint waste my gas... :veryhapp:

dfw bass
03-04-2009, 02:27 AM
You know as well as I do, Longview shows arent worth the freaking effortthats because of the schedule conflict but I promise that want happen again give me a minute and check your pm

WildSebring
03-04-2009, 02:28 AM
thats because of the schedule conflict but I promise that want happen again give me a minute and check your pm

PM me to dangit, i want the inside scoop, lol... :fyi:

dfw bass
03-04-2009, 02:36 AM
PM me to dangit, i want the inside scoop, lol... :fyi:I'll tell you what happen at the show cool

WildSebring
03-04-2009, 02:39 AM
I'll tell you what happen at the show cool

H'ok thats cool... I'll be there.. :)

dfw bass
03-04-2009, 10:13 PM
I was not even aware of the shoe polish thing till you pointed it out to me. That was messed up, but I didn't do that. And the TBP shirt thing, I was told by another director that they wanted to escort you out of finals for wearing a TBP shirt. I didn't want you to leave so I came up to you and told you what I was told. You seem to think that I am the cause for all you troubles with USACI and I have told you time and time again, I don't have anything against what you do...its your thing.issue resolved between me and rxzilla

PIITB Wut Wut
03-05-2009, 10:14 PM
issue resolved between me and rxzilla

:crap:

ROR!

slam
03-05-2009, 11:09 PM
looks like im not gonna make it to padre :(

--Navi--
03-06-2009, 12:05 AM
Drama queens + SPL = DFW :confused:

slam
03-06-2009, 12:07 AM

HAHAHAHA and u know this man

dfw bass
03-06-2009, 12:11 AM
Drama queens + SPL = DFW :confused:this is what I was talking about car audio politics at its best or should i say no matter what the issue will never be settled

WildSebring
03-06-2009, 12:13 AM
:eek:

slam
03-06-2009, 12:15 AM
so where does this leave you in the addition a plus or a negative as far as a spl competitor

he is a hard hitter curtis

dfw bass
03-06-2009, 12:19 AM
he is a hard hitter curtisI"ve said what I needed to Im done posting on this topic

andrew2944r
03-06-2009, 01:26 AM
:beathors:

Death_by_Bass
03-06-2009, 11:33 AM

I leave for a month or two and we become drama queens what happened :confused:

PIITB Wut Wut
03-07-2009, 03:14 AM
i may have sharted a little.... can someone clean it up for me?

RXZILLA
03-14-2009, 07:34 PM
Alright everyone...ROLL CALL!!! One week till the big event. Big awards, big numbers and hot women. what more can you ask for.

RXZILLA
03-15-2009, 02:34 AM
http://i126.photobucket.com/albums/p84/rxzilla/event-1.jpg

slam
03-16-2009, 02:57 AM
something came up so i cant show. sorry and wish everyone good luck

tsupra98
03-16-2009, 03:03 AM
i'm trying to decide if i want to go to this one or one the weekend after....

RXZILLA
03-17-2009, 11:55 AM
This is going to be a fun show. If you don't make it, you are going to lose out on alot of fun. A few people from out of the area are going to show up. Its going to be fun.

RXZILLA
03-18-2009, 12:16 AM

madness26s
03-18-2009, 12:22 AM
I will be there.

RXZILLA
03-18-2009, 12:47 AM

RXZILLA
03-18-2009, 12:51 AM
http://i126.photobucket.com/albums/p84/rxzilla/boommm12.jpg

james122527
03-28-2009, 06:14 PM
does anybody know if there is going to be any db drags or any bass competitions in minnesota any time soon