PDA

View Full Version : subs up or?

05_ZX636
01-20-2009, 02:33 AM
right now i have my subs up and port back in my expedition. 2 18" FI BL's with sundown amps. Its real loud, well very loud, but. Before I change everything up, does anybody think it would be louder walled right behind the back seat, subs forward and port forward?

mazzasec
01-20-2009, 02:34 AM
Yes it would be. Youd only be pressurizing whats in front of you! As oppose to the hatch and whatever space was left that you would cover doing a wall.

KyleBechtold
01-20-2009, 02:35 AM
Um with a wall what other options would you have besides subs forward port forward :confused::confused::confused::confused:

JAm out the back window lol or cut a hole in the roof and **** everyone else off..

05_ZX636
01-20-2009, 02:41 AM
JAm out the back window lol or cut a hole in the roof and **** everyone else off..

alot of people have subs back and port back. My back door is already messed up, the lock doesnt work now and back window is leaking. LOL

I am going to rebuild everything this weekend if we are off work and just wall it.

KyleBechtold
01-20-2009, 02:42 AM
?? I know a lot of people have port back.. almost all do unless you wall.. he said if you walled.. he edited his but i quoted his unedited part