PDA

View Full Version : JVC HU malfunction question...

Ian32688
01-17-2009, 11:07 PM
ok so i have my jvc hU the one with the built in hd tuner....well i was messin around with the settings today and the vol adj stopped working...instead of being able to move it from vol adj 0 to +8 it says "vol adj fix" and wont change. also when i change the sub woofer from the HU the subs volume is faded near completely, but i can just switch between input modes and it comes right back on....i have no idea whats going on but im starting to get pissed at this jvc HU

anyone have any experience with JVC or might know whats up?

Bass Addict
01-17-2009, 11:10 PM
does it have a reset button ? my alpine does when you take the face off.there is a little dot.you press it and its reset.dont know bout ur's.but i would look for one.this may or may not fix it

Ian32688
01-17-2009, 11:11 PM
does it have a reset button ? my alpine does when you take the face off.there is a little dot.you press it and its reset.dont know bout ur's.but i would look for one.this may or may not fix it

ah yes i believe it does thanks for reminding me...ill try that tomorrow....let me clear up..its not the main volume adjustment....its the vol adj compared to the sub woof adj