PDA

View Full Version : Is It Time For A New HU?

TrUnK WaNgIn'
01-17-2009, 06:37 PM
Well guys i have had the same alpine hu, the cda 9856, for about 3 and some change years or so, but today while i was driving, i was playing some really bass heavy songs and randomly, two times, my hu turned itself all the way up. I was like wtf?:eek: So do u guy s think that maby it could be a wire? Is it getting too old? Any imput is appreciated, thanks.

TrUnK WaNgIn'
01-18-2009, 02:18 AM
Anyone?

BushJ311
01-18-2009, 02:20 AM
never heard of that. you can buy my pioneer deh-p4900ib though.

Louisiana_CRX
01-18-2009, 02:22 AM
bad contact under the button....most likely

Krazed4Bass
01-18-2009, 02:35 AM
I have a 9856, it still works really good; maybe your problem is in the faceplate?

TrUnK WaNgIn'
01-18-2009, 02:41 AM
IDK what it is, i guess imma mess with it a bit and if it still does it ill just get a new one i think i still have a 4 year warrenty with best buy thats almost up and maby tommorrow ill get a new one. Thats better than just waiting for it to blow my subs up i guess, thanks for the replies, i just kinda thought it was weird that it was happening:confused:

TrUnK WaNgIn'
01-18-2009, 02:42 AM
IDK what it is, i guess imma mess with it a bit and if it still does it ill just get a new one i think i still have a 4 year warrenty with best buy thats almost up and maby tommorrow ill get a new one. Thats better than just waiting for it to blow my subs up i guess, thanks for the replies, i just kinda thought it was weird that it was happening:confused:

TrUnK WaNgIn'

TrUnK WaNgIn'

TrUnK WaNgIn'