PDA

View Full Version : Box design needed ASAP.

RetroAudioinc
01-15-2009, 10:06 PM
I have 2 ReAudio SE 12's. I need a box design ASAP. It's going to sit in the back seats of my 2005 Chevy 4 door 2500HD. So the box can just be square, port center or one side. I want it to hit low ( listen to rap and rock ) but at the same time be ok in comps if I want to go ( for fun but still like to do good. ). The reason I just want it a simple design is so I can remove the box when needed not much room behind the seats so that was not an option. :(

I plan to make this out of 3/4 MDF as well so may need to brace it. I will need a design with all measurements of course. I am just going to have lowes cut the peaces for me. A 3D design would be great so I can see how it all goes together as well.

There site is calling for 2 cubes per sub at 33Hz so I would like to get it right there if I can.

Please email me at [email protected] ASAP with a price for the design and when you can have it done. I would like to get something fast if I can.

Thanks Brad

FootlongSam
01-15-2009, 10:26 PM
PM me. I'll do it for $5. I can make something up with a removable port if you are trying to do comps, and like it low

RetroAudioinc
01-15-2009, 11:05 PM
How would you do a removable port? Never seen that but good idea. :) Do you have any images of a box you may of built with a removable port so I can see how that works?

FootlongSam
01-16-2009, 03:55 AM
I haven't done one yet, lol. I've built a few, but never drawn one up on Sketchup. Let me know if you are still interested